It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed about demonic forces regarding my son who is only 7.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

What would your logical, rational mind inform you about the possibility of DNA teleporting? It would of course reject it out of hand, and it would be wrong.

Rationality and logic are powerful tools, and a bolster against the disturbing immensity that we find ourselves hurtling through, but they have their limits.

For your sake, I hope you never run up against anything that puts you out of your reckoning or pierces the comfortable cocoon of your logic and rationality.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Rather than quote everything you said, I'll simply respond to the thing as a whole.. yes. You sound overwhelmingly arrogant and self assured. No, it's not the most sane and logical choice by any means, as she's already gone to doctors with knowledge in the field that would dwarf your's and they haven't come up with an answer. If you had bothered to read this at all you would have seen she's tried the normal methods and is coming up dry.

Honestly, I don't know where self assured, entitled people like you get off by dropping into the middle of a discussion acting like you have the lion's share of common sense and knowledge of anyone that's posted since.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

What would your logical, rational mind inform you about the possibility of DNA teleporting? It would of course reject it out of hand, and it would be wrong.

If there was substantial proof and evidence that supported the theory that DNA could be teleported, then I would be more inclined to believe it. It's the same with most things; I am quite open minded, but I don't believe every single thing that anyone has said to me ever. If there is enough evidence behind it, then I will believe it. If not, then I will put it on hold until there is enough evidence to support it.

Rationality and logic are powerful tools, and a bolster against the disturbing immensity that we find ourselves hurtling through, but they have their limits.

What are their limits?

reply to post by Pastamancer

Rather than quote everything you said, I'll simply respond to the thing as a whole..

Ok, but I'll respond to this in the same as my previous replies.

yes. You sound overwhelmingly arrogant and self assured.

That's not my intention

No, it's not the most sane and logical choice by any means, as she's already gone to doctors with knowledge in the field that would dwarf your's and they haven't come up with an answer.

That may be so, but doctors quite often miss things and mental illness is a hard condition to diagnose. And just because the doctor's have no idea does not mean that it was caused by demons.

If you had bothered to read this at all you would have seen she's tried the normal methods and is coming up dry.

Honestly, I don't know where self assured, entitled people like you get off by dropping into the middle of a discussion acting like you have the lion's share of common sense and knowledge of anyone that's posted since.

Whatever

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
hello, my name is Jen, and i have a pretty big problem. im not sure of what it is or if its an actual demon but something is after my roommate and im a very strong believer in god and the prayers just arent simply working anymore..

let me just put it this way, this girl has been in 4 roll overs, shes not a bad driver and they all happen on flat straight roads, i was looking at the pictures from the accidents and it seems only where she is sitting is completely caved in, in one of the frames it looks like there is actually something sitting right next to her in the car before it flipped.

i believe in ghosts and alot of other things that are i guess unexplainable, but the feelings i get at our apartment are like nothing i have ever felt before,

i see these shadow creatures but they arent creatures, it looks like a small cat maybe? and its not in pictures i see it out of the corner of my eye.

Skyler also see's them but she says she has always seen them..

shes had a kind of rough up bringing i guess, and i keep having dreams where im sitting on the floor and shes sitting on one of our bar stools with a razor just slitting her wrists intensively, but when i look at her in my dreams its her physical body doing it but her eyes look evil...like filled with hatred and ive had this same dream at least 3 times a week.

if i could figure out this site enough to put the pictures on there i would but im new here and im desperate for awnsers because i have a 1 yr old daughter and i dont want what ever this is to start to follow her..

i feel like its noticed me. maybe because ive tried to bless the house multiple times. it goes away but it always comes back and worse.

like i said i dont know if this is a "shadow Person" but if anybody knows anything that will help me with this PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

i feel like something big is going to happen soon
i feel like this needs to end or skys life might...

email me if you could
[email protected]

in the subject write SHADOW PEOPLE so i know its not junk mail

another thing i want to add is this morning, before i was fully awake, i heard somebody whisper in my ear " this poor girl doesnt even know the devils in the same room as her"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The best advice is the simplest advice.

Tell every doctor that you take your child to that you believe that he is suffering from a demon attack that may or may not have anything to do with his father's and paternal grandmother's dabbling in the occult.

I believe strongly that everyone will get the help they very desperately need.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

If there was substantial proof and evidence that supported the theory that DNA could be teleported, then I would be more inclined to believe it. It's the same with most things; I am quite open minded, but I don't believe every single thing that anyone has said to me ever. If there is enough evidence behind it, then I will believe it. If not, then I will put it on hold until there is enough evidence to support it.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes. According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz. Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I looked into the DNA teleportation thing after I posted my reply last week and found an article on the new scientist website as well. Will be interesting to see what the future will hold and what the benefits of this may be

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There was this homeless man who had demons attacking him while he slept. He would wake up and start punching everything around him. Once he punched another homeless man and was beaten to death for it. So yes, demons can kill you, even when they don't exist. It was very sad watching him die, as a result of his mental illness and revenge.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by ShadowZion
I love it how it is written that she had taken her son to hospitals and they have had no idea what was wrong, yet people are still writing to her that she should take her to the hospital before assuming paranormal.

Hello people read the entirety of what is written before asking people to do something.

