It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help finding an old thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There was a thread that was active around two years ago where a man with a Superman avatar(I think) talked about a large disaster that was going to happen in 2011 that he supposedly got from aliens or something, and he talked about how to avoid it. It had a ton of pages and he kept coming back to add more information.

Does anybody know what the thread was?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Search function works.

In all seriousness you mite want to start in the gray area forum.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster

You talking about the D4rk Kn1ght prediction thread, for Oct 28th 2011? If so, I don't think there was much in it about avoiding anything other than getting somewhere isolated and far away from society.

Try this thread and let me know if is not what you're looking for, I could handle another doom prediction thread if we find that other one you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I was just about to mention that. So glad I refreshed before I replied. haha

Have you read any of the later threads he created.?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Hey Youngmind - I did some checking into his awhile back after first came across the first D4rk Kn1ght thread, read through all of this one that was related.

Does seem he ran into consistency issues as he had other threads going on for awhile with new IR camera and the like that he was supposed to be getting rid of, but I've always been good at applying salt to my interpretations liberally and it's an interested idea regardless as 10/28 is supposedly the "correct" end data for Maya creation cycle, once data are resolved for calendar errors - as compared to 12/21/12.

I think, even with weird prophetic things aside, we're like in for a very interesting next few years. Time will tell what happens, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

In a way, I believe that 10/28/11 will be a D4RK Kn1ght, but only for the one's who are asleep. The one's who are Intelligent and the one's who acknowledged what's going on will prevail.
I will be elsewhere that day, if nothing happens no harm done.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Neither of those seem to be it. I wish I could remember some keywords to search for it, all I remember is that it was an extremely long thread and the person posting had Superman as his display image.

I don't remember what he had to say, but with the date I have in my head I was wondering if the "predictions" related to what happened in Japan recently. His posts were long winded and had a lot of spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

Thanks for the help.

top topics

join