It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You’re dead ' and you’re walking to heavens’ door.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A voice comes out and asked.

What was the most important thing you learned in your flesh on earth as a human ?

What was the most important thing you learned from within your soul as a human on earth ?

Which between the flesh and the soul do you believe ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've learned the point to the story we live is the most important thing learn.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

What was the most important thing you learned in your flesh on earth as a human ?

What was the most important thing you learned from within your soul as a human on earth ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow really nice...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

How awful it was to hurt some of the people that I loved and not realize it sooner or at that moment

That somehow we have been or are connected as people and I don't mean physically..

This one I don't follow

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

everything is a lie

that I am a piece of the source that created everything and thus i am a co-creator in the divine vortex process

a better question would be

Which between the flesh and the soul do you trust?

but to answer neither

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I learn that we are a god´s mistake...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

God does not make mistakes. Even when we read in Genesis that God repented that He had made man, it reads that way to communicate with us. I still think He knew exactly what He was doing, but I say that by faith, not by sight.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Abramam Maslow

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."

RUMI the Sufi

God says, “I will buy you...your moments,
your breaths, your possessions, your lives. Spend
them on Me. Turn them over to Me, and their
price is divine freedom, grace and wisdom. This is
your worth in My eyes.” But if we keep our life
for ourself, then we lose what treasures we have
been granted. Like the person who hammered the
dagger, worth a hundred pounds into the wall to
hang a gourd upon, their great fortune was
reduced to a nail.

edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

How awful it was to hurt some of the people that I loved and not realize it sooner or at that moment

That somehow we have been or are connected as people and I don't mean physically..

This one I don't follow

Then you are lost, and you will not get into the gate of heaven.
Before your death. find out the difference.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow really nice...

what about you?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Only the republicans.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

God does not make mistakes. Even when we read in Genesis that God repented that He had made man, it reads that way to communicate with us. I still think He knew exactly what He was doing, but I say that by faith, not by sight.

OF course god knows what he is doing, and if it takes the last person on this earth to be the only one that understands the word, then so be it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The value of rational inquiry.

Nothing. There's no evidence for me to claim I have a soul, let alone that I learned from it...hell, what would be the mechanism by which one learns from a soul? The flesh is easy, flesh has a brain, nervous system, and a body to carry it all around in...the soul is an unproven idea that has no mechanisms...

The one that definitively exists.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes...this deity which supposedly designed flawed biological systems somehow knows what it is doing...hell, it designed humans to have reproductive systems that are clearly found in non-monogamous species...yet it somehow commands us to be monogamous. Actually...that only came about recently, but the polygamist system was one that was single male multiple wives...so...sort of still stands oddly.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Jesus Christ died according to the scriptures, He was buried, and He rose after 3 days according to the scriptures.

To follow the Holy Spirit in all things and lean not on my own understanding.

The Spirit, my flesh is SIN positive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I learned that i was a separate individual that had to suffer and stuggle to survive.

I discovered that i am not a separate individual that had to suffer and struggle to survive.

I have seen that the 'things' (flesh) of the world are secondary. The seer is primary.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Humans are just animals

I have no soul, prove me wrong.

The flesh as the soul doesn't exist.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

If a human is just an animal then what is it that animates an animal?
What is the life force?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

pleasure is not everything

Happiness and love are the greatest goal you can achieve

Soul

edit on 2/5/2011 by mbartelsm because: de-quote

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Yes...this deity which supposedly designed flawed biological systems somehow knows what it is doing...hell, it designed humans to have reproductive systems that are clearly found in non-monogamous species...yet it somehow commands us to be monogamous. Actually...that only came about recently, but the polygamist system was one that was single male multiple wives...so...sort of still stands oddly.

Yo got it wrong.

IF god exists he created us because we are imperfect, because we sacrifice ourselves, because we do what a perfect being would never do

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join