It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any personal evidence/proof of the afterlife?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Science hasn't been able to prove either way if one exists yet, I think the only way to know is by personal experience. Have you had any experiences that make you feel sure there is more than just this life?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes my Grandma-in-law was given a new spine by a man named Qubus he has a huge church in Johannesburg, South Africa

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Science doesn’t need to prove it. The evolution theory is kind of like a tornado ripping through the woods and the ending result is finding a log house built out of the confusion. If there is a creation there is a creator.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
Science hasn't been able to prove either way if one exists yet, I think the only way to know is by personal experience. Have you had any experiences that make you feel sure there is more than just this life?

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 "...Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

edit on 27/4/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello, yes, erm long story on me really and i wouldnt want to make anyone yawn, i think that everything comes down to a leap of faith. But i know there is a life after death.
I guess as long as everyone is happy with what they belive though, nothing really matters.

edit on 27-4-2011 by BlackDove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Life would be pointless if there wasn't no afterlife. I work at a funeral home I see death everyday, someday s I hear disembodied voices or see a door open on its on ,It's not uncommon to witness these events at a funeral home, its part of the job. There are some people that work there that don't never see any of this stuff, it really depends on the person , some of us are sensitive , some are not ,but they do happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I once had a out of body experience, that I confirmed 100% to myself, to be the real thing.

This was more than enough evidence for me to comfirm my long held belief in God and an afterlife, which I believe to be eternial.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some people claim that '___' (Dimethyltryptamine) allows you to go into the afterlife and there has been scientific studies done on this. Have you ever seen the documentary called "The Spirit Molecule"? It might help you find your evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
im afaraid there is only one way to find out so when i die if there is then good if death is the absolute end then i guess it dosent really matter i will just be gone,so either way its a win win

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have Astral Projected several times, true astral projection that is, not remote viewing or lucid dreaming, this is my personal proof with an emphasis on personal, it can never be constituted as proof to someone else.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I havent heard of "The Spirit Molecule" only the "God Particle" it's very interesting to think you can prove Heaven or God in a test tube or through particles. I can see the importance of the moleculular structuring though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have no proof but an experiance.

I dreamt I was having a picnic on a picnic table with my grandmother and uncle, my grandmother was wearing a lavender dress that she had worn to my brothers wedding that year. I realized in the dream that my uncle shouldn't be there as he was dead (he died aged 39 the year before) so I asked him what he was doing here? smiling he said "I'm here to meet your grandmother" I found this odd but they were smiling and had that look as if they knew a joke I didn't understand.

I woke up and my mum phoned me 10 minutes later to tell me my grandmother had just passed away. I went to her funeral in Denmark and she was buried in the lavender dress.

I think it helped comfort my family and friends when I told them about the dream too.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The God particle and the Spirit Molecule are two different things with nothing in common. Watch the video, even though it's long. You won't be disappointed, perhaps enlightened.

Start it about 30 plus minutes in to see what the test subjects had to say about their '___' experiences.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by descartes90

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 "...Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

edit on 27/4/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

hahaha, Biblical evidence does not count.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
I have no proof but an experiance.

I dreamt I was having a picnic on a picnic table with my grandmother and uncle, my grandmother was wearing a lavender dress that she had worn to my brothers wedding that year. I realized in the dream that my uncle shouldn't be there as he was dead (he died aged 39 the year before) so I asked him what he was doing here? smiling he said "I'm here to meet your grandmother" I found this odd but they were smiling and had that look as if they knew a joke I didn't understand.

I woke up and my mum phoned me 10 minutes later to tell me my grandmother had just passed away. I went to her funeral in Denmark and she was buried in the lavender dress.

I think it helped comfort my family and friends when I told them about the dream too.

wow. that is amazing!!!! i hope it helped you find comfort as well in the fact that you now know death is not the end.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

You had an insightful premonition.

My mom once had my Grandma come and say goodbye after she had died. She couldnt see her but could feel her.

I have had those before and they freaked me out after. I cant prove Heaven but I have proved that there are Demons before. It says in the Bible Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe. I only know it exists from miracles that have happened in my life. Some are fascinating!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Most of my belief about the afterlife comes from my few succesfull attempts at Astral Projection.

There are many stories out there about people, especially young kids being able to remember thier past life. Which backs up the whole reincarnation thing.

I know thats not an afterlife but its a previous life and i think you, or your soul i should say must go somewhere between each life.

I believe that when we are in this 'waiting room' in between lives, we decide what we want to acheive in our next life.

If you learn how to astral project, it can kind of back up what i'm saying. I've only been fully in the astral a couple of times and it is an absolutely unimaginably amazing experience.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Some people claim that '___' (Dimethyltryptamine) allows you to go into the afterlife and there has been scientific studies done on this. Have you ever seen the documentary called "The Spirit Molecule"? It might help you find your evidence.

I have seen the Spirit Molecule and it is interesting. Although I do prefer Joe Rogans description, its much more entertaining.

Also, '___' may or may not help you. You may or may not feel absolute and pure love of the creator/God/universe. I may or may not have confirmed this a few times...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yes, maybe. In early 2006 my dear Grandmother Juliana passed away while I was in Kentucky (family was in California), and my sister quickly took charge of the situation while my mother began mourning. Before she was even moved from her death bed my sister decided it would be a nice idea to put some sort of flowers on her bed with her, and take some photographs with an unopened Fuji disposable camera. She took around a dozen photographs of her, and set the camera aside for a month or two since there were more captures left on the roll to be consumed.

Eventually the rest of the camera was used up, and sent in for development. Every photograph taken that day she died, of her, came out as if each one had been affected by some sort of extreme over exposure - to the point that nothing was identifiable at all in any of those photos, instead leaving a fiery effect in all of them. Every remaining photograph taken, a month or so later, came out perfectly clear. The logical person in me wants to say that it was a rare case of camera malfunction, but who knows!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes i do. Here is a video i made of some spiritual manifestations that occured during and immediately after my attempt to resurrect the "essence" of the body of Jesus and the "way" to the Father, both of which were present at his crucifixion.

Put religion aside for the time being and look at the facts being presented.

A man doing miraculous things, healing the sick, raising the dead, calming storms and walking on water. A man teaching mere mortals how to do these things and more. He even proved he could heal at a distance and resurrect a corpse four days dead. He promised that those who followed him could do these things and more.

Have you ever considered why He taught us how to resurrect the dead? You should think about it. I am the way, the truth and the light. Pick up your cross and follow me. No one comes to the Father but through me.

Now Jesus promised to return for his followers, to take them to Heaven with Him. He never came back. Why? He was dead, He was atoning for the Original Sin of Adam and Eve and for you and i. They lived over 1900 years, a weekend death would not clear that debt. Adam and Eve repented all their lives and it was not enough.

He had to stay dead. The wages of sin is death, the workman is worthy of his hire. God could not resurrect Jesus because the presence of God destroys Sin.

The teaching of resurrecting people a long time dead and performing miracles at a distance began to make sense, armed with this knowledge, i seek and i find, i knock and the door is opened, i asked for help and it was given. I performed many trial resurrections before attempting the important one.

I believe i was successful as evidenced by these images. It is my belief that Jesus was resurrected, that he passed through the portal to heaven and that promises made will be fulfilled.

Just my explanation for events i experienced and my motivations for doing them.
edit on 083030p://pm3019 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join