It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White UFO/Orb Similar in Japan Zips over Royal Wedding Venue - Explain This!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So after making an earlier thread regarding this, a new video has surfaced 6 hours ago online as in the following link:
Posted: April 29, 2011

UFO Zips over Wedding

The object looks similar to the ones spotted over the Japanese tsunami as captured in the following video:

Any thoughts from your observations what that could be? It seemed to zip faster than a bird or that balloon in the video. Thanks ATS members

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It's a balloon at the wedding and a bird in Japan.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I would have to agree to the Japan one looks like a bird.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think what you are seeing is swarm gas
The wedding is defo a balloon not talking about the red thing either and japan was explained as a bird and seems to move like a bird...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
how are they similiar?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Japan one looks like a bird, probably a white dove or something similar.Too agile for a seagull or something as big.
Royal wedding...Mehh...An UFO until we get better footage.Looks like a helium white balloon if you ask me, and logically it makes sense, it`s released at the same time with the red one, bla bla

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No offense OP but do you just go to youtube and find vids and then mass post on here? Do you even look into the vids before you post them? I know you want to share but you might want to look into the videos before you post...it will save you some key strokes.

This is like number three in 30 mins.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

That's exactly what he's doing and it's getting ridiculous. Just a few minutes of examining the videos show that these are balloons/birds.

To the OP, nobody is saying you shouldn't share, but investigate the videos a bit and use some common sense of what they could be before posting the videos. This UFO forum needs to get back to the point of discussing the really unexplained. Not what is easily discernible as balloons or birds.

edit on 30-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I can honestly say there was nothing in the skies at the Royal Wedding because it would have been reported all over police radios - which nothing of the sort did get reported. The video from Japan almost definitely looks like a bird flying over and nothing more than that; a bird. Most of these theories about possible aliens coming to see the Royal Wedding are ridiculous in my opinion. That video with the supposed UFO in the sky over Westminster is also quite suggestive, if anything it almost looked like a balloon breaking up or a cloud changing formation. Thanks for posting though.
edit on 30-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's definitely an alien aircraft. They love disasters so it was obvious they'd turn up at the royal wedding.

Also, don't you feel stupid now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think its unfair the OP has now been attacked by 3 people on this thread by calling him/her ridiculous and stupid.

I believe this is a forum for UFO and Alien discussion and the OP has posted videos which he/she believes may be related to the discussion. If you're not happy with the OP and his/her posts then complain to the mods instead of bullying and calling the OP names.

Please be a bit more tactful when dealing with fellow members.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
I think its unfair the OP has now been attacked by 3 people on this thread by calling him/her ridiculous and stupid.

I believe this is a forum for UFO and Alien discussion and the OP has posted videos which he/she believes may be related to the discussion. If you're not happy with the OP and his/her posts then complain to the mods instead of bullying and calling the OP names.

I said the theories about UFO's or aliens coming to see the Royal Wedding were ridiculous. I don't believe I called the member who created the thread ridiculous. Anyway, as I said in my previous post IF any UFO's did fly over I would have heard about it over my radio and as I said there was none. The video of the wedding is showing us a bird flying quickly by and I was actually on that part of the mall (down the end) so I would have definitely of seen anything flying about which was untoward. Apologies if you took my 'ridiculous' comment as being offensive.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Originally posted by Dastardly666

I said the theories about UFO's or aliens coming to see the Royal Wedding were ridiculous. I don't believe I called the member who created the thread ridiculous. Anyway, as I said in my previous post IF any UFO's did fly over I would have heard about it over my radio and as I said there was none. The video of the wedding is showing us a bird flying quickly by and I was actually on that part of the mall (down the end) so I would have definitely of seen anything flying about which was untoward. Apologies if you took my 'ridiculous' comment as being offensive.

No need to apologise my friend because I did not include you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Seriously if ur that bored and think a yellow ufo the size of a balloon is interesting..............
Im biting my tongue here.........
Go neck it!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Humanity is #*($)$)* the amount of idiots in this world is mind boggling!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
I'd recommend a read of the below topic:

ENOUGH! YouTube Videos in the A/UFO Forum and those who hate them.

Thank you for the post. Some commentators in this forum need to read the information in the link.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I don't believe I called the member who created the thread ridiculous.

Nobody called the OP ridiculous. Certain people either didn't fully comprehend what they were reading, or they aren't being very honest.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I don't believe I called the member who created the thread ridiculous.

Nobody called the OP ridiculous. Certain people either didn't fully comprehend what they were reading, or they aren't being very honest.

Hi,

Another member had already pointed out their issue with the OP and you posted just after saying the OP's actions were getting ridiculous. Then someone else after you joined in turning the thread into a bullying session.

I despise bullying hence the reason I voiced my concern.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just so you can make the obvious distinction between what you are showing us with the video and that of an Unidentified Flying Object ( U.F.O. )

top topics

<<   2 >>

join