It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got my letter for the Selective Service today. What should i do?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just sign it. If anything big was to ever pop off, I'd hope most young men would volunteer anyway. I would.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
By law you MUST register. If you do not,you are facing jail time. You have NOTHING to be afraid of. A draft is NEVER going to happen again. Our all voluntary military has a waiting list years long...

You wont get drafted.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Ha I've been to college, the military and worked for a large corporation. I would say the corporation was the biggest mind kill. Have you seen the idiots and crooks that run those scam outfits? Give me a General to follow any day.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dmac359

I would hope to but most college and below kids are to fat, lazy, stupid from public schools, have medical issues or take medications where they would be of no use. Hold on sarge I need my inhaler and ADHD Meds.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Projectats

Sadly that is becoming a big problem. I read an article about half a year ago where they stated that up to HALF of Americans under the age of 30 are not eligible for military service due to health issues (primarily obesity), drug/alcohol abuse, criminal records, and being on medication for ADD, ADHD, etc.

It's very disturbing and if we should ever have to implement conscription it wouldent do us much good im afraid

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

You're talking about submarines. I've never served aboard a sub.

High five sailor.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join