It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falun Dafa disciple sees first seal open in meditation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
www.pureinsight.org...

Seen in Meditation: Fight Against the Skeleton Dragon

Author:
Long Feng Cheng Xiang

[PureInsight.org] During the current month, while meditating in a state of ding (concentration), my main spirit has been entering into other dimensions and practicing.

1. Two days before yesterday
I entered a dimension and saw a giant skeleton dragon. It didn’t have skin or flesh. The only thing that showed that it was alive, were its eyes, which were red. Eighty-one (81) evil beings were around the dragon. The evil beings only had human figures, not human bodies. They were black without any soul. Each of them held a shield. On their shields was a blood-red snake. Meanwhile, a golden dragon was in front of the skeleton dragon. Master’s Fashen was also there but those evil beings couldn’t see Him. The skeleton dragon retreated cautiously. I heard the sound of its skeleton. The 81 evil beings immediately stood up to protect the evil dragon. The skeleton dragon seized the chance to escape. It trespassed in many different dimensions. The golden dragon followed it closely, no matter where the evil dragon went.

2. The day before yesterday
Two days ago whilst in meditation, I saw a phoenix, a jade turtle and a giant golden dragon. They immediately arrived at the nest of the skeleton dragon. The shell of the jade turtle rotated and emitted green energy that encircled the skeleton dragon such that it couldn’t escape. The phoenix shouted and destroyed the 81 evil beings, which then turned to ashes. The golden dragon turned its claws and the 81 evil beings shields with blood-red snakes evaporated into mist. The skeleton dragon immediately created 81x81=6561 evil beings, which looked the same as the previous ones. The jade turtle soared into the sky. Its shell trapped the skeleton dragon. The golden dragon emitted some of his energy and evaporated the 6561 evil beings into mist.

The three divine beings fought together as one body, the skeleton dragon was about to be eliminated. Right then, Master’s Fashen sent a message: “Stop. It is not time.” The three divine beings stopped their attack. The skeleton dragon ran away to another dimension.

3. Yesterday
Yesterday whilst in meditation, I saw that the three divine beings had gone to the nest of the skeleton dragon. The skeleton dragon saw the three divine beings and was fearful. The jade turtle made the skeleton dragon unable to move. The phoenix encircled the evil dragon with supernatural energy. The energy ring tightened and became smaller and smaller. The evil dragon spouted fire at the golden dragon. The golden dragon pushed the fire back onto the evil dragon, while doing this, the golden dragon became bigger and bigger. The golden dragon’s gong particles under his scales flew out and attacked the evil dragon. The evil dragon’s bones began to shake, some of its bones turned to ashes, while some evaporated. The energy from its red eyes became faint and then died.

4. Today, The Great Judgment began
Today when I did the exercises, I saw Master open the first of seven seals. In the past, I saw many high-level beings carrying this seal. It looked very heavy. Today I saw Master lift up this seal, (which was the first one), watching Master lift it, it looked light. The seal was a gold round pot, like a paint pot. Master took out a scroll. Its middle part was sealed with gold. Master opened it and said: “Now the first of the seven seals is opened. The Great Judgment begins.”

The disaster in Southeast Asia
Later I went to Southeast Asia, including China. I saw earthquakes and tsunamis. I also saw other horrendous disasters such as nuclear explosions and deformations of the Earth’s crust; I also saw a lot of viruses penetrating into human bodies. I understood that I couldn’t say anything to the people concerned. They need to enlighten and cultivate truly and solidly, they need to trust Master and Dafa from the bottom of their hearts. In fact, what happened in Japan was a much smaller scope compared to what I saw in meditation. And it was just the start. I hope people in the world can say “Falun Dafa is good”; I hope they believe that The Lord of Buddha’s can save them! I hope everyone can go through the Great Judgment safely.

