It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Excellent find. Well worth the read. Thank-you !!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
IMBER Village Salisbury plains Wiltshire, A village took over by the military in 1945 for training troops, There's a pub and church also a large manor, just some of the buildings used by the military today, Perhaps there's a an entrance to some under ground bunker ? Heres a picture of a abandoned church in IMBER....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
And here's the manor i was talking about, All in quite good nick, Ready for the next cold/hot war ??..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have just started reading this document and I wanted to ask if anyone has done any research on some of his claims other that the D.U.M.B.S Let's face it if we entertain this guy for a second and pretend this is real, then there really would be a strong movement by the 'dark forces' to discredit him at every turn.

I just looked for one of his claims of the 300 missing black children and interestingly enough I turned up this from the BBC

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now I haven't read it all, not have I had the chance to look at anything else independently, but what say we put this document to the litmus test and see how much of his claims are verifiable. There are loads of events re missing people etc that surely must be able to be verified independently.

They way I see it, this is either a quite well researched piece of science fiction horror based on verifiable news events or it could actually be true......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I saw where someone questioned as to "what can be done against this powerful enemy" and wished to reply.

The answer is simple and will infuriate the enemy. We don't have to do anything to win!

Let me put it this way...if you love this plane of existance then yeah, you have something to worry about and should probably start a revolution. But you'll lose because this evil has a tight grasp on this plane.

However, you should view this world almost as if you're playing a game on your 360. Do you seriously worry about the villan on your video game defeating you? Probably not, because you know that all you have to do is turn the game off and go about your merry way. Allowing the villan to reign supreme in his "video world".

Applying this to our situation, what's happening is that for some entities, this plane of existance is their everything! There is an ability to inflict pain and death here. The ability to control other beings, which isn't possible on higher planes.

So to win and defeat this enemy, all you have to do is remember that...this world isn't our ALL! While it maybe for more carnal entities, our souls which is really our true selves, exist on a higher plane. This world is merely our fun.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
James Casbolt, I tried to look up some info no him, he has actually been discussed heavily on ats in 07.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?
James Casbolt- Fraud?

Apparently, despite suspicions about him, and my personal suspicion that most of what he says sounds like re-hashed stuff that's circulated by other suspicious whistleblowers, which doesn't mean its false.

However, I can't view these pics or his website, but on other forums and threads, he allegedly released a photo of "Lord Enlil" or "Lord Marduk" which I'm familiar to be mentioned in ancient myths or in Zacharian's Annunaki Theory, shouldn't this Lord be long dead? Who knows.

Besides that alien being alive or not, his photo was shown to be photoshopped, then he claims he was given disinfo to discredit him... Take it for what you will ATS...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
James Casbolt, I tried to look up some info no him, he has actually been discussed heavily on ats in 07.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?
James Casbolt- Fraud?

Apparently, despite suspicions about him, and my personal suspicion that most of what he says sounds like re-hashed stuff that's circulated by other suspicious whistleblowers, which doesn't mean its false.

However, I can't view these pics or his website, but on other forums and threads, he allegedly released a photo of "Lord Enlil" or "Lord Marduk" which I'm familiar to be mentioned in ancient myths or in Zacharian's Annunaki Theory, shouldn't this Lord be long dead? Who knows.

Besides that alien being alive or not, his photo was shown to be photoshopped, then he claims he was given disinfo to discredit him... Take it for what you will ATS...

I noticed that too about those older posts. This guy had a website but it has been taken over by one of the hosting search enginey site things (I have no idea what the geek speak term for it is haha
)

All of this reptilian stuff etc sounds plain silly to me. I didn;t know that 'V' was a reality show......

But anyway, I have decided to 'go down the rabbit hole' and see how much of this stuff can be verified, cos I am just interested to know how well researched this man is. See my previous post re the missing African children in London - that so far has turned out to be true.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Here are maps and illustrations on Peasmore I have had since 2000.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Wow, my humble thanks for that. Never expected to find anything like that little trove

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
another thing is that this document explained how the MIEC gave the Nazis a way to make Ubermen. As well, take Remote viewers and give them enhancers.

Now to me, this all sounds like Bioshock and Wolfenstein. In fact, those two games are real, we just don't have them documented. Now what other game has been made pertaining to humans getting enhanced in so many sick ways?

