It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Why does it seem like the right wing has such a visceral reaction to certain people? Just mention the name Moore, Clinton (either one), Sharpton, and people just froth at the mouth. The left seems to respond to Bush, Limbaugh, etc. with a shrug, "Yeah, they're idiots. So what?" Is it because of the lack of tolerance with anyone who doesn't agree with the party line on the right? Is it because they are so insecure, they don't like hearing that they may be wrong?

Please tell me your joking! If you even type the word "Bush" here in ATS you get dozens of dems and libs jumping down your throat telling you how much they hate him and how much he deserves to die. I'm not the biggest Bush fan either, but I know that anyone who claims they are gets flamed immediately. Sorry, but it's true.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
PS- BasementAddix...your quite right, Sharpton is racist and a homophobe.
[edit on 29-7-2004 by Jazzerman]

No different from a lot of republicans (though they'll deny it in public) so what's your point?

[edit on 7/29/2004 by truseeker]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'll agree to the notion that Sharpton is a racist and extremist freak. That's why he'll never be President. Let us not forget that both parties have people like this supporting them though. Republicans love to welcome Ann Coulter with open arms and that women is just downright scary. I think she is not only a racist but hates mankind in general. She talks about killing her own countrymen and attacks limbless Vietnam vets. Adolf Hitler would be madly in love. Neo-Nazi would be an understatement. As much as I can't stand Sharpton I'd have to say he's a lightweight in the promotion of racial hatred compared to Coulter. I'll at least give Sharpton credit for not being a coward. Coulter is the kind of person that will never take on a person face to face but only talk about them while they are not in the same room. The bottom line is that neither one of these morons is good for America.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Thrillcekr]

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Thrillcekr]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ol al is definately "sharp as a marble"!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join