The above is what I saw whilst in meditation at my current level. This is absolutely not made up. If anything is not in line with the Fa, please correct me. I hope Dafa disciples can cultivate well and save more people!

edit on 28-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Falun Dafa sounds good, but do you believe in the Bible? Or just parts of it? Because, I thought the Bible warns you not to fall for "new doctrines"? I`m just curious if you could explain that to me. Falun Dafa is new right? So it`s seperate from the Bible, or it just takes some parts of the Bible and discards others? If you can explain this, then I will take some more time to look into Falun Dafa. Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Falun Dafa sounds good, but do you believe in the Bible? Or just parts of it? Because, I thought the Bible warns you not to fall for "new doctrines"? I`m just curious if you could explain that to me. Falun Dafa is new right? So it`s seperate from the Bible, or it just takes some parts of the Bible and discards others? If you can explain this, then I will take some more time to look into Falun Dafa. Thanks for your time.

Hi there,

Falun Dafa judges the bible an upright document and Christianity as an upright religion, an orthodox religion. Which means we acknowledge Jesus and Yahweh as great Gods too.

Falun Dafa has its own scriptures and we don´t judge any specific parts of the bible, we just focus on our own scriptures. However, when it comes to prophecy it looks like the bible(and other upright religions) is rather correct up until now.

At the same time, in my opinion, all religions to a certain extent are in big trouble regarding the interpretation of the old scriptures nowadays. Ie the book of revelation is pretty incomprehensible to modern people today. The extensive time period that has passed has made the clergy interpret things in their own ways over the millenia.

Falun Dafa has been spread during the end of times as we know them to provide a means of salvation for modern people during these very special times. Therefore its scriptures include modern scientific terms to explain the third eye structure(single eye of the bible), supernormal abilities etc.

Just like the Bible, Buddhist scriptures, Islam scriptures, Judaism etc all talk about a Son-of-Man(Elijah in the Bible - One-Li-God) appearing from the east to spread his teachings across the world during the end times. Without those teachings mankind would be wiped out it is said. His name is supposed to be "Li" and his teachings should be one of mind and body and be the most complete ever seen in mankind´s history, surpassing all previous religious teachings.

I used to be Christian and I can quote many, many passages in the bible which in my opinion all point to Falun Dafa being the right way of the end times, ie the whole book of revelation talks about Dafa and this event which is taking place as we speak. PM me for those quotes if you wish to. Ie the persecution of the "great red dragon" in the bible(Falun Dafa is persecuted by the red Chinese Communist Party in China) and its rapid spread(100 million people started in 7 years and everything is free of charge), the law wheel symbol, the flowering of the fig tree flowers in recent years etc etc.

The starting point to investigate Falun Dafa for you should be to read the free book link to Zhuan Falun in my signature below. If you manage to read through that book you will be very lucky in the future. Also I recommend you try out the exercises at least once to see "what happens".. People with a predestined connection will usually feel the law wheel when it arrives during the exercises. I have seen many things happening to people(about 20 minutes ago an old man who just begun practicing told me he "flew out to another world and saw trees below him" during the exercises here) thanks to the immense power of Dafa...

www.falundafa.org...

Any further questions are welcome.

Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth whatsoever is offered.

/Gaussq

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting indeed.

Thank you for posting this, I will be reading your links

When I read some, i'll get back to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

What date did the meditator see the earth quakes, tsunamis and nuclear explosions?

Im always more skeptical of people who predict things that have already happened, mostly because.....thats not prediction. So, for me, its fairly crucial to know whether the vision or channeling or whatever occurred before or after the actual event.

Not that I disbelieve in the ability, but the whole area of channeling and psychic prediction is rife with frauds. They are not likely ALL frauds, but like many areas where there are little barriers to entry, or certification, frauds have pretty much run rampant in those areas.

I also suspect there are a lot of people who genuinely believe in what they are doing who are just imagining things. Like the woman who claimed to be channeling aliens and had a specific date, and when the aliens never showed up was humiliated. (I forget her name.)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I don´t believe it is allowed for any genuine cultivator to reveal exactly the date(that would disturb the illusion of ordinary society too much since everyone would understand Dafa is the real deal) but this prophecy is the second one in two weeeks from high level Dafa cultivators that put the disasters very near in the future(months away and not years as I understand it).

