It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kenya Birth Certificate of Barack Hussien Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I am anti Birther but am cool, calm and collected in my approach to it as it is a very sensitive subject but the first step in rehabillitation back to reality.

When did this matter more then the current state the economy as a whole is?

I am merely attempting to find some sort of satisfactory and peaceful resolution to this matter before something does happen.

Yesterday's revalation of the long form is valid and legal. The transference of a white to green background is a Federal standard.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
So why is it in English? Do Kenyans read and write in English? I am confused?
[/quote

edit on 29-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Let's keep it civil and on topic please.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I must say, that Kenya birth certificate looks more legit than the new pdf version!

Do you guys think Obama will be remembered as the greatest fraud in American history?

Originally posted by Humint1

Source

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I am anti Birther but am cool, calm and collected in my approach to it as it is a very sensitive subject but the first step in rehabillitation back to reality.

When did this matter more then the current state the economy as a whole is?

I am merely attempting to find some sort of satisfactory and peaceful resolution to this matter before something does happen.

Yesterday's revalation of the long form is valid and legal. The transference of a white to green background is a Federal standard.

There are several examples of two pieces of text with different size pixels. This could never be created if the document were merely the product of scanning. There is also evidence of faint text from the short form that somehow became transferred to the long form. The faint words "OAHU", "SEX", "HOUR OF BIRTH" and "OBAMA" appear EXACTLY where they do on the short form. However, there is a block of illegible text inside the "signature of attendant" box that cannot be the result of bleed through from a short form pressed against the long form during the scanning process. It can only have come from another (presumably) birth certificate.

This document is so filled with obvious anomalies and discrepancies it's laughable. The hoaxer can only have intended them to be detected.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I must say, that Kenya birth certificate looks more legit than the new pdf version!

Do you guys think Obama will be remembered as the greatest fraud in American history?

Originally posted by Humint1

Source

Sure he will. Heck, we already know he's a fraud now. Too bad the liberals who voted him into office can't understand their mistake, but thats how libs operate. Show them the truth and they deny it then change the subject. When Obama ran for the Senate I vividly remember him saying he was born in Kenya and how much he wanted to be President. I almost fell off my chair when this fraud actually got elected and hoodwinked voters who after interviewing them, demonstrated they knew very little about politics except that he was black, and that was good enough for them. Americans didn't have the stomach for war anymore, so they fell for his sheepish claims of "change" and many promises. Obama played on those fears with Bill Clinton summing it up best and said - "what a joke".
Obama has done nothing he said he would do. Gitmo is still open, the economy is still in the tank, jobs are lacking, the nations credit rating has gone down, health care is still a pitiful service. Yet his business backers got their cash under the guise of "bailouts" while Americans stood by with their thumb in their rear ends. Anyone notice the ones who got bailouts were the backers of Obuma? You people who voted this ignorant token fraud into office got exactly what you deserve, but the rest of this nation didn't deserve it and in 2012 the change will be refunded!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
This document is so filled with obvious anomalies and discrepancies it's laughable. The hoaxer can only have intended them to be detected.

Very true
washingtonindependent.com...

"It’s number 47,044. Barack Obama, 47 years old, is the 44th president of the United States."

"It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare."

etc etc.

So just another birther fraud attempt

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

"It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare."

Anyone can make up words with EF etc... that's like saying GW Bush stands for Guess What Bush or God Why Bush! lol

I not saying this Kenya Birth Certificate is real, just that it looks more legit than the newly long form.

Most people from Kenya and his family say he was born there.... and still Obama hasn't shown a valid BC, just a chopped up forgery looking one...

edit on 30-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
More evidence that point to Obama being born outside the U.S.

RT Anchor Thom Hartmann interviews Orly Taitz. In this interview Taitz states that Obama is using a stolen social security number and provides proof to back it up. He graduated from Columbia University in nine months, not two years, as he claims.

This Social Security number says Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef1acc27f71d.jpg[/atsimg]

If Obama was born outside the U.S. that makes him ineligible to be president, because the Constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Spamming multiple threads with the exact same post should be against the rules.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

nope read them both... not exactly the same... good try though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

nope read them both... not exactly the same... good try though.

From the other thread here

Here is more proof that Obama long form is fake....

RT Anchor Thom Hartmann interviews Orly Taitz. In this interview Taitz states that Obama is using a stolen social security number and provides proof to back it up. Obama graduated from Columbia University in nine months, not two years, as he claims.

This Social Security number says Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef1acc27f71d.jpg[/atsimg]

If Obama was born outside the U.S. that makes him ineligible to be president, because the Constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen.
edit on 2-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

What is different?
Spam is spam
edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

What is different?
Spam is spam

I'm sorry that you do not know how to read, but they start off different with the same format, read it. They both relate to the topic.

Your the only spammer that i see... you always need the last word don't you...

have fun....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you do not know how to read, but they start off different with the same format, read it. They both relate to the topic.

Everything that is different right here.

Here is more proof that Obama long form is fake....

More evidence that point to Obama being born outside the U.S.

Just admit you are spamming threads with duplicate posts. Changing the first sentence a little is hardly fooling aynone.

Your the only spammer that i see... you always need the last word don't you...

have fun....

Sure, how about you address the topic of THIS THREAD. This one is about this Kenyan BC, not Orly Taitz, SSNs, or even the long form the WH released. Perhaps in your haste to spam, you missed the topic of the threads you were hitting.

This one aint about that.

Have anything on topic to spam with?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.
The OP starts a thread, on a conspiracy website, about a possible conspiracy revolving around the BC of Obama, and people slam him/her for doing so, with replies of "stop" shut up already" and so on?

Does anyone else see something wrong with this?
If people here wanted to be shouted down, I am sure that there is room at a taping of the View or maybe a town hall meeting.

What a load of BS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No, you got it all wrong. The OP started yet another birther thread on a conspiracy site already over run with them and it is about an old hoax BC that has already had its time in the sun right here on ATS.

To truly deny ignorance, why would you suggest further entertaining an old hoax?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d286b1aa5b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

From 2009

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud),

So what is worth rehashing about this one?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The Kenyan Birth Certificate looks more real than the newly long form Birth Certificate!!!

After Obama spending millions of dollars preventing this long form certificate from being released, he now wants to show a document that has been constructed in layers, which would not happen unless the document has either been created from scratch or not from a scanned copy at all...which spells FAKE !

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f78bbca38ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The Kenyan Birth Certificate looks more real than the newly long form Birth Certificate!!!

But it has been proven a fake. Did you even look at the thread I linked? It is not just posting a photo saying you were punked. The entire thing was discredited. Can you do the same?

After Obama spending millions of dollars preventing this long form certificate from being released,

I am sorry, what? When did this happen? Can you PROVE any such claim? Before taking you seriously, I need to know you are not just repeating old birther lies so backing that up before we go on will be nice. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

ecause they clearly do not possess a thinking brain and have to be told what to think

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The South Australia birth certificate was more likely the fake, altered from the Obama one from Kenya to discredit the birthers.

Good try though.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join