It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released Obama birth certificate is not fraudulent - heres why:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
gosh, i have 2 copies of my BC issued 4 years apart and they look identical with raised embossed symbol on each. so the president of the united states cant get a real copy of his own to hold in his lying litlle hands ?!? we have to be content with photoshopped..errr photo-copied stuff?!?

things that make you go hmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by backinblack

You guys need to read up a bit..

Guess I should I should have expanded on my wording. What I am saying is that even if his name was Daffy Duck, he or somebody else could petition the court to change their name.

His name is BHO and has been since birth. There is a newspaper ad , a public birth index, and now a birth certificate stating so.

Obama is legit IMHO.

unfortunatly theres a bunch of records that conflict with those statements too

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Trump is trying to gain access to a secured room at the Hawaii State Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics offices for which no non employee is allowed into the vault.

It is a B or C tier felony to breach the door to the vault by any non employee and will result in the immediate arrest of anyone attempting to do so on site.

The furthest a non employee can go is to the front offices as anything beyond that is declared as a secured zone.

BTW, very important and do not ever forget this, the vault copy does not have the seal because the state seal sits on the front cover of that book and only the newly issued copy on the current template requires the seal.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Have a look at this. This video shows that software was used to insert text and was not a direct result of OCR scanning. It even shows the commands performed on the text to position it appropriately.
This proves the document was created digitally using editing software and not innocently scanned using OCR

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

for the record Im not a birther but ZeroPointEnergy post seems to blow your idea out of the water the docs certainly been tampered with...

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: vid already posted

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Can someone enlighten me what is a birther?
Sorry I am Australian. I got no idea about what a birther is.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

By all means then, show us these "records"

Anyone who claims that Obama's actual surname is Soetoro, has no idea what they're talking about. A simple search will provide all the info you need on his mother's marital past and who the Soetoro family is.

The Brady bunch is more confusing than the Obama family.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
Can someone enlighten me what is a birther?
Sorry I am Australian. I got no idea about what a birther is.

Sure thing mate. A birther is a person who believes that there is either no birth certificate for Barack Obama, or that one has been created specifically for him to quell his adversaries who believe that he is a Kenyan, or they believe he has a birth certificate but it is from Kenya.

I am a birther. I do not believe Obama is an American citizen. He wouldn't show his birth certificate for almost three years, then after many lawsuits and demands, he produces a birth certificate that even I am capable of creating on my home computer with five minutes of free time. The one being shown now is as fake as they come.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Thanks for clarifying what a birther is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join