It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday

www.cnn.com

The Internet hackers group Anonymous plans to hack Iran on Sunday, according to a press release published on their website. The group wants to use International Workers' Day, which commemorates the first national general strike in the United States, as an opportunity to reignite last year's protests in Iran.
The group Anonymous is known for its volunteer association with the perceived underdogs, the side that comes under pressure from the authorities, its statement said, and it views the people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
By itself, this news is relatively interesting. HOWEVER, Anonymous decided to launch this attack at the SAME TIME that President Ahmadinejad is currently missing. From the BBC:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"The president has not been seen at his office for eight days, missing two cabinet meetings and cancelling a visit to the holy city of Qom.

Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, recently re-instated a cabinet minister he had pushed out.

Analysts believe an internal power struggle may be under way.

Parliament has tacitly threatened the president with impeachment, the BBC's Mohsen Asgari in Tehran reports."

By launching this attack now, Anonymous might be able to push the whole situation over the edge, and maybe reignite protests in Iran. They already defaced this site:

www.wfaic.gov.cn...

Who knows what could happen?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anonymous does not have a website since they are Anonymous. The people running the site claiming to be Anonymous go against the principles Anonymous stand for. If there is anything done to Iran on Sunday, it will be done by a small group of people (possibly CIA/FBI/NSA/etc.) and a small amount of people who are fooled into downloading whatever automated program they release.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Also, Here is Anonymous' Press release concerning the situation.

And what is supposed to be a list of their targets, and a time table. (Don't ask how I got ahold of them)
Current timetable:

0700GMT www.leader.ir... (Khamenei's website)
1000GMT www.basijnews.ir... (Basiji's website)
1100GMT www.ict.gov.ir... (Ministry of "I.C.T"'s website)
1200GMT www.majlis.ir... (Parliament's website)
1400GMT www.police.ir...
1500GMT www.dmk.ir... (Supreme Audit Court's website)
1600GMT www.parliran.ir... (Parliament's website)

Targets in the priority order:
1) www.president.ir... (Ahmadinejad's website)
2) www.leader.ir... (Khamenei's website)
3) www.prisons.ir...
4) www.majlis.ir... (Parliament's website)
5) www.justice.ir... (Ministry of Justice's website)
6) www.dmk.ir... (Supreme Audit Court's website)
7) www.parliran.ir... (Parliament's website)
8) www.basijnews.ir... (Basiji's website)
9) www.ict.gov.ir... (Ministry of "I.C.T"'s website)
10) www.police.ir...

Crazy, magnificent bastards it seems they are.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Oberlin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin

By itself, this news is relatively interesting. HOWEVER, Anonymous decided to launch this attack at the SAME TIME that President Ahmadinejad is currently missing.

Maybe Ahmadinejad contracted out for Anon's services?

Anonymously, of course.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Probably being coordinated by CIA and Mossad, with Anon manipulated to take the blame since they're the notorious "hackers".

More "anon" channels listed here, AE: anonops

Seems to be a lot of dissension in the ranks, I think the more experienced of their group are starting to recognize there's some outside force trying to goad them into this "attack". Past anon attacks weren't blatantly announced beforehand as all that does is get the intended targets locked down.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
why waste time attacking Iran
when the real tards that deserve it are well know to all
nope doesn't make sense

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Anonymous does not have a website since they are Anonymous. The people running the site claiming to be Anonymous go against the principles Anonymous stand for.

Well it depends how you would define Anonymous. I consider AnonOps to be Anonymous, even though they're a faction of sorts rather than the majority. Frankly, anyone can be Anonymous, and you don't necessarily need anonymity to be part of the collective.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
DDoSing is not hacking

second the reason why press releases is now being issued before the attacks is to "recruit moar newfags" to help with DDoSing those sites and another reason why those PR's came out before the attacks is to bring attention to the issue beforehand so people can join us if they want which is also why we DDoS those site - to bring attention to that particular issue

third I think #opiran choosen a wrong day to start those attacks since #operationpayback has also decided to attack the parliament.nz (New Zealand gubmint website) on that same day, the original attack on NZ gubamint is supposed to be on Tuesday but was held back because of DDoS on AnonOps

currently #operationpayback has 297 people in it compared to 165 in #opiran

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

This group can do exactly what they say they can, if i was Iran i would just beef up security.

If a group of people can bring down PayPal and other banks for a few hours they can do this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Anonymous already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Well I for one don't care who does it. As long as someone crashes every computer in that wretched oppressed country. You can thank them and the Muslim Brotherhood for all the protesting going on and destabilizing the entire middle east. I can't imagine why we picked Iraq over Iran. Iran has always been much more of a threat. And to all you that that think Iraq was an Illegal war. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Nor was it a war for oil. We don't get oil from Iraq. And Iran has a lot more Oil. Iran is a perfect example of a failed attempt to create another league of nations.AKA the UN. All they do at the UN is just a constant useless debates. They are toothless, corrupt and a money pit. Sanctions? HA HA what a joke. When has that even worked once. Ten years of Sanctions and diaoluge has really help with the North Korean Nukes for sale program

The UN is a joke.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Anonymous already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

bravo on using memes of old. Seriously?
Anywho, Why Iran and not help the U.S wake up? This is something I had always wondered, why hasn't Anonymous helped spread awareness of the nwo or even awareness of the dna changes occuring around us?
Or how bout HAARP being disclosed the other day?

