It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead the excuse to leave Afghanistan cause America is losing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
America is getting hammered in Afghanistan lately not to mention Economically. I just wonder if this is just a ploy by the Government to make America look good while exiting. Obama gets good approvals... troops come home.

I've never believed the Osama myth from the beginning so I'm wondering why they would do this, unless it was just to piss off Donald Trump.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

...or to announce new dangers to the world.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow took you less than an hour of this news coming out to post another anti american thread........

way to go man..........

way to go.........

No , its not an excuse, and mark my words it will change nothing, Osama hasnt been the big dog in this fight for quite a while, and nothings changed since his death a week ago............and nothing will change......

Things will keep operating the same as they always have, you think they didnt have contingiency plan in case of the death of leaders? BAH lol

Nope, business as usual

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

America is getting hammered in Afghanistan

Somebody is getting hammered, but it isn't America.

Go easy on the booze.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You're right there's about a billion more muslims left to kill. Got ya. Lets do it. Now I'm back to being an American (sorry don't know what happened to me, I must have gotten a taste of sense and reason.. my bad)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I hope you are right, and was thinking this myself. We went in to Afghanistan to get Osama, now we got him. Perfect reason to start pulling out.

But, we won't, too many precious resources in that area.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I believe this was the deadliest April yet in Afghani or close to it. ... Maybe you should start drinking some booze.
. Take the patriotic blinders off.
edit on 1-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Why would the U.S want to leave Afghanistan. They still have to hand out some more shady contracts to re-build the place and get nothing done. Plus they still have to build that pipeline.
Unless you are right and they are doing this to have troops to divert to either Iran or Libya.
edit on 2-5-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

top topics

join