It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted RFK assassin says girl manipulated him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I don't really have much to add to the OP, it's a fascinating story and I'm open minded enough to believe it could be true. But I don't have enough knowledge of the history to comment.

I'm just posting to thank bsbray for posting this link. I'm only about a third of the way through, but it's a fascinating read. I've read a lot about mind control, but I've never seen it addressed so frankly by someone in the psychiatric field.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
as far as im concerned, the evidence of there being a massive conspiracy behind the assassination of RFK is pretty much airtight...how more people dont believe that Sirhan was a patsy is incredible...i guess his brothers assassination conspiracy has overshadowed his own in the fog of history...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Could be but imo he was possessed that he kept on puuling the trigger
even when the weapon became enpty.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

daddy Bush was also the head of the CIA at the time of both Kennedy assassinations and he seems to be the only one that says he doesn't remember where he was on the day of the JFK murder and he also said he never met Noriega personally so Noriega put a full page ad out in the Panamanian newspaper showing him at the White house shaking the hand of daddy bush.
And if you research Prescott Bush he was buddies with Hitler.
Also baby Bush just so happen to date a black woman in Texas who filed a complaint with the court saying he was sending the big boys threatening her (not to let it be known) and lo and behold she was dead not to shortly after.
Also Laura Bush just so happen to be involved in a head on crash killing her boyfriend on a road where there was only the two vehicles at the time.
And Barbara Bush is the illegitimate child of Aleister Crowley
What a beautiful family

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

At one time there were lots of ties to the Rockefellers, but their dynasty has waned over the years. The same with the Rothschilds who are a shadow of who they were over 100 years ago. These dynasties of oligarchs rise and fall. The De Medici family is a good past example.

In many ways the birth of modern corporations have replaced the aristocratic dynasties of the past. The corporations have taken on a life of their own. With the emergence of various complexes in the post WW2 world, things have become complicated. Various corporations align themselves in essentially consortiums pushing shared agendas, for instance the Defense and Energy Industries. On the opposite end there is a Information, Media and Finance complex. The complexes themselves have seemed to surpass the old families and appear to be evolving into something like an organism.

Japan actually had a group of very powerful familes that guided their industries and finance prior to WW2. After the war their legacies have lived on in the Zaibatsu they gave birth to. Like the American complexes, the Zaibatsu hold a vast amount influence across a wide spectrum, example Mitsubishi which controls Japan's largest bank and also has heavy industries (they build tanks), are one of the largest auto makers, operate nuclear plants, and develop oil and gas. Also like the American complexes, they have taken on lives of their own.

Eisenhauer at the end of his presidency warned of the rise of a Military Industrial Complex. The US Defense Industrial Complex is one of the most powerful organisms on the face of the earth. In terms of real movers and shakers, these collective organisms have eclipsed the families that started them.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lastidealist

Actually President GHW Bush was DCI from 1976-1977.

The DCI during JFK was John McCone and during RFK's death it was Richard Helms.

There are allegations that when Bush was at Zapata Oil that his company worked with the CIA, such as the Bay of Pigs operation. This could mean he may have been a CIA asset, but he was not an employee of the agency. He left Zapata Oil to run for Congress in 1966.
edit on 29/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: t

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Any chance this is one of the infamous Montauk Girls that were programmed to perform certain tasks for the government?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Can you elaborate?

I am not familiar with any Montauk Girls. I have heard about the Montauk monster, but not girls.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Bush family killed the Kennedy Family - I thought that was obvious?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by lastidealist

Actually President GHW Bush was DCI from 1976-1977.

The DCI during JFK was John McCone and during RFK's death it was Richard Helms.

There are allegations that when Bush was at Zapata Oil that his company worked with the CIA, such as the Bay of Pigs operation. This could mean he may have been a CIA asset, but he was not an employee of the agency. He left Zapata Oil to run for Congress in 1966.
edit on 29/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: t

I believe there is a little know document which mentions a George Bush prior to 66 - will take a look for it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What I had to laugh at, when JFK was killed, Bush Sr., was questioned about his whereabouts on that day, and he claimed he couldn't remember? Except for one fatal mistake, there was a picture taken i believe at the hospital in dallas, and low and behold, CIA agent Bush was right there in a security photo.

That and RFK's death, imo was a plan in the highest degree, with LBJ, the brass etc lying in the wind.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Please do elaborate about the Montauk Girls. Is this the same as that lady that claimed to be Kissingers sex slave?

Also, regarding Bush at the Kennedy assasination...the poster who mentioned the picture, can you please share?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
At one time there were lots of ties to the Rockefellers, but their dynasty has waned over the years. The same with the Rothschilds who are a shadow of who they were over 100 years ago. These dynasties of oligarchs rise and fall. The De Medici family is a good past example.

