It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this gun exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

You are talking about the fabled C.I.A. "Heart Attack" Gun.

www.youtube.com...

Yes it does exist, only it's not some Gammaray gun or anything, it shoots near instant biodegradable, undetectable micro darts.

It was declassified apparently in 1975.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Thank you James for the PM you sent me.

I wanted to keep the thread about this supposed weapon only at the start,to see if it had been discussed before,to see if anyone new of its existence.
I remote viewed this weapon and i did not want the thread to turn into a thread about remote viewing.I wanted to find out about the supposed weapon first.
I did not actively seek to view such a weapon as i have no interest,even if it does exist,i dont see the big deal,tho weapon experts may think differently.
It was viewed at the pine gap military facility in the NT.The gun was on a table,beside it was all the documents concerning its operation.Altho i could read some of it,i could not get anywhere near close to reading it all.

Being a noob and all with absolutely no idea, my opinion of this weapon would be the ultimate assassination weapon providing you can get close enough.

And just for the record,Pine gap run a really cool remote viewing program.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

My understanding is that an EMP portable unit would only disable electronics. i.e. remote monitoring equipment, pacemakers, cell phones, auto's or, portable weapon platforms (such as the 10Kw solid state laser weapon system that does exists today, just google it).

I don't think one of these would kill you unless you had a pace maker installed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

my question is did you actually put stainless steel screws in your microwave ? lmao

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Gday, if it exists then i would not know of any other capability's it has,but iam sure it would affect things you have described in some way or another.Cheers

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i could see a microwave weapon causing induced cardiac arrest in people with passmakers maybe as a blackop cia or kgb assasination device get close to target with pacemaker zap him with microwaves watch him die all the while pretending you are trying to help no evidence left behind except damaged pacemaker. a gammaray emitter would likely kill user as well as target.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here's a good video I found on youtube of the Rail gun testing done by the Navy, www.youtube.com... other than that I am pretty sure they haven't tested or at least unclassified anything smaller then this.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
the best way to deal with conflict is make your enemy to be friend,if you beat someone,he must want to payback,then you payback,and so on,if a gun can solve human's hatred emotion and idea,it must be the most powerful gun.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by numberhere

Now that would be a great gun,turn hate into love!
Unfortunately we live in a world where hate and war are just to profitable for the fat cats to resist.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Meh. There are a couple of tripod mount prototypes that sort of do what you're talking about. Sort of. One of the technologies was abandoned a few years back as being basically workable but totally impractical in the field. The other is still pursued, sometimes actively, sometimes on the back burner under another name.

Nothing shoulder fired, though. Not yet, anyway, although the last one I saw was a bit smaller than they used to be. They really want it to get there, though, and maybe one day they'll get it. The power supply is the main issue, that and cooling. Used to be an Alliant TechSystems project. I see variants of it get bid out by various military groups pretty much every year, SOCOM is generally on that one.

FWIW, the agency didn't stop with the little gelatin darts with the neuropeptide payload. There was a bid out maybe five, ten years ago for a new updated system, think of it as sort of a Taser with mods. We fiddled around with it forever but couldn't get past a basic roadblock - you had to actually spear the target with both probes to get it to work, and even then it took several seconds of signal analysis and stimulation to do the job. Might as well make it a contact system with handles, which is not what they wanted. There wasn't any way to do the thing with an arc like you do with a Taser, when the probe hangs up in clothing. You had to separate out cardioelectric signals from the ton of noise the arc connection made, and we just couldn't do it reliably. Alas.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Cardiac arrest, um lol Sonic riffle. Ya they exist, and they hurt like hell.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

Well, that's one. The one they killed off about 10 years back. There was a meeting where it was pointed out by a 2 star that it was less accurate than a rifle, about 50 times as bulky, had to be mounted to a HMMV for power and transport and had less range than a rifle. When I say rifle I mean M16, not something like a Barrett.

The comment was on the order of "Ok, if I truck it in and have a team to run it, for a half million bucks this thing can break bones at 100 yards, but for 2 cents I can have any halfass infantryman poke a hole in you at the same distance. Why should we continue to fund it?" End of development, because you know, he's right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join