It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Touch Syria, and you will hear Iran.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Come on now, don't be a hater. I'm sorry slayer made you look foolish, that's no reason to hate on me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

we about to have world war 3

Why fear what you can't control? And why should we have so much fear?

Can we not play the game as good or better than Iran?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

ok let me make this clear from the outset,i in no way support iran,in any shape or form,and in fact be happy to see the mullahs of iran fade in to abyss and take there teachings with them.

It's interesting to note that in your reply you mention the possibility of a "Dirty Bomb" so then the West should rightfully be concerned and justified about a possible Nuclear threat from Iran?

iran are a nuclear nation,so there for their a nuclear threat,no matter how much ahmadinejad sweet talks the world about it's only a civilian nuclear energy program..but they don't pose a threat to the US other then guerrilla tactics...

You use their known influence in those regions to support your argument. Many Iranian apologists here at ATS should find that argument not only interesting but also take note that many here who have been saying that very thing for years do have a base of reality to them.

well iran was all over iraq,plying there religious influence and guerrilla training creating more deaths on all sides.
as for the apologists,my stance is,the state and justice system is still very much controlled by ayatollah khamenei and his stupid religious ideaologys...

Or the potential for new competitors for EU fuels sales that Russia doesn't have at the moment

they don't want more competition for fuel sales.$. It's all about OIL.

yes it's bad for business for russia,as for weapon sales don't really account for nothing compared to the energy cash cow russia has in europe,and with the messy BP deal in russia,and the big split in camps between putin and medvedev,over it..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

i don't particularly like iran or how they operate,but i know it would be long bloodly mess if the west does finally cross paths with them.

Nah, not necessarily. "Asymetrical war" and a "long drawn out bloody mess" may be neither inevitable nor insurmountable. You just never know when the guys with the shiny stuff at the Pentagon might start listening to the voices of reason who have experienced such, and make pretty short work of it.

ESPECIALLY if Iran gets froggy enough to turn up the heat of the fire that's already been lit under them.

Persian and Arab Asymmetrical Warriors are no match at all for US Asymmetrical Warriors if the Pentagon takes the fetters off of them, and you can take that to the bank.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
but wait...Syria... how bout Damascus gets leveled in one night when reading the prophecy?there won't be anything to hear from, i suppose. Iran and the world will be stunned for awhile when that comes to pass. I'm not saying it, i read it .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Or maybe detonating a black market nuclear bomb?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

Come on now, don't be a hater. I'm sorry slayer made you look foolish, that's no reason to hate on me.

lol...how is posting a news clip from RT making me look foolish.....slayer replied with his opinion that there wouldn't be a invasion force from iran ...which i totally agree with,if you took the time to read the thread and understand it...

so i'm i foolish for thinking that iran will employ dirty guerrilla tactics....

honestly i wonder some times of the intelligence of some people on here,you still not added a constructive opinion on this thread yet..apart from wave your slayer pom poms from the sidelines.
----------------------------------------------------------
reply to post by nenothtu

ESPECIALLY if Iran gets froggy enough to turn up the heat of the fire that's already been lit under them.

Nah, not necessarily. "Asymetrical war" and a "long drawn out bloody mess" may be neither inevitable nor insurmountable. You just never know when the guys with the shiny stuff at the Pentagon might start listening to the voices of reason who have experienced such, and make pretty short work of it.

oh i agree,iran knows the fire's been lit....and one of my main points is iran won't fight a conventional war,there military is structured around guerrilla warfare...and iran does have a wide long reaching intelligence network,hence my reasoning for it becoming a asymetrical war,which will be a long drawn out messy war ....iran mullahs used this tactic to great effect in iraq...

reply to post by BiGGz

Or maybe detonating a black market nuclear bomb?

at last someone getting what i'm saying.

edit on 29-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Russia Blocks UN plans to condemn Syria's brutal crackdown on anti-regime protests.

Maybe Iran was saying the same thing, but as usual things get twisted in the translation to make Iran sound the aggressor.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Touch Syria, and you will hear Iran.

More like, touch Syria and you will hear the Iranian puppet regime. It's ridiculous that these arabs and jews in the puppet regime pretend they speak for Iran. It's even more stupid that a whole bunch of you believe it.

reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha, I love the fact that you keep trying. Next time, add a pie chart with the colors: green, red, blue, yellow. It really works magic on immature minds.

It's interesting to note that in your reply you mention the possibility of a "Dirty Bomb" so then the West should rightfully be concerned and justified about a possible Nuclear threat from Iran?

Wow a new angle you could take! You could convince more people of the nuclear ( I thought I'd help you out scaring people - that's why I bolded nuclear...you're welcome
) threat from Iran! With absolute bull#, made up arguments, propaganda pieces but mostly, your own uninformed opinion and mind stringing things that don't exist together.

reply to post by lokdog

Lawl thanks for that post dude, you done rolled the op hard

LAWL LIKE TOTALLY LOL.

