It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Sollog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi Guys, I don't know if this post fit here or not but the moderators can feel free to move it if necessary.
I'm still quite new to the world of ATS so please forgive me if anything is out of place.

What I would like to know is who Sollog is. When you google his name you get finds for his books, predictions etc. But nothing really about the man him self. What credentials does he have? I mean if a plumber tells you that you need to replace your main water valve you comply but if an electrician gives you that advise you search for a second opinion.

So what I would like to know is who he is e.g. is he a scientist, philosopher, physicist or a wanna be cult leader?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There was a thread going about him.
I don't know where it went.
I can't remember what it said.
Except that he's a guy who makes predictions.
The thread said that he was a fake.
Others claim he's 'the real deal'.
I don't think he's 'the real deal'.
I'm not sold on him.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks FF, that's exactly what I mean.

There is no other info on this guy except that he is supposedly some kind of a profit.
At least Naustradamus was said to be a man of science and astronomy. This gives him some leverage.

They say he predicted 911 with flight numbers, why was it not the talk of the town after 911, only a couple of years later (as far as I know) this info was mentioned.

He read he predicts; correct me if I�m wrong; a nuke attack will occur at the Games. What do other think of this and does he mention whether it�s this year.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There was a poster here at ATS "Satans" that did lots of posts on him, many suspect it was him trying to drum up business for his "pay" website.
Anyway Sollog: Son of Light, Light of God ( his defination)
He claims to be able to predict earthquakes and many other things. He made a prediction about the olympics - 100 people as they leave, will be killed. Satans then used the deaths in India at a school as proof thast the prediction was correct. I believe everyone here feels both Satans and Sollog have been debunked.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sollog is a guy that thinks hes god.
Lately hes been sending his minions and maybe even himself to sites like ATS. Signing up accounts starting threads about him and his predictions.

The 9/11 prediction went as following, in 1998, Sollog made a prediction the number 911 was related to great disaster.

Now when 911 happened, all sorts of claim came about, like what you just said with the flightnumbers, that he supposedly predicted it in every detail.

The only thing he said was that the number 911 was related to great disaster.

He didn't state what would happen, when it would happen, where or how.

The thing Sollog does is spout out a gazillion predictions every single day, record them on the web and whenever one fits the description of something that really happend, he takes note of it and uses it as propagande about how great he is. The trick with this is the predictions themself, being so vague they can apply to pritty much any event and having a load of minnions online with to much time on their hands spreading your bullocks all over the web.

This man really thinks hes god. A few days ago there was a thread about him started by one of his minnions Satans, wich included links to some "real life" events happening around him, 1 of them being a trial where he was the defendant, because he ran over a police officer, 2ce.

This man is brilliant, you goto give him that, but he abuses his cranial capacity to become a cult figure.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks to all for the info

I thought as much the he is a wanna be cult leader.

Maybe he will plan a mass suicide but end up drinking the coolade first

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I see the man as an opportunist and as he been a prophet I see as a profit, he is not more than me claiming to be a queen.

This just an oppinion

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hey DayOfRevelation,

to be honest with you i dont know much about this person

did a quick search on ATS and found this link www.abovetopsecret.com...

it has some stuff regarding things hes claimed to have predicted.

rynaldo

[edit on 2-8-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

it has some stuff regarding things hes predicted

Or things that he said he predicted see is a difference it has been a lot of so called predicters that claim the 9/11 but usually is after the facts.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hehe marg6043,

yer and your right, i will edit the other post

thanks

rynaldo

top topics

join