It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I saw a little man run by..."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have no doubt that allot of this is just a childs imagination, but in my case it would have had to have been the imagination of 5 kids who all "imagined" the same thing at the same time...

Wig

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garaman Rex
I have no doubt that allot of this is just a childs imagination, but in my case it would have had to have been the imagination of 5 kids who all "imagined" the same thing at the same time...

You saw a shadow move left to right, no doubt as the torch moved right to left, yes you all saw a funny shaped shadow, closer inspection with a calm adult mind might have solved the mystery, but you were kids as you say.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
worldwatcher: Is that you in those pictures in your title field? because you are HOT...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry folks, I can't seem to find the clip I was talking about, mostly because I don't know the Norwegian word for these little men. It makes it rather hard to search for. The channel I mentioned which showed the clip doesn't have any mention of it (plus, they didn't have any archives from before 2001).

Maybe you Aztecatl could help me find the norwegian word?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
heyhey.

Hmmm, what are they called in english?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh
I always used to see small shadow figures run by at the corner of my eye when I was around 9-13 years old.
Or when I was sitting in my room doing things, I would look across to the other room because something ran by the doorway.
Everytime I would see one it would run behind a bed or the couch or something.
Then when I checked back there, nothing was there.
Never really made a big deal out of it though.
Sometimes when I'm here in my room in the middle of the night, my bed makes sounds like when someone sits on it.
You know how when a bed is so old that when you sit on it it makes a loud creaky sound.

So maybe it's a shadow person sitting on my bed.
Or a ghost...

This happened to me once when I was about six or seven. I remember it so distinctly because it was so real. At that age I still had regular nightmares (always the same ones) and I used to pester my mother to leave my door open at night. In the end, she settled for giving me a night light. One night I was lying in bed awake watching the door when I heard the switch on my night light "click" and the light went off. A moment later I felt pressure on the foot of my bed and the matress creaked as I felt the corner dip down as though someone were sitting there. The spot where the "person" would have been sitting was just out of my vision and I was too terrified to look so I just sat there for a long while until I got up the nerve to move my foot in to that spot. Upon doing so I didn't feel anything there, and the matress seemed to be normal. I thought maybe whatever was there had got up and left very carefully so I didn't feel the matress move again.

I checked my nightlight in the morning but now I can't remember if there was anything out of place with it or not. That would have been almost ten years ago now. Maybe more. I'm almost 20 now...

There were other odd things about the house we were living in at the time. I remember one Christmas I could hear Santa walking down the hallway in the morning. I know now of-course this couldn't be sure and in asking my mother I found out she used to hear footsteps in the hallway at night too. We think now this may have been our Cat walking on the carpet. In later years we realized that if it was perfectly quiet you could hear him sometimes when he was walking (this being at a different house). Also, the first day we were moving in there my mother said her radio suddenly turned on blarringly loud. Only... it was not plugged in and there were no batteries in it. Just wierd stuff. I'm open minded to things but skeptical too. Maybe I just immagined the incident with my bed and nightlight and there could easily be a scientific explanation for the radio thing.

Speaking of this reminds me of another 'odd' occurance I had when I was little, but that's a story for another time I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i have never seen any of these little people before but did a little research on them. there have been many reports of such cretures around the world evan in old tribe stories and religions. a cuple tribes in indonesia have reported seeing these people (creatures) and the most comon name for it there is ebu gogo (notice my user name). also achioligist have found skeletons of these things and even a mummy of one in mexico or sumthing(named pedro). Also recently ive found a news report of it in the hood,And i dont know y gansters and homies would lie about this but they said it was a leprechaun or whatever. thats my view of these short people

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have read all of the posts and am quite amazed. Thoug for myself, I have never encountered anyhting like this personally, but have read various stories and seen a couple of the authenticities of the so-called 'LITTLE PEOPLE" and it is facinating to say the least.
There was a show I had watched some years ago about a lost colony of pigmy elephants and some other form's of life that had been lost to time and that they actually physical evidence of them existing.
Regardless of my "Non-experienced" post Iam applying to this thread, there could really be something to this.
It was a very interesting read and I will come back from time to time to see the new posts that are placed.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Right. Well, this isn't exactly the same thing, but it sort of fits. My grandmother remembers seeing a little dinosaur when she was little. (7 or 8). She and her sisters played with it for a while and, I guess, just let it go. At the time, as children do, she thought it was normal or at least not that strange and so didn't do anything about. Her and her sisters all remember the event. They played with it in their yard for half an hour or so. It was only about six inches tall. That's all I know right now. She's only just sixty and not the sort to make that kind of thing up. (That's not to say I really believe it but I figured it might be of interest here).

Wig

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LangolierOne night I was lying in bed awake watching the door when I heard the switch on my night light "click" and the light went off. A moment later I felt pressure on the foot of my bed and the matress creaked as I felt the corner dip down as though someone were sitting there.

The light switch would not have been fully engaged, and then naturally it slipped back into the off position. The bed thing was just your imagination fired up by the light thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi all! I am new to posting on this site but I have been reaking for quite some time now. I have to say this thread is so interesting! I never knew that there had been actual sightings of these "little people". I have seen a lot of things but never a pixie. Thank you all for sharing you stories, fascinating!! Text

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well i was told babies see angles. Thats the reason why they look up so much and smile for no reason maybe since every had seen something at a very young age, it is maybe the inocense*
of a young child can can see these types of things. About the babies seeing angles its a spanish thing i guess but i belive it!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I saw a little man in my bed...I was 22 and my sisters woke me up by laughing in the hallway, I was wide awake, about 9 am when I saw this bump under the covers about the size of a small cat coming up from the foot of the bed, I sat and watched until it came up to my chest and a little man dressed in clothes like what a tacky golfer would wear came crawling out and smiled and motioned for me to follow him for about 5 seconds and then turned around and crawled back under the covers until the bump disappeared. I jumped up and tore off the covers and moved the bed, but he was gone. The whole thing lasted about a minute. He didn't scare me at all, he was very friendly. I lived in New Jersey.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"

originally posted by: topsecretombomb

in my town, which is very little and has quite an interesting history is believed to have ''little people'' come out of trees. in some kind of deserted camp out in the backroads"

What state is your town in? I am working on a project and we are looking for stories just like this if its in a certain region in the US. I understand if you dont want to post on here where you live but I would really like to hear more about this. Could you message me where this is?

Thanks
Snowblind

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: topsecretombomb

What state is your town in?
I am working on a project and we are looking for stories just like this if its in a certain region in the US. I understand if you dont want to post on here where you live but I would really like to hear more about this. Could you message me where this is?

Thanks
Snowblind

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RBrock

Where was this?

Thanks
Snowblind

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: katt06

Where??