It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted RFK assassin says girl manipulated him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Convicted RFK assassin says girl manipulated him

news.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES – Convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate, lawyers for Sirhan said in new legal papers.

The documents filed this week in federal court and obtained by The Associated Press detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.

The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka-dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. But the docume
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is could be a huge story or a huge deception.

There is some dispute over the hypnosis and the lawyer involved in this, but if this is something more than shady con artistry we could be looking at a major history changing story.

If it does gain any support, the real question is who was the manipulator, who did they work for and why?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: grammar

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Good find!

I've always thought that Sirhan Sirhan was a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Lots of questions about the woman in the polka-dot dress.

This is the official LAPD audio tape of the lie detector test given to witness Sandy Serrano who claimed she saw a woman in a polka dot dress running from the Robert Kennedy assassination exclaiming "We shot him". The interviewing officer, LAPD Detective Hank Hernandez, was rumored to have intelligence connections, which would explain his having administered a lie detector test to the dictator of Venzuela just prior to doing the same to Sandy Serrano. This audio tape excerpt of the interview was obtained by Serrano's lawyers when she sued the LAPD.

There is no confusing whatsoever that Hernandez' intent is to convince Sandy Serrano to alter her story. Hernandez spent 50 minutes trying to get Sandy to alter her story.

That's from www.whatreallyhappened.com and includes an MP3 recording of a portion of the interview which makes it pretty obvious that Sandy Serrano was being intimidated. Visit the link:

whatreallyhappened.com...

Look into the further cover-up of forensic evidence by the LAPD and you'll be in for quite a shock.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

If it does gain any support, the real question is who was the manipulator, who did they work for and why?

What organisation do you think was involved?

Before you answer, are you aware that the brother of (attempted Regan assassin) Hinckley had lunch with George Bush's son (Neil) on the day of the assassination attempt?

The same group of miscreants gets recycled around the government over and over. The Bush clan has traditionally been at the center of large parts of criminal activity.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh, glad you did this thread, FS. I was reading about the case in the FBI Vault last week, It said the police threw away the door faceing and the part of the wall where bullest entered and the bullets. They even through away the practice gun that was used to see if people in the other room could hear the shots. The bullet fragments where swapped that went into Robert Kennedy. There is even more mess up and deliberate destroying evidence, that Jack Kennedy, but then there was no trial to rig in that case. There is evidence of people seeing the girl in the polka dot dress, and someone over heard a guy on the fire escape sreaming "We, got that "sob, right in the head.' There is no real justice in this country anymore, the courts do not even go by the law, and neither do the lawyers or prosecutors.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

To me the Polka Dot woman didn't sound very professional if she was yelling "We shot him!", meaning I don't think this was either official or rogue black ops.

I honestly think this may have involved the Mafia. RFK made some major enemies with the Mafia from his time in JFKs administration. Now granted some former CIA guys, who may have lost their jobs after the Bay of Pigs, may have helped with the MKULTRA aspect.

Thats all pure speculation of course, but I'm sure the Mafia didn't want RFK as President.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This was also discussed in the American Conspiracies by Jesse Ventura. The book goes into great detail about the woman in the poke a dot dress. Suggesting she is the key handler, in other words, the person with the key word or phrase that " triggers " the mind control on Sirhan.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Amazing, I went over to the site and added several links in the comment section talking about CIA mind control, on account of most people said that Sirhan should be killed and that his lawyers are terrible people.

Here is a youtube video entitled: Sirhan, The Manchurian Candidate, & CIA Mind Control Experiments

One of my favorite MC stories is by James Casbolt, he recollects quite a bit, including the beginning processes of mind control, which generally starts by shocking children numb, usually by making them watch something gruesome, in James case it was watching a young child torn apart by a wolf.