A virus has already been widely distributed among ordinary people(as we could read in the prophecy of 04.06) and it is just a matter of when He decides to push the button. I myself felt it already a few months ago when it brushed my hair several times. We are also in the last Maya wave until October 28th and since Nostradamus said July 2019 is the end of the seven seals we can deduct 2012 as the first seal and late 2011 or January 2012 as the sixth scroll - which means the megaquake.

I can tell you Falun Dafa is extremely uprigtht and no fake, a disciple who makes things up would loose all his Gong and since it is extremely hard to acquire Gong nobody would do it. Please read the book in my signature link and you will know what this is all about.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS:

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation

Author:
Long Feng Cheng Xiang

[PureInsight.org] The Dafa disciple "Longlong" saw the huge catastrophe during meditation and sending righteous thoughts. One year ago he already saw some scenes. Some other scenes manifested gradually and some were seen just recently. We didn’t write it down because we were afraid of leaking heavenly secrets. But recently we read some articles online about catastrophes. So we thought writing it down might be able to inspire or warn people.

Cultivators know that everything is predestined but meanwhile things are variable, especially now that human history has reached this critical moment between life and death. One thought of “Falun Dafa is good” can determine whether one lives or dies. But this time it is different: a being’s righteous or unrighteous thoughts toward Dafa will determine whether that being gets eternal life or is destroyed forever. Righteous thoughts toward Dafa are just that important!

In meditation, Longlong saw Master keep postponing and weakening the huge catastrophe and large-scale process of weeding out people. One time he saw Master overturned the hourglass, otherwise the huge catastrophe would have begun already. Another time Longlong saw Master move some sands back to the upper container. Master extended the time for us so that Dafa disciples could have more time to save people and more time to cultivate; Master also extended people’s lives so that people could have opportunities to know the truth, break away from the control of the wicked Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and be saved by Dafa. There are so many things that should have already happened but they didn’t happen because Master endured it; there are many things that should have already ended but Master still left chances for beings. We just have no way to know the painstaking care Master has taken for us practitioners and sentient beings.

1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

2. Mudslides: mud buries houses, villages and people. This has happened in many countries and it’s been reported in the news. It is also at the initial stage.

3. Oil spills: it has already happened, but it’s not the end. It is predestined. The specific numbers can’t be disclosed and meanwhile it’s not necessary to disclose it. The beings in the ocean suffered, and people suffered as well.

4. Loss of direction: the four directions, east, west, south, north become messed up. Those who worship towards the east wouldn’t know which direction was east. Human beings will be lost in the world. GPS won’t work either. The earth will slope steeply in the universe, which will cause the glaciers in North Pole and South Pole to slide and become misplaced. Then the glaciers will melt. The sea level will rise and gush into cities. The deserts will become warm and humid. The forests will become cold and dry. The animals and plants in tropical and subtropical zones will suffer. In other words, hot places will become cold while cold places will become hot; dry places will become humid while humid places will become dry. When that happens many animals and plants will be eliminated.

5. Earthquake and tsunamis: tsunamis as tall as a several hundred meters will beat the shores. With the water melted from the glaciers, it will be enough to inundate many cities. When that happens, a lot of people will be eliminated.

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples. Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

In many dimensions the virus is a black color. But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions. Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

Each elimination method is carried out by specific gods. At Longlong’s level, he saw dragons carrying out the heavenly tasks and shrimp soldiers and crab generals cooperating. He also saw a western Dafa practitioner manifest as a dragon in one dimension. In the human world, he was an army officer. But Longlong didn’t know his origin, which only Master knows. When Longlong saw the catastrophe, he felt heartbroken. He saw some scenes in his dreams. He couldn’t bear to see because the scene was so miserable that he cried and woke up. Dafa disciples are saving people. But those dragons make floods and mudslide to bury people. Aren’t the dragons righteous beings? When Longlong saw this, he knelt down and begged to Master that he was willing to shelter the sentient beings from the catastrophe. Master enlightened him: on one hand we need to save more people; on the other hand, those who can’t be saved need to be cleaned out. The universe can’t be polluted by garbage.

