It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Is A New Virus Hitting In Iran?

The Iranian government on Monday said it was targeted by a new computer virus dubbed “Stars.” The report came from the director of Iran’s Passive Defense Organization through the country’s Mehr News Agency. Global media subsequently picked up the story, which has now been covered by the Associated Press, BBC, Reuters and many others.

Stars would be the second malware infestation targeted at Iran within a years time, following the discovery of Stuxnet in July last year.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Is A New Virus Hitting In Iran?

The Iranian government on Monday said it was targeted by a new computer virus dubbed “Stars.” The report came from the director of Iran’s Passive Defense Organization through the country’s Mehr News Agency. Global media subsequently picked up the story, which has now been covered by the Associated Press, BBC, Reuters and many others.

Stars would be the second malware infestation targeted at Iran within a years time, following the discovery of Stuxnet in July last year.

Tax dollars being put to work...and everyone complains about black budget projects...sheeez..do one thing, everyone freaks out, do another , others freak out. Who to satisfy first, them or us....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It seems like some persona software is at work on opiran. Ive been watching them on a irc channel and this strange thing happened.

24 people got kicked off.

15:40 *** beluga quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** lynxlynx quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** gueriLLaPunK quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** charmanderp quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** AnonGuest7480 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Zontar quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** An0n3 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Fernis quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** ano17 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Micsan quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Merle quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** TheWoozle quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** midcloud26 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** p0ke quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Luna quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Client9 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Chair quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** blueskin quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** packetfl0 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** Gobbla quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** ``[O|O]`` quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** tupac909 quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** BoF quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)
15:40 *** CYBIX quit (indigo.anonops.in pingu.anonops.ru)

24 people signed back on.

15:40 *** slysnake_venom joined #opiran
15:40 *** beluga joined #opiran
15:40 *** lynxlynx joined #opiran
15:40 *** gueriLLaPunK joined #opiran
15:40 *** charmanderp joined #opiran
15:40 *** AnonGuest7480 joined #opiran
15:40 *** Zontar joined #opiran
15:40 *** TheWoozle joined #opiran
15:40 *** An0n3 joined #opiran
15:40 *** Fernis joined #opiran
15:40 *** ano17 joined #opiran
15:40 *** Micsan joined #opiran
15:40 *** Merle joined #opiran
15:40 *** midcloud26 joined #opiran
15:40 *** p0ke joined #opiran
15:40 *** Gobbla joined #opiran
15:40 *** Luna joined #opiran
15:40 *** Client9 joined #opiran
15:40 *** Chair joined #opiran
15:40 *** blueskin joined #opiran
15:40 *** packetfl0 joined #opiran
15:40 *** BoF joined #opiran
15:40 *** ``[O|O]`` joined #opiran
15:40 *** tupac909 joined #opiran

Seems they were all connected to TarenCapel admin on opiran?

tardis.wikia.com...

Taren Capel was a scientist who tried to instigate a rebellion of robots.

BiographyEditCapel had spent almost his entirely life around robots, being practically raised by them. He identified with robots more than people, and came to believe that robots should rule over humans. He intended to lead a robot revolution, dressing himself and painting his face to resemble his robot 'brothers'.

He joined the crew of the sandminer Storm Mine 4, where he posed as chief engineer Dask (whom he probably had murdered) and reprogrammed the the robot crew of a sandminer to kill the human crew, at first individually and secretly. Eventually, he ordered them to massacre the survivors, as well as the Fourth Doctor and Leela, who had recently come onboard the Storm Mine 4.

The Doctor had Leela release helium into the atmosphere, changing his voice so that SV7 did not recognise Capel. SV7 then throttled him to death. (DW: The Robots of Death)

edit on 1-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
It seems like some persona software is at work on opiran. Ive been watching them on a irc channel and this strange thing happened.

24 people got kicked off.

24 people signed back on.

:spock:

Hmmm, well maybe they just all call each other real quick? Could be coincidence!

Hey, don't knock muppets! Not all of them are force multipliers! Some muppets actually required two people to operate! The Swedish Chef for example. Recall that he had a mouth, but also had two human hands! FREAKY! So you know, when you see real human hands on a muppet you're like, "What the hell is moving the mouth!?!?!" I know I was freaked out when I first watched the Muppet show, but eventually I came to enjoy it, even the nigh-human antics of the Swedish Chef. Bork bork bork indeed!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems they have noticed this thread on opiran.

