It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any personal evidence/proof of the afterlife?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by wonderworld

The God particle and the Spirit Molecule are two different things with nothing in common. Watch the video, even though it's long. You won't be disappointed, perhaps enlightened.

Start it about 30 plus minutes in to see what the test subjects had to say about their '___' experiences.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I happen to have a Satellite Internet high speed provider. They punish me if I use more than 300 MB a day. Dirty Rats! I usually wait until after 11:00 P.M to watch without being slowed down to a tortoise. It goes with living in the Country,and costs 3 times the price too. I can easily speed myself up again for 7 bucks a shot but I dont like paying 100 a month for internet. Sorry just venting. I guess I can squeeze in a 5 minute youtube video to see the spirit molecule. I knew they were different from the God particle. I’ll check it out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I realized it was over an hour on youtube but get the point. I have a bit of science in my background and think that '___' being a psychoactive chemical can surely be manipulated. It may aid in the transition of this life to the other but I don’t suspect it is in an Alien realm. It reminds me of Hawking's waveform model of the universe or Everett's interpretation of quantum mechanics. I do think there are multi dimensions in our universe though. These guys are atheists and even if they were to see an afterlife of Heaven they would distort the theory in to an ultra dimension to mean “not of God” This bugs me, these guys are so intelligent yet have close minds.

I see how this is a spirit molecule but depends on what you believe the spirit is and where it's heading after death. What do you get from the video?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Plenty proof, but are you willing to listen?

The more pertinent question would be: What is the afterlife like?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

What I got from the movie was that the '___' chemical allows you to step out of your body and visit the spirit world or perhaps just other dimensions. Whatever the spirit world actually is, I don't claim to know. This chemical, which is essentially natural to us because it's makeup is in everything, allows you to visit the afterlife. It has been used for centuries in Shaman practices.
Since this was a Governmental funded study the lead Dr. was suppose to come up with a summary of what caused these out of body experiences in a scientific manner but he couldn't come up with one. He couldn't explain what was happening to the subjects.

This was just my effort to present some evidence of an afterlife but I don't think we can imagine the afterlife. I believe it's way beyond human comprehension. These people had a hard time putting it in words.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have past life memories. I've always had 'em, ever since I had memories, starting at around two and a half years of age. I can't recall a time when I didn't know that... well, they were memories from other lives I had lived before this one. I just knew. To me, there has never been a question of the existence of the soul and things which come after death, even if it's just another spin of the wheel. That doesn't count as evidence, or proof, of course. Skeptical people will blame it on some television show or movie I saw when I was precognitive, or something similar; though I was very much sheltered, and we didn't have a TV in the house until I was four years old.

The fact that lots of small children have uncanny memories of adulthoods they couldn't have experienced in their lifetimes might count as evidence though, at least of reincarnation and the transmigration of the soul.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I wasnt aware that shamanism used this chemical. I have a Shaman in the Family but dont try to understand it. I am Christian so my afterlife stuff is a bit different from others here. I see how it works though or theoretically works. The universe in indeed multi-dimensional and I do believe we enter through death.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by descartes90
Science hasn't been able to prove either way if one exists yet, I think the only way to know is by personal experience. Have you had any experiences that make you feel sure there is more than just this life?

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 "...Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

edit on 27/4/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

hahaha, Biblical evidence does not count.

Your loss.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
reply to post by descartes90

Plenty proof, but are you willing to listen?

The more pertinent question would be: What is the afterlife like?

tell me!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is the very first thread i've read and discovered here on ATS.

' My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven ' A great read !
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is why I believe in reincarnation.

When I was two, my mother had me walking through a large old cemetary in Pittsburgh. We are cemetary buffs, I still love them.
She said I suddenly stopped, turned and looked at a headstone and said; I knew him, he was shot. My mum then looked at the headstone and it was a man killed during WWI.

When I was a teenager, I worked in a retirement home, a woman who turned 100 there kept insisting that I was in teh war with her. Apparently she was a nurse during WWI. And she kept talking to me about it. I finally started playing along.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
This is why I believe in reincarnation.

When I was two, my mother had me walking through a large old cemetary in Pittsburgh. We are cemetary buffs, I still love them.
She said I suddenly stopped, turned and looked at a headstone and said; I knew him, he was shot. My mum then looked at the headstone and it was a man killed during WWI.

When I was a teenager, I worked in a retirement home, a woman who turned 100 there kept insisting that I was in teh war with her. Apparently she was a nurse during WWI. And she kept talking to me about it. I finally started playing along.