Actually no. The only person Slayer69 rolls hard are those that believe his uninformed opinion - you. Congratulations
Anyways, would you rather believe a pie chart derived from statistics or statistics derived from a pie chart..
(sorry couldn't help myself there)

reply to post by solarstorm

Amen

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

well lets just hope it don't escalate,and cause more international tension.

russia making it stance clear now..as if intervention does take place in syria...it means treading on russian toes,which i think the realization is hitting home,in the broader sense,and with the esculating split in the russian government over energy deals..IE: BP deal that putin signed and then medvedev backing the corporate russian elite allies who put a block on it..

it's almost like the stage is set,with all the internal fighting and backstabbing going on,not just in russia,but all the african nations,and arab nations,and baltic states..even in the western european camps,i can't speak for american internal fallouts,as i'm a european.

because as much as you lot in this thread seem to embellish the though of going to war with iran..it won't be the walk in the park you all seem to think it will be...it will tear the international community apart...and spread far across the board.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

reply to post by lokdog

Lawl thanks for that post dude, you done rolled the op hard

LAWL LIKE TOTALLY LOL.

Actually no. The only person Slayer69 rolls hard are those that believe his uninformed opinion - you. Congratulations
Anyways, would you rather believe a pie chart derived from statistics or statistics derived from a pie chart..
(sorry couldn't help myself there)

i'm glad i'm not the only one here,who though the only person to fail hard in this thread,is lokdog,who still doesnt have his own opinion on this conflict,that building.

the whole point of these pointless argument forums,is to express individual opinions,and take on others thoughts on the crisis that going on,from the view points of others across the globe,and see if we can untangle any thing new or overlooked,and try and connect the dots,it's not a p#ssing match !

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Ugh there you go still hateing on me cuz slayer blowed your argument out of the water. It wasnt me dude, you gotta start focusing yourself. Think before you type thats the best advice I can give you my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuyEvidence to what I say being truth is - how loud was Iran when Israel bombed the Syrian reactor to a pile of mud and concrete? Yeah, they kept silent. They will stay silent even if the US invade Syria and put a US flag in the middle of Damascus.

True story!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

Ugh there you go still hateing on me cuz slayer blowed your argument out of the water. It wasnt me dude, you gotta start focusing yourself. Think before you type thats the best advice I can give you my friend.

ok what was my argument..as when i posted that news clip,i never put forth a argument or opinion...

slayer said the obvious that it won't be a invasion force....then contridicts himself by saying this.

West should rightfully be concerned and justified about a possible Nuclear threat from Iran?

Launch their non-existent nuclear missiles?

when i'm saying they are a nuclear threat..but not in the missile sense.

so i'm not getting,were i got rolled over here,like you keep saying??

and i bet slayer don't think he rolled anyone over,with his pro american view..as i stated this is not a pissing match..were digressing opinions,which you still haven't got,over this subject.

so before you tell me i need to think before i post and offer me advice,you need to grasp the situation,and have your own opinion,and though's on the subject.

this will be the last time i reply to you lokdog,unless you have some constructive opinion on the subject,otherwise your just a cheerleading troll,who i refuse to diverse my self in adult conversation with.
edit on 29-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I accept your apology, im glad to see theres still people on these forums that are able to be the bigger man and admit they made a mistake. Seriously my hats off to you my friend I accept your apology.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

slayer said the obvious that it won't be a invasion force....then contridicts himself by saying this.

West should rightfully be concerned and justified about a possible Nuclear threat from Iran?

Launch their non-existent nuclear missiles?

How can two questions [Taken out of order And context] be viewed as contradicting each other or me? They are questions. Not points of facts. Also, the problem I see with your contention about my contribution to this discussion is that anybody can go back to the first page and read what I've written in it's proper context.

Now back on topic. Asymmetrical Warfare eh?

This is what the West has been watching Iran do for years already. Maybe you weren't aware of it? So why is this new threat any different? They have been waging a Asymmetrical war already. Both sides act and react. This is nothing new.

Also but, I'm sorry but RT isn't exactly the best source for news. You realize they are Russia's version of a controlled MSM. Just like Iran's PressTV or the Western Medias. All are Spewing their version of events.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

but i do enjoy and appreciate your opinionated views on these subjects matters..

As do I yours....

it's well know that america wants to stir trouble in syria,as to undermine russia.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

As do I yours....

it's well know that america wants to stir trouble in syria,as to undermine russia.....

thats common knowledge slayer...russia is the world biggest oil producer..america runs on oil...so it's not really a opinion,rather more a fact,hence the reasons there's a big fallout in russia over the BP deal putin signed..

medvedev,knows this,and is the reasons he and his close russian elites put a block on the BP deal.

it's the reason russia has now made it's stance clear over syria...for the west to stay out of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Fear mongers on ATS calling opinion pieces common knowledge.. Hah! I'll never get tired of it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join