In the lectures Master said the large-scale process of weeding out people doesn’t have anything to do with good people or cultivators. Only bad people are weeded out.

My above enlightenment is only from my current cultivation level. So it may not be accurate. I hope ordinary people can wake up; I also hope those Dafa practitioners who still don’t meet Dafa’s requirements can wake up. I hope all Dafa disciples can: “Lose no time and save them, hurry up and tell them” (“Hurry Up And Tell Them”).

edit on 29-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

And I certainly cant argue that they are fake. Only that the field itself is rife with fakes, and that is why I asked.

We will just have to let time tell I suppose, since they do not issue dates so you can see if they are actually predicting or just reporting events that have already happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Gaussq

We will just have to let time tell I suppose.

I believe you are right about that.

What is the most important thing here is that for any sentient being the solution to be able to enter the new cosmos is very simple: sincerely believe in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in your own actions which also means you have sincere belief in Falun Dafa which transmits the highest law of this cosmos in its scriptures. That means in reality, as soon as danger lurks just recite the magic words of "Falun Dafa is good" and you will be fine.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Sorry. It is no more than an annoying cult.

1. It distorts every prophecy, new and old, chinese and foreign, into a prediction of an event about itself.
How is that this young cult manage to capture the attentions of every seers/prophets ever lived?
2. Nearly every article of the cultists always ends in a single message: the chinese communist party is evil and "heaven is going to smite the CCP".
3. It blends various doctrines of different religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Confucism, Zen, etc. and adds in some elements of Qi-gong. Voila! a new cult for the gullible.

edit on 1-5-2011 by nepia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by nepia because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepia
reply to post by Gaussq

Sorry. It is no more than an annoying cult.

1. It distorts every prophecy, new and old, chinese and foreign, into a prediction of an event about itself.
How is that this young cult manage to capture the attentions of every seers/prophets ever lived?
2. Nearly every article of the cultists always ends in a single message: the chinese communist party is evil and "heaven is going to smite the CCP".
3. It blends various doctrines of different religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Confucism, Zen, etc. and adds in some elements of Qi-gong. Voila! a new cult for the gullible.

edit on 1-5-2011 by nepia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by nepia because: grammar

What you say pretty much mimicks what the Chinese Communist Party says about Falun Dafa, and the communists persecutes, tortures and kills Falun Dafa practitioners in China. In fact that is a terrible deed to do such things against any human beings, not less terrible to do such things against people who try to improve their character and increase their compassion.

I don´t see any distorsion of any prophecy by Falun Dafa disciples.

It is pretty clear when the bible says the "Great Red Dragon" will persecute goodness during the end times... No need for distorsion. There are so many prophecies about Falun Dafa it simply is beyond people´s imagination.

As for Sweden, we have a city called Falun, the only "Falun city" in the world I believe, and the many legends about that city matches the rising of Falun Dafa exactly, from the yellow river flowing through the city of Falun to the second miracle of Falun(Falun Dafa was introduced in 1992 - the very same year the mine was shut down in Falun, just like the legend has it) appearing when the mine(the first miracle) was shut down.

The river of Falun will split the world into heaven and hell is another legend from the city of Falun.... The eastern side of the city will become heaven and the western(the side where the old mine is situated...) side will become hell.

Not to mention only "Liv" and "Livtrase "would survive Ragnarok in the Nordic myth and "Slidr" will rectify the world at Ragnarok. The founder of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi...

As for cults they charge people money, they have memberships, buildings, leaders etc etc. Falun Dafa has none of that.

As for Falun Dafa it is all up to the person him/herself to improve his character in his daily life´s actions and then also to exercise his body and cleanse it. No promises. On the contrary, when one improves in daily life one will undergo great changes and become ever more healthy, serene and compassionate. That is an effect of genuine Falun Dafa cultivation.

Time will tell whether these prophecies have truth or not in them.

Let us wait for a while and then come back to this thread.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

top topics

join