It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie's Royal Wedding Rant !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Charlie's Royal Wedding Rant

he talks about the pathetic inbreeding royal's and there wedding...and the protest's that will happen on the day..and how he is being followed and watched day and night under heavy surveillance,and his phones are being tapped,he makes some great points.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Charlie grew up fast

Oh yeah...Agree with the guy.
edit on 28-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

he talks about the pathetic inbreeding royal's and there wedding...and the protest's that will happen on the day..and how he is being followed and watched day and night under heavy surveillance,and his phones are being tapped,he makes some great points.

I have been a bit of a girly girl wanting to watch the wedding considering Kate's dress, jewels etc, it is a ceremony like any, HOWEVER I have no enthusiasm for nationalism. Unless Will and Kate are interested in changing the dispossession of the Aboriginal people in Australia and give Aboriginal people rights, which I very much doubt, then as far as I am concerned royalty means nothing to me.

Nationalism sucks, this country Australia, with Queen head of state is only lucky depending on who you are.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Is that the guy who was on CNN saying something like, "We are organising protest through encrypted email that the government can not decode"?

If so, no wonder he is being followed. I'd put money that he either won't go, or won't make it to the any protests.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

yeah..he also do a few other interviews..and is misquoted in all of them,and edited to look like a nutcase....he did a AP Press interview,were they edit his conversation,to make out he said they want to destory government buildings and such on the day ,when he never said that..he said there maybe some who would do that...

his movement is called the love police.

but really it just shows how the MSM will manipulate anything you say suit a agenda...we never get given the truth,as charlies interviews with the main stream press has shown.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

This one was by no means "misquoted" or "edited" it was a single shot.Reporter asked a question, they had his response. Only reason I remember him is because I laughed so hard at that statement.

If you really believe the government is that powerful how do you even begin to think you are encrypting something the government can't un-encrypt

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There is yet to be a member of a "royal" family ever who have had the class, dignity and grace to say, I hereby denounce this Monarchy and all unjust privileges that it entails.

Being a woman I have no interest in any of the spectacles.
If i really feel like looking at a diamond ring i don't own I can look in the window of a jewelry store, If I want to see wedding dresses I can look in the window of a bridal store.
Come on Aus girl you clearly know the of the fouls committed by the crown.
Just don't look.
If no one cares it can no longer be.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumma in pyjamas

There is yet to be a member of a "royal" family ever who have had the class, dignity and grace to say, I hereby denounce this Monarchy and all unjust privileges that it entails.

Being a woman I have no interest in any of the spectacles.
If i really feel like looking at a diamond ring i don't own I can look in the window of a jewelry store, If I want to see wedding dresses I can look in the window of a bridal store.
Come on Aus girl you clearly know the of the fouls committed by the crown.
Just don't look.
If no one cares it can no longer be.

You're right. Really it's all crud what they represent. There is a really good debate on however at the moment you can see on this site www.abc.net.au... debating monarchy. I personally love Marcia Langton who representents ATSI (Aboriginal and Torres Straigh Islander) rights. I think once the queen is gone Australia will become republic.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

hey if you go to his youtube channel you will see he was misquoted and edited...he even says this himself..and others who were there..

the royal family wouldn't give you the time of the day....

were ment to be a democracy and yet were all forced to endure this pathetic inbred wedding,of a monarchy,and british tax payers are force to pay for it..let alone the 40 million a year to keep them in there lavish life style.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

of course HIS youtube page would say that.

But the one I am talking about it wasn't edited. He said the words (or very similar) "We are sending encrypted emails that the government won't be able to figure out"

This isn't so hard to believe, I don't doubt he THINKS they can't figure it out, but he would be wrong.

I cannot speak towards any other interviews he does though. All I know is what he said during this one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011

I have been a bit of a girly girl wanting to watch the wedding considering Kate's dress, jewels etc, it is a ceremony like any, HOWEVER I have no enthusiasm for nationalism. Unless Will and Kate are interested in changing the dispossession of the Aboriginal people in Australia and give Aboriginal people rights, which I very much doubt, then as far as I am concerned royalty means nothing to me.

Nationalism sucks, this country Australia, with Queen head of state is only lucky depending on who you are.

You know that's exactly it. The MAJORITY of people don't give two hoots for this wedding but will actually have a nose at some point just to see what Kate is wearing, or bloody Posh & Becks for that matter.
It's no different to all the street having a nose at ANY bride as she leaves the house for her big day. But the fact that some people even on this site seem to be wetting their Huggies pull ups about it, well..I just can't get my head around that at all!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This guy is a nut job. Seems like he didn't have enough toys as a child so all rich people are bad. Grow up jerk no one is forcing you to watch so shut your pie hole.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

of course HIS youtube page would say that.

But the one I am talking about it wasn't edited. He said the words (or very similar) "We are sending encrypted emails that the government won't be able to figure out"

This isn't so hard to believe, I don't doubt he THINKS they can't figure it out, but he would be wrong.

I cannot speak towards any other interviews he does though. All I know is what he said during this one.

well if his under as much surveillance as he claims he is...then of course the government would be able to uncrypted his msg's ....

but the point of this is how the media have miss quoted him,to make out there gonna be crazy activist's/anarchists there to burn and smash everything up intent on violence,which is not the case...its just people who want to express there dis-taste in a peacefull manner at this blue blood wedding,and what they stand for.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omicron2011
This guy is a nut job. Seems like he didn't have enough toys as a child so all rich people are bad. Grow up jerk no one is forcing you to watch so shut your pie hole.

there are rich people,and then there's the monarchy.

Currently, 44 nations in the world have monarchs as heads of state,16 of which are Commonwealth realms that recognize Queen Elizabeth II as their head of state.

The historical form of absolute monarchy is retained only in Brunei, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Swaziland and Vatican City.

how can you have a monarchism in a true democracy ?

A monarchy is a form of government in which all political power is passed down to an individual (usually hereditary) known as a monarch ("single ruler").

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omicron2011

there are rich people,and then there's the monarchy.

Currently, 44 nations in the world have monarchs as heads of state,16 of which are Commonwealth realms that recognize Queen Elizabeth II as their head of state.

The historical form of absolute monarchy is retained only in Brunei, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Swaziland and Vatican City.

how can you have a monarchism in a true democracy ?

A monarchy is a form of government in which all political power is passed down to an individual (usually hereditary) known as a monarch ("single ruler").

We live in a Representative Democracy, I've no idea what a true democracy is though, as democracy is not well defined. This Representative Democracy of ours is flawed in many ways anyway. One of the biggest flaws is that all honest and upright citizens are not eligible for high office, and that is the fundamental basis of a Representative Democracy. Until that problem is resolved noone can say that we live in a proper Representative Democracy. The royal family exists here by popular consent, (as I don't see a quorum out of 60million people saying otherwise) the queen is head of state as a constitutional monarch, albeit an unwritten constitution, that's where it all becomes a little sticky in regard to our representative Democracy as it is in the constitution that debars certain citizens from holding high office. Now that should be enough for Charlie to have a rant about on it's own, and he's an "anarchist" but it's never mentioned once, while democracy is. As far as cost goes, It is pretty conclusive that it will be outweighed by the income it draws in. I'm not a royalist per se, but Let the couple have their day in peace.

top topics

join