18:21 Squiffy @Snafu : www.abovetopsecret.com...
18:21 Zalgo Title: Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday, page 1 (at www.abovetopsecret.com)
18:21 Effexor Title: Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday, page 1 (at www.abovetopsecret.com)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the cia doesnt announce what their intentions are

people only find out after the fact so please why does everyone make the cia.fbi.and nsa the favorite scapegoats.

if iran gets hacked i say good job!!! keep it up.

the largest hacking group in the world is the chinese they spend the most money and have the most people.

all i can say is just a bunch of people looking for attention.

edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Some one on the irc channel even said it was FBI amd CIA.

18:17 Squiffy Lol, some news website were saying these attack were going to be organized by some FBI/CIA agents and it was a trap to catch Anonymus members.

I find this one funny.

18:11 JohnMcCain Nytewind: stop hitting it so I can try to extract the email db

Whois johnmccain?
Nickname: johnmccain
Username: johnmccain
Hostname: sarah.palin
Identified: yes
Server: belldandy.anonops.ru
SSL: yes
Server info: Belldandy onee-sama
Channels: @#opiran #website @#ophack #anonops

edit on 1-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

oh it was on the irc so its gotta be the truth!!!

im sorry but basing anything of hear say is a waste of time in my book

however feel free to continue to believe its the fbi and cia.
edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Anonymous already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

It must be a cypher........... right? RIGHT?!

edit on 1-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

See what I mean?

Zionist trolls (your tax dollars) at work here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You have never heard of netsplits huh?

In computer networking, specifically Internet Relay Chat (IRC), netsplit is the disconnection of a given node from the previously established network or between two nodes. As an IRC network is an undirected acyclic graph, a split between any two nodes splits the entire network into two pieces.

Netsplit

Also does it matter what nick you use in IRC?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkofCain
reply to post by JBA2848

You have never heard of netsplits huh?

In computer networking, specifically Internet Relay Chat (IRC), netsplit is the disconnection of a given node from the previously established network or between two nodes. As an IRC network is an undirected acyclic graph, a split between any two nodes splits the entire network into two pieces.

Netsplit

Also does it matter what nick you use in IRC?

I loved doing netsplits back when everyone was on dialup

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anonymous has 0 credibility.

With this news, it just strengthens my thoughts that Anonymous is a extension of the CIA.

Perhaps it wasn't created as so, but because of what a joke Anonymous recruiting methods are, practically anybody and everybody is Anonymous, including Obama's thugs in the CIA. It's obvious that Anonymous has been infiltrated by the government. How easy would it be for a CIA employee to join into a 4chan chat and hype up a attack on Iran?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

My very same thoughts. Just today/other day I learned that Anon wasn't part of the recent Sony attacks, odd when they supposedly claimed Sony to be canon fodder.

Previous attacks(Sony/ Wikileaks defense/ Scientology/ RIAA... ect) made in the name of Anon could have been either a PsyOps (if a state run org) to throw us off. Other groups attacking using the name, or a mix of the two.

The great thing about it is we'll never know and if the fellas behind the keyboard are crafty enough, they them selfs elude detection.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was reading typewith.me...and Barrett Brown posted a link to www.fakenamegenerator.com.... Now thats one strange website. It generates a fake person for you to use?

James B. Mendell
1096 Thompson Drive
San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone: 510-479-2890 Website: WirelessPhoneManufacturing.com Email Address: [email protected]
This is a real email address. Click here to use it!Password: pheeHiep4 Mother's Maiden name: Mendez Birthday: September 2, 1972 (38 years old) Visa: 4929 6007 9760 9481 Expires: 3/2013 SSN:570-26-5299
You should click here to find out if your SSN is online.Occupation: Hand compositor UPS Tracking Number: 1Z 6Y6 86A 32 4887 207 4 Blood type: O+ Weight: 193.4 pounds (87.9 kilograms) Height: 5' 9" (174 centimeters)

Now that is a lot of data for a fake persona! And what is with the UPS tracking number? Is that really a way to track a persona?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it's all for the best, that nothing happened.

Iran will collapse from the sheer weight that American coolness, applies to them. Nobody can resist it. We rule. Well not anybody in charge, I mean the street level people. You know, like Elvis was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join