It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by fdcows
They are distracting us from the birth certificate forgery, alleged May 21st and the elections are coming up. shrug.
Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Blisse
Now something this big, ....plausible...keep digging!edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:
Originally posted by Skerrako
Anonymous also started they're cyber attack on Iran yesterday.
More middle east protests in the works?
Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by UberL33t
I don't think they actually killed Osama. I've always been skeptical of the "official" version of the events of 9/11. I think Osama was one of the only people who could be like "it wasn't me..." so they were trying to get rid of him. I feel that there are some suspicious things happening. For instance, I heard on my local news radio station, WTOP (for DC), that they buried Osama at sea. Why the f*** would they bury him at sea less that 12 hours after he was killed by us. I would think that they would want to do some sort of like ceremony or something showing we had conquered the man who attacked us. Show our "civilized" nature by showing compassion in death, or something! The super secret covert operations, late evening announcement, and suspicous burial circumstances with no possibility of retrieval, have me thinking that in addition to the possibility of this being a distraction, I think this in itself is a conspiracy.
620. It is obligatory to bury a dead body in the ground, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out, and, if there is a danger of such beasts digging it out then the grave should be made solid with bricks, etc.
621. If it is not possible to bury a dead body in the ground, it may be kept in a vault or a coffin, instead.
622. The dead body should be laid in the grave on its right side so that the face remains towards the Qibla.
623. If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.
624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.
628. It is also not permissible to bury the dead body of a Muslim at a place which is disrespectful, like places where garbage is thrown.
Originally posted by Frater210
So, they bust in to the room and there is Usama and family. So the SEALS demand that he surrender and Usama shouts, 'You'll never take me alive, Yankees!' and he grabs his AK-47 and dives behind his dialysis machine and it is there that he meets his ultimate demise.
It must have gone something like that.