It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet UFO Crashes sourced and Revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think I have been looking in the wrong places for believable ufo reports. I have been searching using alternative search engines and very quickly turned up some really Interesting finds from the old Soviet Union.
It tuns out that one the last communist leaders Yuri Andropov was a ufo believer and actively had the red army, navy and air force on alert for ufo's.
I am on the point of declaring that the pictures I am about to show are real un doctored pieces of evidence, that should be Investigated by us all. In my opinion we can find more about the ufo phenomenon from Soviet Russia that we ever will from the American government.

Four Million Soldiers were detailed to report on ufo activity.
My thread just touches this subject , but I am going to start digging to see where the rabbit hole goes.

Yuri Andropov, the former Soviet leader and long-time head of the KGB, had an acute personal interest in UFOs and ordered a 13-year programme that required every soldier in the military to monitor sightings over Russian territory. Through Andropov's personal interest, in 1978, two committees were established to investigate UFOs, one military and one civilian. Andropov ordered four million Soviet soldiers to file detailed reports of incidents. According to some sources, the programme led to hundreds of thousands of sightings being recorded in the 13 years before it was abandoned with the break-up of the Soviet Union in 1990.

As ABC's "Prime Time Live" related in 1995, for several hours on Oct. 4, 1982, residents of Byleokoroviche, Ukraine, reported seeing a 900-foot disc navigating the skies, then hovering over a nuclear missile silo with armed warheads. To his horror, Lt. Col. Vladimir Plantanov watched as flashing control boards indicated the ICBMs were preparing to fire against the United States. A Soviet investigation confirmed that for 15 seconds, the base had lost control of its nukes.

Link here

Google Video Link

Over to you for comment[
edit on 1-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I believe the photo and the video evidence to be true that in fact this is either one of two things.

1.UFO
2. Secret military plane

Unless their is a clip on an alien (which their isnt) or at least 2 independant vocal sources then this is not going to be enough proof to confirm either one or the other.

Again nice find but that still from the video was posted here a couple of months ago.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey, strange pic, looks like a still from an late 70,s early 80's film to me.
Can't find it on your link.
The website seems to have been updated last in 2008 - don't know if that is relevant.

Peace

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Regarding the Soviets losing control of nukes during a UFO encounter - is it really any surprise? That it's happened to US nuclear bases seems to be true. Karl 12 has linked to some good data on this subject in the thread below.

UFO reports from Nuclear/Atomic Sites.

See also:-

UFOs digging our nukes is not news

Surely the photograph in the OP might be an experimental craft that was test flown and crashed? Just a hunch but...

edit on 1/5/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 1/5/11 by Pimander because: add second link

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I hoped i had a first, but none the less i am keen to keep going
with the Russian side of things.I didn't know it had been posted here before.
the photo certainly looks genuine enough.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That could well be an opening to an undergound bunker, which is probably the most likliest explanation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sceptic, but it doesn't really reveal much (unfortunately).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Hey, strange pic, looks like a still from an late 70,s early 80's film to me.
Can't find it on your link.
The website seems to have been updated last in 2008 - don't know if that is relevant.

Peace

Sorry about that, here is the link now

Here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

That image is older than god. There is a video somewhere to.

Nothing much going on here unfortunately.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Have you not seen the video that pic is from? It's an extremely well known case.

However, it's widely assumed to be a local militia training exercise. There's very little information surrounding the film that was shot at the time, or the reasons behind it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm no expert on the subject but here's something a few friends and i discussed a while back - Maybe during the cold war America pushed the concept of crashed aliens to freak out the U.S.S.R's intelligence services and what we're seeing in that picture is a soviet counter mis-info project to freak out the American intelligence services.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No , i never saw it before. Maybe i should search a bit more before making new threads.

I seem to be always wasting peoples time. sorry didn't mean to.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have the documentary that the still photo comes from !
It is from, Secret KGB UFO Files introduced by non other than Roger Moore !
The footage purports to be from 1969 showing a crashed UFO !
Other footage shown in the documentary is supposed to be of an autopsy on
one of the ET,s retrieved from the site of the crash !
They even identifid the facilility the autopey was carried out at !
I will try and find the link to the documentary
and post back !
edit on 063131p://05America/Chicago01 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Always liked how this pic seemed authentic. One major problem I always had with the theory of it being a UFO though was this - look at the angle at which is appears that craft would have crashed into the ground. Look then at the surrounding trees...Seems if it hit that angle needed which would have put it on it's side as show, I'm going on a limb and guessing at that impact speed and angle it would have cut into the earth a bit more than that. I don't know just seems like an object placed there rather than one that crashed from space while moving.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Does the documentary seem genuine?
and what does the Alien look like, Interested to know as
all of this was before "Close Encounters", and the classic
grey alien.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here the link

www.disclose.tv...

Peace

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This case has been discussed several times and the general consensus is Hoax /Fake .
Video of the Event

Couple of the previous threads with more pictures
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You dident waste anybodys time so dont worry about it.

If this is the first time for you seeing it then maybe its the first time for someone else. It would be a waste of time if this topic was posted up numerious times before like any thing to do with the birth certificate scenario playing over at the Obama section.

Again nice find but add the video to your thread to keep it alive.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here's the full 6 part documentary

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Does anybody think its possible that the craft could of been there for a longer period of time and they discovered it later? You really wander what Russia has hidden from us for years. Unlike living in a "democracy", Russia and China do a much better job controlling information that is collected. I would be willing to bet that Russia has recorded UFO's and other phenomenon and we wont ever know about it. After looking at the video, the jeeps and other equipment show that the time dating for the video seems correct.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One thought did occur to me and I admit it's a bit out there however, worth mentioning just for the record.

The weird position of the object could possibly be explained by the inter dimensional theory. If these craft are extra dimensional it therefore follows that they somehow *slip into our space*. Just maybe something screwed the navigational system up and the craft in the video *jumped* a couple of hundred feet too low and materialised in that position. The mistake causing it to stick fast where it arrived.

Personally, i strongly suspect the truth of the film is that it was meant for some clandestine propaganda programme that was never actually instituted, for whatever reason and down the years has to come to be seen as *genuine*. I suspect the footage is contemporaneous to the time that it is claimed it is.

The object itself seems to have almost a verdigree hue to it, as if it is made of some form of copper and has been weathered over some time not just found. . The thought strikes me maybe it was taken from some huge *statue* and only looks like a craft out of context of the original statue it was part of. large statues and dioramas were very much part of the USSR's culture, so a decommissioned one celebrating Stalin's achievements might have been the source of the *disc*.. Maybe it's from some statue celebrating Nina Romashkova's Olympic Discus victory in 1952?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join