It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Island in the Atlantic ocean.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Unless that map can be blown up to show more detail, what you've circled is a hand-drawn 'blip' to denot these alleged underground tunnel locations. That does not appear to identify land in any way.

Again, the image is so small it's a bit hard to tell.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If you research the other green dots, most of them acctually exist, so i cant see why some would and some shouldnt unless they have been purposely hidden.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

What I am saying is, that nowhere is there an indication that where the green dot is positioned, is it necessarily an indication that there is also LAND there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I have scanned Google Earth and i cannot see what you say is there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Itop1

What I am saying is, that nowhere is there an indication that where the green dot is positioned, is it necessarily an indication that there is also LAND there.

True, maybe not land, as other have suggested it could be an under water entrance maybe, the other green dots are very accurate, search for the ones below, there is also an island called "Inaccessible Island", i think thats the one, where one of the green dots is also located.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by Itop1

I have scanned Google Earth and i cannot see what you say is there.

I would imagine if its blanked out on google maps it would also be blanked out on google earth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here are the island dots www.oceandots.com...

Perhaps you can find more informaiton there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

To be true to the modern pic, the line should be as the green one I put. On the modern one, the line goes to the upper tip of Newfoundland. I corrected it on the one below.

It now crosses the path of the upper island, in the set of three we see.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

are you ignoring my post its a map of military bases... it says so on your map top left.. that means secret bases and one on islands and main lands if there are no islands then its hidden

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
reply to post by Itop1

are you ignoring my post its a map of military bases... it says so on your map top left.. that means secret bases and one on islands and main lands if there are no islands then its hidden

i simply seen the alice springs base and thought, okay yes..another map on the grid. But if anyone does call up to purchase a sat photo of that location, well you can expect that extra click on your land line and a delay of about 2secs on your cell prior to dialing anyone.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

I know but i was expecting to see an island, like i said if you research the other green dots in the sea they are all located on islands, but this particular green dot is not visable at all, eather google and micrsoft were told not to display this particular island on their service or its not an island and an under sear facility instead.
im not ignoring you, your just stating the obvious, i didnt really have much more to add.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

That is NOT a military map, nor is it a map of military BASES.

This is a map produced by some conspiracy theorist and developed by (which it DOES say in 1996) the Leading Edge Research Group.

Some whacky posts they make there themselves

Leading Edge Research Online

They are a pay service to "get their information" and as such, anyone should be wary of information coming from there. They (he/she/it/who knows), if they are even a real group, who would care about getting information into public hands, should have little interest in a "subscription".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

This is a map produced by some conspiracy theorist and developed by (which it DOES say in 1996) the Leading Edge Research Group.

They are a pay service to "get their information" and as such, anyone should be wary of information coming from there. They (he/she/it/who knows), if they are even a real group, who would care about getting information into public hands, should have little interest in a "subscription".

Thanks for the info.....no one answered my question on the andromedan source thing. Whatever the hell that means lol

Yeah i noticed how quick they put in the money part when i looked at the website.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Whether they are real or not, the fact remains that the green dots on that map DO represent military bases, if you check you will see, its not just random dots placed here or there, also, if you look at "Inaccessible Island" there are multiple bright objects on the land, looks like large metal objects possibly reflecting the sun, its worth checking out.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Ok, it might be worth checking out. Just, not to me.

I was answering the question you posed, not looking for reading material. The question you posed (and the assertion you make by the thread title) is that there is a secret island at a position you outlined by a circle.

My answer is, that there is no bleeding edge lines past the manmade "dot" which shows shoreline, thuse one cannot even conclude there IS land underneath that manmade "dot". Lacking that, there is nothing conclusive that suggests any "secret island".

My response to the other guy, because I happen to know a thing or two about military maps, is that, the one you posted is NOT one....and the reason I find myself desiring to do so is simple...because people hear "Military map" they automatically assume there is some form of legitimacy to it, and in this case that needs to be nipped in the bud as, it is NOT any form of military map.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Ok, it might be worth checking out. Just, not to me.

I was answering the question you posed, not looking for reading material. The question you posed (and the assertion you make by the thread title) is that there is a secret island at a position you outlined by a circle.

My answer is, that there is no bleeding edge lines past the manmade "dot" which shows shoreline, thuse one cannot even conclude there IS land underneath that manmade "dot". Lacking that, there is nothing conclusive that suggests any "secret island".

My response to the other guy, because I happen to know a thing or two about military maps, is that, the one you posted is NOT one....and the reason I find myself desiring to do so is simple...because people hear "Military map" they automatically assume there is some form of legitimacy to it, and in this case that needs to be nipped in the bud as, it is NOT any form of military map.

I know its not a military map lol, its a map supposedly representing entrences to military bases and if there was really something there that we arent suppose to see ( i know a few of these type of places ) then they will hide it.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

an island at that location would have been one of the most strategically vsalued peices of land in the world from 1939 to 1945

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
C'mon guys
a secret Island in the Atlantic!

Be a bit of a challenge keeping that a secret.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Itop1

an island at that location would have been one of the most strategically vsalued peices of land in the world from 1939 to 1945

The entrance might not be on land

And its common knowledge that the world government has secret places where we dont know, look at all the stuff that gets declasified that we have never heard of before, so there are gonna be places like this dotted all over the world and wheres a better place to have an underground base than an island, hundreds/thousands of miles away from any mainland that nobody ever visits

If i was in charge of a country and i needed some secret bio testing facility, i would stick it out in the most remote destination on earth where nobody would think of looking.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
C'mon guys
a secret Island in the Atlantic!

Be a bit of a challenge keeping that a secret.

Do you know how big the atlantic is? all you need is an island 1 mile across and it would be a huge challenge to find, even if you had your own plane, the governments control all the satelites so how are you gonna find it, i bet there are 100's of islands that the government use that we dont know about dotted all over the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join