In many ways the birth of modern corporations have replaced the aristocratic dynasties of the past. The corporations have taken on a life of their own. With the emergence of various complexes in the post WW2 world, things have become complicated. Various corporations align themselves in essentially consortiums pushing shared agendas, for instance the Defense and Energy Industries. On the opposite end there is a Information, Media and Finance complex. The complexes themselves have seemed to surpass the old families and appear to be evolving into something like an organism.

I agree completely with this.

It's hard for me to have any perspective on all of this myself obviously, being a commoner peon or what you like. But from what little sense I was personally blessed with, I believe Benjamin Fulford is the real deal and honestly and genuinely believes everything that he says. He also knows when to qualify his own knowledge as an unconfirmed rumor, etc.

I'm not sure if you've been following Mr. Fulford, or know much about his past (very interesting story), but he said these splintering factions from the West have actually been coming to him for support, as he seems to have become a de facto representative of Asian secret societies for the West, and is in direct communication with Chinese and Japanese secret societies. He even interviewed David Rockefeller himself here:

His ability to pull off this interview, and the way he handles it, is one of the most convincing things to me that Mr. Fulford is the real deal and has all the powerful connections in Asia that he claims to have.

Anyway he has claimed in various interviews that he has been contacted by US "black ops" (for lack of a better word) programs that include deep space exploration programs, and people with incredibly advanced technology who want it to be released to the public for the benefit of humanity rather than just hoarded away by the military. He said he told these people he wants to see actions rather than words.

He said he has also been contacted by military personnel from all number of branches and programs from various Western forces, energy company personnel with alternative energy technologies, all sorts of people in critical positions who support what he is doing and want to see the current "powers that be" removed from power and replaced with more legitimate representation, and who want to see hoarded technology put to good use.

He even said he has been contacted by people surrounding the British Royal Family, who feel betrayed by the Queen and others and have been leaking to him insider information about that family and various criminal activities related to it.

Japan actually had a group of very powerful familes that guided their industries and finance prior to WW2. After the war their legacies have lived on in the Zaibatsu they gave birth to. Like the American complexes, the Zaibatsu hold a vast amount influence across a wide spectrum, example Mitsubishi which controls Japan's largest bank and also has heavy industries (they build tanks), are one of the largest auto makers, operate nuclear plants, and develop oil and gas. Also like the American complexes, they have taken on lives of their own.

This is also critical to what Mr. Fulford is saying, because according to him, China and Japan are tired of playing along with Western powers. They are becoming more and more autonomous and independent from all Western power influence.

I really hope what he is saying is true, and I really think he is saying what he honestly sees and believes to be happening.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

Before you answer, are you aware that the brother of (attempted Regan assassin) Hinckley had lunch with George Bush's son (Neil) on the day of the assassination attempt?

!!

Got any links?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Before you answer, are you aware that the brother of (attempted Regan assassin) Hinckley had lunch with George Bush's son (Neil) on the day of the assassination attempt?

!!

Got any links?

Shameless bump in the hopes for an answer.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

!!

Got any links?

Here is a video of news reports describing John Hinkley jr. at the 3:20 mark is where the friendship and planned dinner is mentioned between Neil Bush and Scott Hinkley. Of course, there are many sources that discuss the topic, but this seemed to be one that would be considered credible. Here is the Google search for Hinkley/Bush... enjoy.

For anyone who is interested in the dubious connections of the Bush family to a number of relevant events in modern politics, I highly recommend the book "Family of Secrets" by Russ Baker.
Though it is filled with "where there's smoke there must be fire" argumentation, it sure seems that in the case of the Bush family, the embers are red hot.

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There appears to be a lot of documentation on the Bush clan. Here's a little story from The Washington Weekly about George Bush's personal phone number being found among the possessions of Barry Seal after the CIA murdered him:

CIA Linked To Seal's Assassination
By DANIEL HOPSICKER

"The biggest drug smuggler in American History was a CIA Agent."

That's the mind-boggling conclusion of a 6-month investigation into the life and death of Barry Seal, a pivotal figure of the Iran/Contra '80s.

www.idfiles.com...

Note that this is not anti-republician or pro-democrat. I believe those political divisions to be artificial and designed to keep the public in a state of in-fighting. While we are absorbed in the theatre (politics), the criminals running our country are committing every crime in the book.

Also, there is massive amounts of info about the Clinton's involvement in illegal activities in Arkansas -- especially their direct links to CIA coc aine smuggling. A *lot* of murders were tied to this family.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

I agree.

I see these political "dynasties" in the same light as the Bonanos and the Gambinis (probably more the Escobars with their involvement with coc aine).
They will agree to work together if they profit together, but are not averse to using assassination as a tool to further their motives when the time comes.

the Billmeister

top topics

<< 1   >>

join