As well, I'm send a mind message asking those that are anti-MIEC if I could join their cause. The MIEC (Military Industrial Extra-terrestrial Complex) are the bad guys, they are reptilians, tall greys and short greys. The ones who are anti-MIEC are the groups are not part of the MIEC and are the:
· the Pleiades
· Andromeda
· Lyra
· Procyon
· Tau Ceti
· Sirius A
· Ummo

We need to find these races and ask if we can join in their cause of Freedom.
edit on 3-5-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I finally joined ATS to share this.
This one bit really jumped out at me...

From page 29 on locations of secret underground bases.

"Kansas City, Missouri
Functions: Unknown
Levels: Unknown
Tunnels to: Unknown
Notes: Entrance near Worlds of Fun"

A few years ago I went paintballing in an extensive underground cave system that was once used as a limestone mine.
Jaegers Paintball Park
9300 Northeast Underground Drive

The significance of this is that it is about a mile south n east of "Worlds of Fun", and when viewed from google earth you can see a large limestone mine just north. If you pan a little more north-east there is just.. nothing. I thought that was odd for such a developed area to find a big piece of land like that, seemingly untouched.

..unless theres a big secret base underneath
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I love these stories about D.U.M.B.'s

I was glancing at the Phil Schneider may 1995 Lecture and Alister Crowley name popped out at me ...

actually this section

Aleister Crowley was also at Montauk in New York when the project was in full swing andthere is a quantum energy grid line that runs from Montauk to Zennor and the Men An Tolancient stones in Cornwall

I found this odd ...

IF the Montauk project began in 1943

Crowley Died in 1947

a 4 year window

I can't find anything other than Phil Schneider's stories that Crowley was there

I thought Montauks Full-Swing came in 60's, 70's & 80's

anyone care to enlighten me ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by markosity1973

Here are maps and illustrations on Peasmore I have had since 2000.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

thanks alot, that almost deserve its own thread

star for u

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Okay, bit of an update on verifiying this 'document' I am only up to page 8 but this thing reads like a cobbled together piece of internet lore. Not much solid info but loads of highly speculative stuff.

Which leads me to ask everyone out there, page 8, this Thomas Castello chap - I see he is infamous and what is in the document can pretty much be read off a google search of his name. What I was wondering however is has anyone heard or seen evidence of the supposed cache of evidence that this man smuggled out of Dulce? Is he still alive? All the stuff on the net is from about 09 and says he is terminally ill so there is every possibility he is no longer with us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I believe that these Underground Bases do exist to house the aliens from other planets that don't look human....but what about the aliens from other planets that do look human....have they been infiltrating our society?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

True that bruh-bruh.. hmm but how can we contact them
this is gonna sound weird, but ive always believed in good aliens ,so one day i told them on my mind that i wanted to go visit them and at night when i went to bed i had a weird dream i was flying straight up and i could feel the air hitting my skin, but i was scared!! so i just said noo i don't wanna go , never mind lol and i just woke up ..maybe i should try again without being a pussy .
edit on 4-5-2011 by qeen123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I believe that these Underground Bases do exist to house the aliens from other planets that don't look human....but what about the aliens from other planets that do look human....have they been infiltrating our society?
wow who knows?? something to think about

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by qeen123

good man.

I have a request for anyone willing to listen.

Does anyone know about the Wasatch Mountain Range DUMB and that if it has a point of entrance. As well, what does it hold and what tunnels it has. I need a schematic. Please anyone, that would be great.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Sorry, can't help on that one, but if you are planning to go have a look at one - pg24/25 from the doc in the OP in
death Valley California has some excellent sounding instructions. The story associated with it also sounds like it would be a low or no security place to have a look at.

I found a link on it here Sounds like a lost civilization. Who knows what amazing treasures it may hold.

I would be extremely interested to hear from someone on here who actually went to check one of these out. Maybe not the military bases though because they wont let you anywhere near them. I am in Australia and Pine Gap is a no go zone and Mt Zeil is literally nowhere in the middle of more nowhere, so even getting near it by vehicle would be a huge challenge and very risky.

edit on 5-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by qeen123

good man.

I have a request for anyone willing to listen.

Does anyone know about the Wasatch Mountain Range DUMB and that if it has a point of entrance. As well, what does it hold and what tunnels it has. I need a schematic. Please anyone, that would be great.

Search for "Wasatch Mountain Range" on that site and you will find some info, happy hunting
www.angelfire.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join