Just doesn't make sense now does it?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

anonymous is not an hero... eh is pretty cool guy but he is not an hero

and yes it all does make sense, do you honestly believe that basement dwellers would believe about the NWO? or even worse spread that (I R CENSORED)?

anonymous is everyone...and no one, but that doesn't mean majority of them believe in all those NWO *I R CENSORED*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98bcaa5f5b95.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is so funny.

Right, this anonymous group, lets see they are supposed to be vast and wide with above average, well touching a high knowledge of network operations and evade capture...hmm..who does that sound like...hmm...who does it sound like again...grrr cant remember the name.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Feeling left out?Wan't to be a part?Wan't to make a difference?What, are you waiting for someone to send you a link?helpanonnow.com
The choice is yours alone......
edit on 1-5-2011 by thatonedude because: ROFLCOPTER

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Let's use LOGIC here:

Why would a group called ANONYMOUS tell people their intentions?

Wouldn't that incriminate them?

Therefore, I believe zionist trolls are the ones behind press releases like this.

I do not think that anonymous would attack Iran before the U.S government.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hmmm... "Hacking" Iran? That like flattening the tire on a Pinto?

Let us ask a question here: Which weapon is better?

a: Stuxnet

b: LOIC

?

Because 'a' took months of teams, and targeted a certain type of control apparatus. That is f'ing scary, because it is as if the Seimens brand has been poisoned. When control machinery gets targetted by teams of people, there is a serious malfunction in the wetware. Questionhead needs to grip himself lest he trip himself.

LOIC is cute, but it's like giving hand grenade to child. Why do that? In fact, some people desire CHAOS for it is preferable to the pain of living. Yes, for one needs an ethos, and destruction or rebellion or chaos, is not sufficient. You know, I have been on the Internet for years and I have never participated in IRC once. It just didn't appeal to me and I never cared for it. The IP protocol is diverse, and is truly godlike. It is up to us how we act upon it. Also each of us will see different things wrong with it, but we are asked to peacefully use the forums, and so I think if not these forums, some other forums of the future, will have the rights forms we need. The forums with the forms will form. But nihilism and destruction, are not flags to rally under.

And also let us consider that Stuxnet is to Seimens control gear, what LOIC is to IP itself. So if you are considering firing your lazor you had better step back and ask yourself if you really do want to be at the helm if Ion Control. Do you really want to be firing that gigantic gun at Vader's Star Destroyer? Consider instead that you might be caught up in drama. If you go outside and ride a bike, instead of messing with IP war, you will probably thank yourself for it years from now.

Also please note that a laser beam by its very nature, is a parallel transmission circuit so whatever you hit, has the power to affect the beam, and reverse it so that it burns you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Why would a group called ANONYMOUS tell people their intentions?

To get as much people as they can to participate.

I do not think that anonymous would attack Iran before the U.S government.

They do attack oppresive regimes and governments, and Iran certainly does fulfill this description. It is not a pissing contest who is more evil or something.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
O wait!

I just had an epiphany!

WalMart should provide LOIC on USB drives for all good American families to use in defense of their nation!

Yeah!

Let's lay to waste, the entire IP network! Handgrenades all 'round! Forget the pin, make it a touchpad grenade!

Sriusly rly I mean since we are now in the age of Malware, a good ten years into it, and now we are seeing engineered control systems malware, then just like Walmart is agreeing to allow some rifles to be bought, in the name of defense, then why not hand out the free weapon of defense called LOIC? A free gift at all your local retailers?

In the true analysis, every dude who uses his lasor, also uses his mom's credit card to buy some sneaks off amazon, or a copy of rumble roses XX off ebay --all your lasors are belong to ICANN, you get it? Amazon is a river. When rivers are made to run over, its a problem for the little people. So this idea to attack the commerce nets of Visa or some financial exchangers, that's small potatoes, they really should leave those networks alone. Look, VISA is mostly everywhere I want to be, so nobody wants the thing to collapse except someone who doesn't want to be everywhere I want to be? So I mean there is good to having a global commerce network, I don't see the world being improved by its loss.

When some tard in the tribe, gets some idea that he is going to ride on his horse, and go mess with some other tribe, he is then trying to start shizznit with some other group, and that's not good for the tribe! Therefore some other warriors will go ride along and smack them on the head with coo-stick (not killing them, just stopping their dumb chaotic idea) and drag them back. You cannot say "I am going to go wreck a peace that we have with this other tribe" no Chief would ever allow some youthful asshead to determine that it is time to break the peace. Similarly the young warriors can also act as a check against a Chief who goes nuts and sells out his tribe for firewater or booty or whatnot.

The warrior class, both young and old, need to act as a check against each other. And yes, I agree with the "women and children in to the lifeboats first" idea, though I haven't posted in that thread. But you just know that on the Titanic there would be some hot pocket tards trying to sneak into a lifeboat. I mean some of these kids just need parenting, and in lieu of that, they really will create chaos. And of course that reaction on their part plays perfectly into the hands of the elite class who was always gaming the young on purpose to try and trip them up.

So when you drag that young warrior(s) back to camp and they wake up and are upset that they were prevented from ending the peace, what can you offer them, to cool their anger? Really, if some warriors are not happy, and they want to make war, you as a Chief, have got to deal with it. So how can we assist the young with their obvious angst and their desire for outlet, when it seems that is the way the game is set up, to make it such that they DO fire their lasor and thereby back themselves into a pre-determined corner?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join