It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyDollar

Its one of he´s contacts footage, he say its from one of he´s NSA contacts... perhaps its the contact that is faking it?? but yes, its still a error to post invalid information

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

I uploaded the PDF file here
gratisupload.dk...

just press "download fil"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by MightyDollar

Its one of he´s contacts footage, he say its from one of he´s NSA contacts... perhaps its the contact that is faking it?? but yes, its still a error to post invalid information

How convenient. It is just an alibi for when he gets caught with the fake pictures, so he can say "Ah.. they're not mine, the were given to me". He probably made them himself.

I mean come on, a super-duper secret NSA agents, sends him an alleged picture of lord maruaki/enlil, which is nothing more than a 5 minute photoshop, which anyone even with average photoshop proficiency would be easily able to make.

This is just ONE picture I managed to get ahold of and give you the evidence. His site is seems to be down, so it's a bit harder to find archived copies of his site that contains all the picture, so that I can show you the rest of the fake pictures he sent.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is all extremely interesting to me, especially the whole Aquarius and comm 12 thing. But i thought that the guy named Phil Schneider was a hoax or something...Isn't he?...Also there is a page that talks about how there are videos that have smuggled out of Dulce showing levels 14 and 15?...does anyone know where one can find those videos? thanks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What a crock. One-hundred and thirty-one bases in the US alone employeeing upwards of 10k Americans. Are you kidding? Have you ever spent five minutes among the American people? There are not enough responsible and anal retentive people in this country to secretly staff an underground Starbucks and keep it a secret much less a hiddren base four miles down
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Unfortunately under the oath of secrecy, people do keep the secret. After all, if something directly affects your lively hood, you will most probaly do the same.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

But i thought that the guy named Phil Schneider was a hoax or something...Isn't he?...
reply to post by ckrules

I had some doubts about Phil Schneider, not any more after seeing this document. He had left hand's fingers cut off. Couldn't be made up. What kind of morbid person would cut his/her fingers to just try to dupe and mislead other people? This document provided a different angle's view of the event in the deep underground base of the alien and military base happened in New Mexico.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
mi6 founded and operate the cia ?

heres a couple of links for you ref underground buildings and plant

www.darkroastedblend.com...

teentweens.blogspot.com...

most of you will probably of heard of these but there is some good pics

www.secret-bases.co.uk... get onto the google earth section of this site it is massive
edit on 2-5-2011 by da pickles because: forgot link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
mi6 founded and operate the cia ?

heres a couple of links for you ref underground buildings and plant

teentweens.blogspot.com...

most of you will probably of heard of these but there is some good pics

www.secret-bases.co.uk... get onto the google earth section of this site it is massive
edit on 2-5-2011 by da pickles because: forgot link

THANKS !!

Thats some beutiful pictures...
Bookmarked

Star for u

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

With all the Earthquake activity in recent years it occurs to me that underground might be the worst as opposed to the best possible place to put alien/human coop military bases. Of course there may be force field technology available to the users of these bases that would overcome or divert seismic waves. Still I would doubt that such a technology could be applied to the alleged thousands of miles of tunnels that lead into and out of these bases.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

With all the Earthquake activity in recent years it occurs to me that underground might be the worst as opposed to the best possible place to put alien/human coop military bases. Of course there may be force field technology available to the users of these bases that would overcome or divert seismic waves. Still I would doubt that such a technology could be applied to the alleged thousands of miles of tunnels that lead into and out of these bases.
reply to post by lunatux

Obviously those reptilian aliens know (or at least they think they know) something is coming to destroy earth. But then what are those benevolent aliens doing to save humanity? Do they have any plans to knock the nibiru out of the orbit or something? What are those sightings of massive fleet of UFOs observed close to the Sun? It is truly an interesting time to stay alive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Read about 1/2 of the document and right now I'm sleeping with a gun or a knife, because that is the last thing I want, to be ambushed by a hostile E.T.

This Document has explained a lot more things including more elements that were already known, how one man survived an attack on him and how's he indebted to a soldier that saved his life, and the DUMBs dirty little secrets.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ive been doing some quick reading on this James guy...and from what i can tell he's one big fat hoaxster....he posted pics of "Dulce" base that turned out to be a subway in Stockholm..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How credible is this guy really?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Ive been doing some quick reading on this James guy...and from what i can tell he's one big fat hoaxster....he posted pics of "Dulce" base that turned out to be a subway in Stockholm..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How credible is this guy really?

James Casbolt Hoaxer revealed many times google search

I just stuck his name in Google and fell off my chair laughing. How many different sites call him a hoaxer? they cannot be all wrong surely??
edit on 2-5-2011 by Astr0 because: Fixed the link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Phil Schneider was putting this message out back in the early eighties. He worked on black op projects at Area 51 and New Dulce where he was injured in an underground firefight with supposed aliens. Google his name and you will find some of his videos that he did. The man was no kook as some think. He was well educated and knew exactly what was going on. The government killed him in his apartment. They said he commited suicide, but he always claimed if they found him dead, it would not be by suicide. He loved life to much. There had been previous attempts on his life before he was murdered. These bases are real and do exsist. Thank you for the pdf link Vandalour!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Captain Beyond because: Forgot to thank the original op for the pdf link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
aliens are real, yuh'erd?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I stopped reading when i got to the bit where he said " A probe was then sent down that came back up totally missing"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Why in the hell do you think marijuana isn't legal?

The CIA and all the rest of our shadow alphabet governments (the real power behind the desk in the oval office and throne in England) are so deeply entrenched in the drug smuggling because according to Jim Marrs, that is where the tens of billions of dollars come from to operate the underground alien/human military operations, the dumbing & numbing down of human slaves and the explotation via mind control is mainly being done.