It is already written that she has taken her son to the hospital.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Errr ever heard of second opinions? And just because they didn't find anything wrong with him the first time that automatically means he's a victim of demonic forces? Give me a break.

And you might want to scroll back and search for this one post where the poster said he had similar symptoms as her son and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong until he went to an Optometrist.

Time for you and all these Jesus freaks to open YOUR eyes.

There are things in this world that us as humans will not be able to understand, just because you cant see it doesn't mean its not there, for example positive and negative energy, you know they exist but you cannot see them.

or oxygen particles in the air, you know they exist but you cant see them.

Dont rule things off just because you cant or dont want to understand.

if you think that in this world you are only a physical being and nothing more, look deep inside your heart and tell me that you dont end up telling yourself that, that isn't true. You are more than that, and we also are in closer relation to a pig ( which is why in muslim culture, they dont eat pigs because the skin resembles too much of human skin) and a dolphin than any ape.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
There are things in this world that us as humans will not be able to understand, just because you cant see it doesn't mean its not there, for example positive and negative energy, you know they exist but you cannot see them.

So are you saying her son really IS possessed by demons?

or oxygen particles in the air, you know they exist but you cant see them.

Dont rule things off just because you cant or dont want to understand.

The difference is without oxygen I would die. Without god I'm still alive and kicking. Therefore Oxygen > god

if you think that in this world you are only a physical being and nothing more, look deep inside your heart and tell me that you dont end up telling yourself that, that isn't true.

Now there's a tongue twister if I ever saw one.

You are more than that, and we also are in closer relation to a pig ( which is why in muslim culture, they dont eat pigs because the skin resembles too much of human skin) and a dolphin than any ape.

Too bad for them. I on the other hand have just made myself a bacon sandwich. Burp

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Well, I did not read the other post because I can only imagine what they say. Pardon the grammar and spelling. I am not the best in either. I will tell you I understand what you are going through and admire and commend you that you are taking your son to the drs as needed. I can telll you about me and some of my life so you know what he is going through he is not alone and with the proper help, this will just become a part of his life. I am sorry to tell you but he has been "gifted" and there is not much anyone can do about it but lable him. Don't allow them to do that to him. The FDA drugs will put him an quiet hades you will not get him back from.

I have lived most of my life as what your son may be going through. I am still here. My faith is my base core. Always has been. I have been fortunate in that area not to really question my faith. No not bragging, just thankful. I also have suffered migraines since 13 for no reason as well. I believe this is when I am being "scanned" or what not from out there.

Right now, even in the last 2 weeks, there has been a great deal of activity on the other side so to say.

On the seizure, was it near his immunizations? I only ask because my son was affected by a bad batch of the OPV when it was used in America.

See if you can find someone to do a smudging for one thing. Also not surprised about the church. They are trying to keep this sort of stuff quiet.

It is not you are not strong enough, you were chosen because you were. Make sure you do your prayers and know all is for a reason. Your son is not crazy, you have a "gifted son" and this makes you special to have him.

My granddad was a medicine man for our tribe of the Cherokee Nation, I carry forth his gift.

Safe travels,
Ainge

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It took me over a year to get my diagnosis of CRPS, a chronic pain condition. I was wracked with agony, but nobody could find anything wrong.... until someone competent did. My GP (family doctor) had never heard of CRPS (also known as RSD).

I'm not saying that's what your son has, just that yoyu have to keep plugging away, seeing different docs until you find one that can set your mind at ease. My condition is untreatable, but it still helped massively to know what was going on, that I wasn't going crazy.

Good luck and health to all your family. Persevere!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Double post... so sorry!
edit on 7-6-2011 by Karilla because: Pfffft

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TemplarSeth

I can also recommend excedrin migraine. If it is not available in your area, a normal asprin taken with excedrin tension headache is the same thing. I have to do the latter now myself, as they don't sell excedrin migraine in my province for some odd reason, the pharmacist looked up the ingredients and told me that is the same. Migraines suck balls, had them my whole life.

As for the whole demon thing, I don't know.... I don't believe in them myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
if u feal it may be spiritual i wuld recomend talking with your priest and get his input on the situation

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
if u feal it may be spiritual i wuld recomend talking with your priest and get his input on the situation

I would recommend brushing up on your spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Put Ultra Violet lights all over to light up the house and around the house at night.

Paranormal activity will cease. Blacklights emit UV lights. Bug zappers outside the house emit UV light.

You can buy Ultra Violet LED's of the stronger light range. Buy some LED lights, use a soldering iron to take out the normal LED's and solder on the Ultra Violet LED's. Place them around the house.

They'll also kill bacteria.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Put Ultra Violet lights all over to light up the house and around the house at night.

Paranormal activity will cease. Blacklights emit UV lights. Bug zappers outside the house emit UV light.

You can buy Ultra Violet LED's of the stronger light range. Buy some LED lights, use a soldering iron to take out the normal LED's and solder on the Ultra Violet LED's. Place them around the house.

They'll also kill bacteria.

You heard it here first folks. If you want to get rid of ghosts get BUG ZAPPERS.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by JROCK2527

I would recommend brushing up on your spelling

I would recommend you go f*** yourself an quit bein an @$$

just noticed this guy was banned
serves him right
edit on 29/8/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join