Then there are Duncan O'finioan and David Coros, they were made to be super soldiers, here they are at a Project Camelot Conference. Andy Pero was also a part of this, known as Project Superman.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: Pero link

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Considering Bobby was more of a danger to TPTB, I would believe this story. Bobby was more of a hot head per say.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Many people overlook how important RFK was in terms of policy influence. He made quite a few 'un-friends' in his time with his brother at the capital.

I can't recall the author, but remember someone contending that much of the greatest speeches for which we remember JFK were crafted, in large part, by his younger brother Robert. Considering the words, RFK may have been a genuine thinker and architect of policy.

I hope someday to learn the truth about what happened. Do you think it will ever come to pass?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Depends on the kind of truth if we'll ever know.

If it was official or even rogue black ops, we'll probably never know and within a generation the people who did know will be dead with nothing to tell.

If it was the Mafia and some former black ops, there is a chance I think that we could one day find out probably just before some of these people die on their deathbeds, through journals or stories from their kids.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

At a June 30, 2003 hearing, Lawrence Teeter, in an attempt to get Sirhan a new trial, claimed that Sirhan had been hypnotized into firing at Kennedy and that he may have been using blanks; that Sirhan couldn't possibly have fired the fatal shot from where he was standing; that prosecutors blackmailed his defense attorney to throw the case and that police and government agencies whitewashed or bungled investigations. The motion was denied.[

I thought this was a little odd, there was no ballistics analysis in the original trial?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Girls...manipulative?

*gasp* No way!

JK ladies of ATS.

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see Sirhan's situation getting some light. Maybe some truth will come out finally, & if he is innocent like I believe, will see some justice finally.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

He may be safer in the prison than outside of it.

If there really is a conspiracy, parole may turn out to be hazardous.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

Yes, James Casbolt , Michael Prince, should get a medal. Someone put a post up last week that he was a hoax and I had all of the documents to show he was telling the truth and posted them on the thread. I know that Jared is also a mind control because he repeated everything he wrote, twice word for word, that is mind control not crazy, a crazy person can't even repeat the same thing twice muchless write anything. Crazy people can not write at all. This has been going on for so many years and people just can't seem to believe it is really happening. It is even hard to wrap their head aout things like this than even UFOs.
The people that really killed the Kennedy's [and John Jr.] will never face a court, and if they got away with that they knew they would get away with 9/11.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is not really a new development. Before Sirhan Sirhan said it, the psychiatrist he saw during the trials said the same thing.

When put under hypnosis, Sirhan demonstrated all kinds of indicative behaviors, including reproducing "evidence" that was used against him, in the form of a note, word-for-word, automatically.

MK ULTRA is fairly widely-known at this point. Yes, they can and do manufacture Manchurian Candidates.

This is a critical read on the subject, from a professional psychiatrist, given at a public conference in 1992:

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Its established that MKULTRA is real.

Supposedly we started up our own brainwashing/programming project, using former Nazi scientists, after the Soviets and the North Koreans did it before us.

The techniques seemed to have even spread to cults and terror groups.

The CIA doesn't have a monopoly on it, which makes it more difficult to figure who could be behind such a conspiracy if its real. It could be organized crime, corporations, cults, governments, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The CIA doesn't have a monopoly on it, which makes it more difficult to figure who could be behind such a conspiracy if its real. It could be organized crime, corporations, cults, governments, etc.

This is true, but the real "movers and shakers" in the US all seem to be tied to the Rockefeller family. David Rockefeller, for example. This family has seen to it that they have stuck their nose in just about everyone's business who has any power at all to exert in this country. Oil, banking, military technology... If there is a lot of power concentrated somewhere in the US, the Rockefeller family is interested. And in Europe you have the Rothschild family behaving similarly. In China and Japan, however, not so much.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is a sad thing indeed that this man who was so obviously manipulated into the position of patsy cannot get a rehearing even 43 years later. His story is a lesson to us all that justice is a joke for anyone accused by the system.

Freedom! Liberty! Freedom AND Liberty! Yeeee-Haawww!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join