It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Tyche 17 october 2011 is judgement day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This video gives you facts of real data that Nibiru/Tyche might be Comet Elenin. If so, Earth is in deep trouble this year. Pray to God that all this data is wrong & nothing is going to happen.

Heavens above! WISE space telescope is shut down !

A prolific sky-mapping telescope that has spent more than a year scanning the heavens for asteroids, comets and other cosmic objects received its last command Thursday.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

They are going to shut their eyes and hide now !

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What should we do about it if it happens?

Come on guys stop living in fear. We are all going to die anyway so what's the point in living the rest of our lives in fear ( not much time left by the looks of it
)

Moreover I don't see why I should worry about something that isn't in my power to prevent

On the topic: ... we will see soon enough
In the meantime be happy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by doomy

No fear at all, I just like to be informed
I think its a interesting subject and think we should be honored if we get to "see" the day it happen
edit on 27-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doomy

I agree, no need for fear at all. No matter what is going to happen there is no point in fearing the unkown, it's just ridiculous. Just live life to the full and be happy when your time does come

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doomy

Agreed. We output an endless number of doomsday threads/predictions; all of which have not occurred yet. But, if doomsday is really around the corner and I'm destined to die this/next year, then I want to live my last days savoring the life I have. I want to travel more, create art, and go out witnessing the raw destructive force on the horizon. 'Why is this; why do we have today a civilization advanced in everything except learning how to live well; not only learning how to live well, but learning how to die well.' Whichever way the end comes know I love you all, and I'm proud to be a part of this [final] era.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

There was no conspiracy behind WISE being shut down. Most of its instruments require coolant to run and this ran out in October of last year. WISE was launched in December 09 and it was expected to have enough coolant for ten months, which puts it running out in October 10. After this the WISE team were able to get funding from the Planetary Division at NASA to run for another four months using the remaining instruments to look for near Earth objects. This was called NEOWISE. So, not only was WISE not shut down prematurely, it ran for longer than it was supposed to.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I would not worry people. If the comet was a planet or a Brown Dwarf we would be able to see it with our eyes.. We can see Jupiter we can see Mars...If this was a planet bigger the Mars we would already be seeing it. And if it was a Brown Dwarf it would be several times bigger then Jupiter, so we would be able to see it already..... Plus, we would be able to see the affects of its gravity on the other planets.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by doomy

Agreed. We output an endless number of doomsday threads/predictions; all of which have not occurred yet. But, if doomsday is really around the corner and I'm destined to die this/next year, then I want to live my last days savoring the life I have. I want to travel more, create art, and go out witnessing the raw destructive force on the horizon. 'Why is this; why do we have today a civilization advanced in everything except learning how to live well; not only learning how to live well, but learning how to die well.' Whichever way the end comes know I love you all, and I'm proud to be a part of this [final] era.

You should make the best of living everyday, as it could be your last.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Just read a article about NASA saying if it was a brown dwarf it would be difficult to see

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cf1b16a4f11.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If the Spitzer can see an Ultra-Cold Brown Dwarf (86 degrees F) from 63 light years away, i am sure they would be able to find something this close, and this big.

I am not saying there is not something out there, i am saying its not Elenin, and its not coming this way.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
don't worry! - be happy!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
They are going to shut their eyes and hide now !

WISE launched near the end of 2009 on a 10 month mission. It met that mission and continued in operation until it ran out of coolant. A board suggested repurposing it, but that was shot down due to the added costs (6.5 million). A cheaper alternative use has been proposed, but so far the funding has not been allocated so WISE was put into hibernation. There's no reason to be alarmed over this, WISE greatly exceeded its mission and it will take years to process the 1.8 MILLION images it took.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The truth is, we just really don’t know. Neither the skeptics, nor the believers can build a truly definitive case at this point imo. However, I have to give the skeptics the edge, because at least they are working with “official” data.

TPTB aren’t going to give you any more info than necessary. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do our best with what we have to figure it out. It just means that like most “conspiracies”, your case will probably never be any better than circumstantial. And the skeptics are going to keep throwing the official line and data at you. Some because they really believe it, and have faith in it. And some because it’s what they do.

I’m not sure where I stand on this. I have my reservations on both sides of the issue. I see possibilities in a lot of things now, that at one time I would not have. I definitely think its worth keeping an eye on.

S&F OP. Thanks for posting this.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Klassified because: grammar police

edit on 27-4-2011 by Klassified because: gp2

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The mass of the object could be huge. Anyway it is a good head's up. No wonder they are not cleaning up Fukushima much, because if this is true what would be the point. (makes some sense)

At any rate there is a good risk for some large scale seismic activity. Can affect hurricane season? Get ready people.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

i have one thing to say, is Cthulu on that rock?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join