Yep, sounds like sci-fi, absolutely crazy but sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

Where there is smoke there is fire.................and man over the past 60 years there has been so much smoke over this one topic.

So many credible people have been abducted to these "D.U.M.P.S.

Read, "Underground and Underwater Bases" by Richard Sauder. On Amazon a used copy is going for $55.00 USD. I got my copy several years ago for under $8.00

Sauder's work on Undersea & underground bases is really interesting, fact baed journey into a part of our reality we rarely see, hear about or discuss. His work is rivetted with facts, quotes from government documents, corporate websites, and different agencies. He also throws in quotes from anonymous insiders, but this isn't the force behind his work, and they exist solely in illustrate the facts he lays down.

He opens with some common government underground installations. He shows us what's on the record and gives us glimpses of CIA, FEMA, US Military, NSA and many other installations that exist, underground and can be proven so by the available data. He then goes onto discuss the two sides of the US government, the everday apparent one we read about in Newspapers and see on TV and the completely invisible one that works with classified data, technology and black budgets. He quotes an excerpt from Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget by Tim Weiner as follows:

There are two governments in the United States today. One is visible. The other is invisible.

The first is the government that citizens read about in their newspapers and children study about in their civics books. The second is the interlocking, hidden machinery that carries out the policies of the United States in the Cold War.

He then goes on:

These words were written by David Wise and Thomas Ross in the 1960s, at the height of the Cold War. More than 30 years have passed, the Cold War is now over (at any rate that is what the newspapers tell us), but the invisible government remains. And the secret underground bases fall within its clandestine domain. Out of sight, out of mind. Funded from the black budget, steathily constructed, operated by known and unknown, highly secretive agencies that carry out hidden agendas, without our knowledge, deep underground.

In 1973, L Fletcher Prouty, a retired US Air Force Colonel, published an eye-opening book entitled, The Secret Team. Prouty held a unique position in the United States government. From 1955 to 1963 he was the liaison between the Central Intelligence Agency and the Department of Defense for military support of what he calls Special Operations. In this position he had access to a wide range of political, intelligence and military operatives - all the way from Washington, DC and the Pentagon to the far corners of the globe. He saw the full gamut of secret operations and policy making.

The Secret Team which gives Prouty the title for his book, is a powerful, brutally violent and treacherous international octopus. It has operatives in the academic world (scholars), in intelligence agencies (spies), in the military (both officers and enlisted personnel), in private industry (businessmen & women), in the world of corporate and public sector high finance (bankers, financiers and stock brokers), in the news media (electronic & print journalists), in the publishing industry in the United States and abroad (book publishers). It has powerful connections in dozens of countries all over the world. According to Prouty, the Secret Team overthrows and influences governments almost at will, all over the globe. At the core of the Secret Team are members of the CIA, the National Security Council, and various and sundry other military and civilian officials, intelligence operatives, business people and academics.

Prouty characterizes this Secret Team as "the real power structure". Far from being a tight, coherently focused group it is in actuality more like a hugely violent, murderously out of control, sprawling octopus that has the world and the United States in its deadly grasp.

He continue, discussing the Black Budget, and how it's easily in the Tens of Billions of Dollars a year - enough to build multiple underground installations in the last fifty years.

He gives some evidence for a secret tunnel system in the US, a little exposition on MagLev technology, and a few briefs from companies that were submitting contracts for extensive, nation-wide systems to be built by the year 2000. Interesting that we never heard of any such system in the works, and if it was underground only to be used by 'The Secret Team' of course we wouldn't have. I must admit, the technical briefs he presents as well as illustrations of bases and pictures of machinery is all very eye-opening. It's just amazing to think this stuff actually exists and that it NEVER is discussed anywhere.

He goes on to discuss how to hide an underground base, how you'd cloak it's construction and quotes from some government documents for weapons inspectors that detail what to look for when you're searching for covert facilities. It's all really interesting, and makes the Big Dig in Boston and the NYC Water pipe project look like they may be cover for some clandestine operations undernearth those major cities. Perhaps ports for the secret mag lev system? (my guess not his)

The next two chapters go onto the topic of undersea operations and boy these are incredible! He gives plans, documents and details that show from experts in the field how such things could be constructed for a few million dollars. He gives us a look at the navy's special underwater construction teams and offices, showing that the members of this group must have top secret clearance. I mean, connecting the dots yourself it's obvious that the navy is engaged in lots of underwater construction... I wonder what they're building down there?

He even shows that its possible to build bases under the ocean floor, from a submarine completely concealed from surface observation. It's technically feasible, and totally affordable for the Secret Team and their black budget.

Overall the book was eye-opening. It yields an awareness of the technical capabilities of these secret entities that seem to run about in the shadows. Likelihood that hundreds of these bases exist around the world is high, yet we don't know about them, have no idea what they're used for, and since they're kept secret my only guess is that the stuff their doing down there isn't for the benefit of humanity at large. I highly recommend this book, if only for it's ability to offer facts, documentation, and images that one will get no where else.
edit on 2-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Id like to know more about whistle blowers that get murdered supposedly as a result of them coming out to the public with sensitive information

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe these documents are false and its a cover up for project blue beam ??

help me out here im confused now :I

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

James Casbolt is not a Hoaxer, I had these documents in 2000 post on a thread, This is Peasmore, and he discribes it to a tee. Just go to the bottom and click Next

Peasmore and the "Trip Seat"
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join