Wow ... how are the skeptics gonna explain that (aside from telling you you're a liar)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah, here's the only proof I need, when my dad stops by for a visit I smell "Brute" because that's what he used to wear. When my mom stops by I get "lilac" because she always had lilac bushes near the house. Always. When my brother "rocky" (Phillip) stops by I get buttterscotch, apparently he could never get enough of that flavor, I wouldn't know, he died about 12 years before I was born, but my oldest sister told me he loved butterscotch! I also hear dogs walking across our tile floors, but our last dog died about 4 years ago, but I know that sound, and it kinda gives me a comfortable feeling! I don't think it's some weird time delay thing. It feel it's more like there right there next to me, but some other place in time and space!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i have EVPs recorded in my home, and went about it as scientific as i could given the circumstances.

My house is very small, 1200 sqare ft. At the west end, two bedrooms and a bathroom. A living room and another bedroom in the middle. The kitchen and another larger bedroom at the east end.(House faces north to south).

From the living room, there is a view of the bathroom and two bedrooms through a small foyer (or what my wife calls a hall). While watching TV on late weekend nights, starting at about 1:30, my wife and i would hear voices, and see shadows moving about the hall. I was pushed once, and had a face to black blurry face encounter another time.

So the experiment begins. First, i figure if my wife and i can see them, my camcorder can too. Nothing. We don't catch anything.

About a year later, i bought my wife a Digital Voice Recorder for school use, because her earlier model still used a small tape and the sound was very distorted.

With the kids away for the weekend, and the animals put away, i leave the digital recorder on the bathroom sink, and open the door the the bathroom as well as the two bedrooms. I set the timer on the digital recorder to start recording at 2:00 AM, long after the wife and i are in bed, and to STOP recording at 6:00am before we wake up.

I felt like this would eliminate any talking in the form of human voice from the equation without us having to evacuate the home for the night.

I do this for two nights and for two weekends, and what i caught amazed me, and scared my wife.

We heard everything from a voice saying "Triiiiip", to a horse walking through my hallway and 'snorting' into the recorder, to laughing, to music, to growls, to a voice in the distance screaming "Please Help Me!"( i know, stereotypical, but true none the less), and a few more. All of these were very clear, and my dog must have heard the "Horse" with his own ears (he's a Walker Coon Hound), because in the recording, he starting barking and growling like hell from the other room.

After we heard these, we did some investigating. The house was built in 1951. Before that, the area was used as farmland for about 100 years, and before that was home to the Ocmulgee Creek Natives( a branch of the Seminole/Creek Indians of North America) of the area.

There was only one owner of the home before us, and yes, he passed away in the house.

Also around the same time that the house was built, a huge tornado hit the area, a killed a few people at the apartment complex that USED TO BE located across the street, long before my time.

Since then, i've done a few other sessions. Most recently, i recorded to a woman's voice saying "Here Boy"(as if she were calling a puppy over). My oldest hound has diabetes and is in very poor health. I don't know if that makes a different.

But to answer your question.

THIS is scientific proof to ME. I have no reason to hoax myself. I went about the experiment as best i could, and was astounded by the results. Being in my own home, i am VERY familiar with the goings on here and halfway around the block for that matter. My neighbors are elderly, and the neighborhood very quiet. I've had these recordings in my possession for a few years, and have kept them close. These EVP's, FOR ME, serve as solid evidence.

Nobody could tell me any different.

If you would like to hear these EVP's, i'll probably be starting a thread in the weeks or days to come in order to display them.

The files are 4 hours long, and take a half an hour just to load to listen to them. I will have to make clips, and i don't know when i'll have the time. I do have the EVPs cued up, so that part will not be hard.

I'll have them up as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I found the Bhagavad Gita (Indian Holy Book), to have a view of the afterlife that made a lot of sense to me. It states the soul is reborn, but not just on earth. It states the soul can be reborn on a wide variety planets, and higher planes (I think), throughout our universe.

I've had a long held view that "Heaven" would not have restictions. The soul could do as it chooses within an unlimited time frame and space.

I die.
I hang around and see my funeral.
maybe I linger as a spirt guide for someone on earth
maybe I move on
visit spirtual realms "Heaven"
meet God in all of his glory
travel to other planets and explore other worlds
check up on loved ones (desendents) on earth
maybe be reborn on earth, maybe as a (desendent).
time in spirt realms
maybe be reborn on another planet.....ect......ect.......add whatever you think........come up with more stuff to do.....into infinity.....

That's the happy view for people who live good lives.

The evil one's get something different.

That's how I see things at least.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
This is the very first thread i've read and discovered here on ATS.

' My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven ' A great read !
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

That is what made me join ATS a few years ago. Isnt it odd when something important comes up we cant be silent anymore? Ive read SO much before joining and even scared to join becuase of trolls, etc. There came a time I couldnt be silent anymore. Funny huh? I soon wannt afraid of some fake red list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join