It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet UFO Crashes sourced and Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Heres a direct link to the video that was previously posted.
www.ebaumsworld.com...

I remember this one, and I'm pretty much 100% convinced it's a hoax. Why? Because the damage that isn't present.

First, I noticed that there isn't any debris from the UFO. I realized this could be explained by unmalleable, indestructible alien alloys though.

Second, I noticed that there is no crater or disruption in the surrounding soil. Something that was able to imbed itself in the ground five feet or so would generally cause a bit more, sorry, a LOT more disturbance to the imbedded area. I suppose this could be explained by soft soil, or mud.

What I finally realized, which make the aforementioned factors irrelevant, is that there is no damage to the trees. At the very start of the video you can see how tall these trees are. I estimated about sixty feet, easily fifty feet though. If you look at the trees near the UFO, there is absolutely no damage. At the angle the UFO is imbedded (60-70 degrees) and the distance it is from the trees (10-15 ft), the highest point it could've hit these trees at is around the 40 ft mark, at least breaking the tops off. The fact that there is no damage at all is irrefutable proof that this UFO could not have traveled through the trajectory that the evidence stipulates it does.

As I said, I'm not 100% convinced because there are always situations that the evidence can't account for, but in terms of the evidence that's present, I'm convinced it's fake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I am on the point of declaring that the pictures I am about to show are real un doctored pieces of evidence, that should be Investigated by us all. In my opinion we can find more about the ufo phenomenon from Soviet Russia that we ever will from the American government.

My guess is that the above photo is genuine and shows a crashed Soviet space probe, perhaps the result of a chute that failed to deploy. Looks strikingly similar to the Genesis probe crash, and would account for the military guard.

<< 1   >>

join