It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo.com froze my account for calling out Obamas supposed Fake Birth Certificate!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If anyone on here has experienced this or is a yahoo email user and can let me know that im having some sort of issue please let me know....here is my story....

I check my yahoo email all day long....i have a blackberry that is linked to it and when im on the computer (which is usually a few hours a day between work and home) i check it often. Well earlier today there was a thread on here regarding Obamas recently released birth certificates and one of the points made was that the hospital name on it didnt match the name of it on his date of birth. Supposedly one hospital was bought out by another down the road but his certificate was showing the wrong name for the hospital. I tried finding the thread on here but had no luck.

Well i was on yahoo news earlier as i usually am daily because they happen to bring up the odd, supernatural, and unexplained every now and then. As im flipping through there is a piece on Obamas birth certificate and something to do with a code name. Reading through the blog it was filled with people who were telling all the conspiracy theorists to shove it. So being a conspiracy theorist i figured i would share the information i learned off of this thread that was here on ATS with that blog......

Since i posted my thoughts on that blog i have not been able to access my yahoo email, yahoo profile, or anything related with yahoo when i use that user name and password. It lets me in but i have no access to anything....all that comes up is this.....

"Ouch!
The error, LaunchFFC-1, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.

To retry Yahoo! Mail... To proceed to Yahoo! Mail Classic...
This error might be temporary. Go to Yahoo! Mail

Click here to check your mail using Yahoo! Mail Classic."

I copied and pasted the text to it because when i copied the link it would log me out upon trying to access it through a new window. I tried using yahoo mail classic and had the same issue..... Anyhow, I have another yahoo account and signed in and was perfectly fine accessing my email, profile there, and everything else. The key is that account doesnt have my name on it or any info in the profile. So am i just going crazy here or am i now being watched for calling out someones obvious mistake on a birth certificate?!?!?!

Some thoughts, advice, and feedback would be nice!!!! Thank you.

edit on 28-4-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Have you talked to anyone from Yahoo ?

Checked the driveway for black Suburbans ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

It's not just your account, many people are having Yahoo mail issues right now.

I really don't think it has to do with you comments about Obama

news.cnet.com...

Yahoo Mail, which boasts more than 250 million users worldwide, hasn't been working for many of them today.

The company was vague about how many customers were hit by the outage, what the cause is, and how long the problem will last.

"Yahoo mail is currently inaccessible to some users," the company said in a statement. "We are working to correct the issue and restore all functionality immediately. We know that this may have caused some inconvenience and we apologize to our users who might be affected."

edit on 28-4-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That's really weird. I use Gmail, so I don't know anything about Yahoo, but I have a question for you. Did it lock you out right after you did that, or did you notice later that it locked you out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Im actually at work and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary driving between appointments today. haha I also thought it was because i was using Google Chrome but i can still access the other account via Google Chrome so i eliminated that as well.

Anyone else with feedback? haha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I noticed it about 20 minutes later when i tried to log back in....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah,well get ready, ATS will probibly close your thread

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
/facepalm

Everyone I know who uses yahoo is having problems accessing the mail server, myself included.

lmao @ the idea that yahoo froze your account for "calling out" a "supposed fake" birth certificate.

ETA:

Tried again after reading this, heres the message I recieved...

You've stumbled upon an unexpected, temporary problem. Performing your action again in a few moments will likely resolve the problem completely. If not, we suggest you try re-launching Yahoo! Mail.

If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 17.

edit on 4/28/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Hey ive seen crazier things happen! haha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Hey ive seen crazier things happen! haha

Why are you ignoring my post with an article stating that Yahoo Mail is down???

Seriously....Yahoo did not target you because of a comment about Obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
IBTL

yahoo is having network issues, and many people's email are down, it's no conspiracy

this place has gotten really paranoid.

anyhow

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sorry sorry...ok well that answers my question then! But i wonder why one of my accounts would work but the other wouldnt...im logging in from the same computer each time....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sorry sorry...ok well that answers my question then! But i wonder why one of my accounts would work but the other wouldnt...im logging in from the same computer each time....

"Yahoo mail is currently inaccessible to some users,"

My account is working fine, my wife's is not.

Still not a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
/facepalm

Everyone I know who uses yahoo is having problems accessing the mail server, myself included.

lmao @ the idea that yahoo froze your account for "calling out" a "supposed fake" birth certificate.

ETA:

Tried again after reading this, heres the message I recieved...

You've stumbled upon an unexpected, temporary problem. Performing your action again in a few moments will likely resolve the problem completely. If not, we suggest you try re-launching Yahoo! Mail.

If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 17.

edit on 4/28/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

More birther paranoia

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

I agree with outkast searcher. It has been announced that they are having issues with the beta so everything should be good in a day or so. I had similar issues except my was saying: Lauching T4F error ?????

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If anyone on here has experienced this or is a yahoo email user and can let me know that im having some sort of issue please let me know....here is my story....

I check my yahoo email all day long....i have a blackberry that is linked to it and when im on the computer (which is usually a few hours a day between work and home) i check it often. Well earlier today there was a thread on here regarding Obamas recently released birth certificates and one of the points made was that the hospital name on it didnt match the name of it on his date of birth. Supposedly one hospital was bought out by another down the road but his certificate was showing the wrong name for the hospital. I tried finding the thread on here but had no luck.

Well i was on yahoo news earlier as i usually am daily because they happen to bring up the odd, supernatural, and unexplained every now and then. As im flipping through there is a piece on Obamas birth certificate and something to do with a code name. Reading through the blog it was filled with people who were telling all the conspiracy theorists to shove it. So being a conspiracy theorist i figured i would share the information i learned off of this thread that was here on ATS with that blog......

Since i posted my thoughts on that blog i have not been able to access my yahoo email, yahoo profile, or anything related with yahoo when i use that user name and password. It lets me in but i have no access to anything....all that comes up is this.....

"Ouch!
The error, LaunchFFC-1, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.

To retry Yahoo! Mail... To proceed to Yahoo! Mail Classic...
This error might be temporary. Go to Yahoo! Mail

Click here to check your mail using Yahoo! Mail Classic."

I copied and pasted the text to it because when i copied the link it would log me out upon trying to access it through a new window. I tried using yahoo mail classic and had the same issue..... Anyhow, I have another yahoo account and signed in and was perfectly fine accessing my email, profile there, and everything else. The key is that account doesnt have my name on it or any info in the profile. So am i just going crazy here or am i now being watched for calling out someones obvious mistake on a birth certificate?!?!?!

Some thoughts, advice, and feedback would be nice!!!! Thank you.

edit on 28-4-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: (no reason given)

Don't be so paranoid! It's simply that Yahoo is #e, that's all...It locks me out every so often, and it will take 10 minutes to send an email, asking me for captchas with every try and telling me I got the captcha wrong am therefore a spam bot. I try 3 hours later and it's fine!
Vicky

top topics

join