It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Scar on Obama's Head is Where He Was Separated From His Siamese Twin......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Crazy Scar on Obama's Head is Where He Was Separated From His Siamese Twin......

“Breaking news here guys. The X for to mark the birth as a single birth rather than a twin or triplet is half outside the box. The X is not fully inside the box indicating it was a single birth. What we now know is that Barack Obama. He seems to be on vacation. There are three Obamas, and they’re spread across the nation. He was campaigning in three places at once,” Stu said with a laugh.

The crazy scar on his head? The guys pointed out that it’s clearly where Obama was separated from his Siamese twin at birth!

www.glennbeck.com...

And the birth certificate they will never show you.........
www.glennbeck.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think that is a sarcastic article...

It doesn't seem like they are serious.

If they are...my god there is no hope for people.

A scar is a scar! It doesn't mean he has a twin that he was separated from.
What is next? Osama is his twin!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Awe man
EA
now its a twin. What is going on down here for real?
edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
But the evil one has a beard and 'stache, right? Maybe a goatee with long eyebrows?

Come on, I am pretty sure this was meant in jest.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccponzi
The crazy scar on his head? The guys pointed out that it’s clearly where Obama was separated from his Siamese twin at birth!

Ummm, did you see this note at the top of the page?

NOTE TO HACK LEFT WING BLOGGERS: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS A LOT OF SARCASM! YOUR LACK OF HUMOR MAY MAKE THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Its Sarcasm. If your familiar with Glenn Beck, he isn't a birther and is very forward about his feelings towards the birthers. He is actually focussing on issues that do matter right now right here in the U.S. that actually have solid backing and great concern.

I don't care for the fella, but at this point could really care less where he is from anymore. The problems at hand, and i'll have to agree with Glenn, are more serious than a piece of paper from a supposed Hawaii which at this point I am quite certain you will never see the actual certificate and just like JFK will be fed a story that covers up whatever was concocted.

I think it's all in vain, but best of luck to the birthers out there.

Neither here nor there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You wanna know what the scariest part about this obviously sarcastic clip was? It wasn't that "Obama has a twin", it was that Beck thinks the release of the Birth Certificate was deliberately timed to hide some conspiracy or news from getting out and, like Beck always does, he immediately jumps on the "Somethings going on with the MONEY!!" bandwagon.
In the light of all that's going on in the world, if you're still concerned about stockmarkets and bonds, you're beyond saving at this point.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by ccponzi

Ummm, did you see this note at the top of the page?

NOTE TO HACK LEFT WING BLOGGERS: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS A LOT OF SARCASM! YOUR LACK OF HUMOR MAY MAKE THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!

I guess the disclaimer should have been addressed to Right Wing Babbling Brthers as well eh? Seems most people don't get the joke whether they are Looney Liberals or Crazy Conservatives...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can't believe there is a thread about this..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'd always assumed that scar was from the first and only time he talked back to Michelle.

Its always there as a reminder not to cross her...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
I'd always assumed that scar was from the first and only time he talked back to Michelle.

Its always there as a reminder not to cross her...

Excellent! I really laughed at this, lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You all make light of serious SURGERY scars. Now, why have we not been told about what was responsible for this?

It's like everything else about Obama's life. It's all sealed by the Secret Service so that no one will discover the skeletons in his closet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
You wanna know what the scariest part about this obviously sarcastic clip was? It wasn't that "Obama has a twin", it was that Beck thinks the release of the Birth Certificate was deliberately timed to hide some conspiracy or news from getting out

Yeah, it's not like there was just a major Wikileaks release about Gitmo.

That would just be suspicious.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Some use the term 'Manchurian Candidate.'

I prefer the term 'CIA Frankenstein,'

Hence, the scars.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi It's like everything else about Obama's life. It's all sealed by the Secret Service so that no one will discover the skeletons in his closet.

No honest person would have a past that dark and hidden.

No american relatives alive to slip up and by accident tell the truth about him.

new topics

top topics

join