It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kenya Birth Certificate of Barack Hussien Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When the birth certificate below came out in June of 2010 many people thought that this was actually the REAL B.C. of President Obama. To many people's amazement Obama never really came out and addressed this particular birth certificate. leaving many to think he pulled off the greatest fraud in history by being the only non American citizen to be elected President.

Source

Now for me, I'm on the fence regarding all this birth certificate hocus pocus. I tend to believe he was born in Hawaii but - there is compelling circumstancial evidence to portray otherwise. I know for a fact that given the amount of time since the first claims of the birth certificate came out, any agency or group(s) of people could concoct up a really convincing one to present to the world. However this particular birth certificate above remains to many as Obama's real one.

What do you think??
edit on 4/28/2011 by Humint1 because: add link to source for reast of document and article

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Where is the rest of the document?

This is not proof of anything if it is not complete. This is a fragment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Source

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Where is the rest of the document?

This is not proof of anything if it is not complete. This is a fragment.

It's a hell of a lot better than the one the CIA cooked up this week....lol....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

washingtonindependent.com...

I wouldn't put any faith into that document. It's funny, but c'mon.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So why is it in English? Do Kenyans read and write in English? I am confused?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

English is one of the official languages.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As much I feel that my suggestion will ruin ATS in part, this place is in serious need of it's very own seperate Birther forum.

-The forum avatar can be a little Obama head over the map of Kenya or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I cant stand this subject anymore but if this is fake, then it definitely looks more legit than the others "barack" certificate.

The biggest difference though....this one has a SEAL

After a lil searching, it seems its also fake. And the typing is too perfect.
edit on 28-4-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

And the typing is too perfect
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I noticed that too. Common in many fakes & forgerys.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
At first glance, I sensed that this "piece of paper" felt legitimate. And I do see a "seal" and a brown burn or stain mark somewhere on the birth certificate.

Addendum: Oo! Oo! I noticed the similarity of President Obama's beautifully shaped letter "O" and the wiggly trailing left behind his signature AND the signture of the "Deputy of Registrar."
edit on 2011-4-28 by pikypiky because: To add more "food for thought".

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Obama finally shows a long form "birth certificate" and then cries about other things going on in the world, that he doesn’t have time for silliness like this… Then jumps on Air Force One to be on the Oprah show to laugh!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/074fa6cb2071.png[/atsimg]

The only thing that is laughable is his fraudulent presidency!

edit on 29-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So sorry, this myth has been disproven, debunked and has been nullified many times over so QUIT BRINGING THIS UP!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
So sorry, this myth has been disproven, debunked and has been nullified many times over so QUIT BRINGING THIS UP!

Anybody know why birthers keep bring the same lies up, and every time they are debunked the birthers wait a week then repeat the same lie? Why do they do this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Anybody know why birthers keep bring the same lies up, and every time they are debunked the birthers wait a week then repeat the same lie? Why do they do this?

Because they clearly do not possess a thinking brain and have to be told what to think, all apart of the decades old dumbing down of America. Turning them into slaves to the system instead of the idealists that America once was. Plus it proves how short their attention span.

This entire play here takes a page out of the Nazi propaganda playbook whereas if you repeat a mistruth enough times those who lack the competency and proficiency to see the lie for what it is that the lemmings will believe anything hook, line and sinker.

We, the intelligent people and those with a thinking brain need to shut these people down before someone pops off with something we do not want happening from occuring.

Mind you this is coming from the same group who want smaller Govt because of how "Government is intruding upon their lives" but they leave that same door wide open for items like this to come in so in reality since they cannot come out directly and say it's because he is an African American they are using this to beat around the bush. They as a whole are under the greatest MKULTRA mindwarp, mindgame ever constructed so in reality they are just walking zombies and robots void of a brain. This is the same group who also has to listen to Fox News to be told what their talking points for the day are.
edit on 29-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I possess a brain that is much, much more rational than yours.

I assure you that you would sit there and watch an asteroid hit instead of trying to do something about it. That explains your ability to fall for this birther bull#.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I possess a brain that is much, much more rational than yours.

I assure you that you would sit there and watch an asteroid hit instead of trying to do something about it. That explains your ability to fall for this birther bull#.

Not to derail the thread, but the poster you are replying to is making the exact same point you are trying to...

Seriously, the anti-birthers are taking this a bit too far. Yes, the birth certificate conspiracy is at best a distraction. However, there's no need to express such vitriol towards the other members of this site simply because they hold a different viewpoint than you in regards to whether or not Obama is actually a US citizen.

The anger has to stop.

In regards to the OP, the Kenyan birth certificate (like the 3 or 4 before it) is fraudulent. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii in 1961 to an American mother, and is therefore considered a natural-born American citizen jus soli and jus sanguinis. If you disagree with that, then that's fine. However, you will unfortunately have to come up with some more evidence to support that claim, as all of the current physical evidence leads to that conclusion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is very strange , but the strangest thing is surely his name?
What are the odds?
I guess thats why they hung Saddam, just so no one got confused who was who, when Iraq was mentioned, then again we have a PM in Australia who is welsh and is called Julia Gillard.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join