It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential puppets...!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Many speculate and some 'know' that there are hidden hands pulling on the strings of the presidential puppets and that these presidents only appear to be in positions of power.

Many presidents have openly admitted and hinted at this prospect...but, where's the proof?...Read on...

Obama once said while in office that there are...

Some POWERFUL INTERESTS who have been DOMINATING the AGENDA in Washington for a VERY LONG TIME and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true

It's also clear that whatever Obama wanted to do before he was president was either a lie or that circumstances no longer allow it. Something yanked on his...

President Obama, October 27th, 2007.

I will PROMISE you this, if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do, I will get our troops home, we will bring an end to this war, you can take that to the bank

December 1st 2009.

it is in our vital national interest to send an additional 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

On February 18th, 2009 Obama ordered 17,000 troops to Afghanistan. The start of a build up to send thousands more.

So not only did Obama lie, he then proceeded to do the complete opposite to that which he had PROMISED to do and sent more troops to escalate the war (sorry, not war, invasion). Do not feel bad or regretful for voting in Obama, because the elections and voting systems are rigged and only serve to give you the illusion of choice...there's a double headed monster on both sides of the coin...

President Clinton said, as quoted by senior White House reporter Sarah McClendon in reply to why he wasn’t doing anything about the very real but often ridiculed subject of UFO's and disclosure...

Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it

A 'government inside the government' that won't allow him to see UFO files...'nothing to see here folks, move along now'...

And the 'piece de resistance' speech by the late, great and last true president of the United states...John.F.Kennedy...

The very word SECRECY is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to SECRET SOCIETIES, to SECRET oaths and to SECRET proceedings

The assassination of JFK could very well be because he was willing to stand up to the master manipulators that are also known as TPTB, the elite, Illuminati, NWO etc...!

So apart from this what other possible reasons could 'they' have for assassinating JFK...?

How about that...he demanded to see the UFO files 10 days before his assassination...?

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So fellow ATS ers..

What are your thoughts? How deep down rabbit hole have you been? As this information is at the very top of a very deep and scary hole...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The answer would be the National Security Council or NSA. National security trumps the President in all cases. The President is allowed a member on the National Security Council in this case it is Thomas Donilon. But the strange part is this guys family runs the White House.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
So fellow ATS ers..

What are your thoughts? How deep down rabbit hole have you been? As this information is at the very top of a very deep and scary hole...

All the way down to believing the overall message given by Hidden_Hand and beyond.

The deeper you go, the less scary it gets.

Namaste!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hi JBA2848,

Thanks for the link and info...another piece of the puzzle that undoubtedly obscures more 'truths'...

Taking a look now...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

All the way down to believing the overall message given by Hidden_Hand and beyond.

Interesting...Why do you subscribe to Hidden_Hands plagiarized teachings? Try to feel and discern that there are only 'some' truths contain within...maybe here is not the best place to have such a discussion...much to learn...

Thanks for sharing...

The deeper you go, the less scary it gets.

'Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished and he will rule over the all'

With love

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting...Why do you subscribe to Hidden_Hands plagiarized teachings? Try to feel and discern that there are only 'some' truths contain within...maybe here is not the best place to have such a discussion...much to learn...

Thanks for sharing...

I bring up HH first because asking most people to read The Law of One is often too much, and he gives a good overview.
It was actually the LoO that made me appreciate the message being presented in the HH interview. The actual order of discovery for me was Tao Te Ching actually being more than platitudes -> Law of One just being awesome -> TV Sitcom version presented by HH that left me with a chuckle and a smile (and the Rig Vedas, Gospel of Thomas, etc etc etc)

I don't care who the messenger is, just what the message is.

But yeah... it's hard to reign the perspective back to just focusing on the more worldly pursuit of who is the potential power behind the people we "vote" for.

'Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished and he will rule over the all'

With love

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So fellow ATS ers..

Despite the risk of being misunderstood, I dare say I have been down in that hole further than many might believe.

I suspect yes, there is something beyond the power of the Chief Executive exercising influence and or control where no one governed has consented there should be. As if there were a "Board of Directors" which we know nothing about. That board may or may not be political, corporate, or ideological at all. It appears as if neither we, nor our representatives, have any right, authority, or power to delve into this area of inquiry at all.

But then, this is not unique to our nation. And it has nothing to do with national sovereignty, or form of government. Warnings have come from many sources, in many countries, about many 'governments.'

If politics is theater, the players are actors (puppets) with roles which are scripted for them; who then is the director, let alone the producer?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
I bring up HH first because asking most people to read The Law of One is often too much

And this is wherein the problem LIES......There's much to discuss on this huge topic...

I don't care who the messenger is, just what the message is.

Really?.....Who is the original messenger? It is RA, is it not...Who is RA my friend?

Anyway like I said probably not ideal to carry on in this thread...

Here's some 'good' threads pertaining to 'The Law of One' and 'Hidden Hands' messages that you might find interesting...

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace to you as well and may we both love our rides.

Right back at ya brother...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Heh... I think you may be misunderstanding my views based on the fact that I'm not aware of your perspectives as well... and thus starting with baby steps rather than jumping right to the big point.

Though I understand how silly that is from the ultimate perspective of where I think we both are hinting towards... but are dancing around because this is such a huge (yet oh so tiny?) topic.

I will gladly read through the threads! From the start I think it helps me know that we are in alignment overall. No one item has the full truth in it, so I take the message I can take, regardless of the messenger. Often the message is different than they intended, but when combined with my internal knowing at that point, creates a greater knowing I can then continue exploring with. For most people who are just starting out with no bigger picture than "I think there might be people with lots of money who control politics"... suddenly jumping into "It's you" rarely seems to be as productive as several steps along the way until they (haha) are walking on their own.

I wasn't sure where you were coming from (now that I've read some of your other posts I see it)... so I started off thinking you hadn't contemplated anything beyond the most mundane interpretation of the question you posed.

Namaste!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I apologize for seeming to have derailed your thread.

That said... I've made it through a bulk of the two threads (whew!)... but I'm not catching what it is you wish me to glean from them. I see a lot of different viewpoints, and in particular a lot of misunderstandings of both HH and Law of One. Especially in the context of using discernment to see past the literal wordings to the deeper intent... especially with HH. His writing is one that requires a great deal of discernment... but when applied... makes it an incredibly amusing and enjoyable read and viewpoint to contemplate (for me).

Thanks for your time.

Namaste!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Nothing to apologize for friend...

There are simple truths that can be gleaned and extracted, also a chance to avoid the traps that many fall for, because of the many truths that do resonate with them they take it in its entirety or agree wholeheartedly and "believe the overall message". But I now acknowledge that you applied "a great deal of discernment" and see it as a "viewpoint to contemplate". I apologize for being too hasty and forward in my reply to you and believe this is what de-railed the thread. For me, truths come from within and/or experience, although I try to read a as much scripture as I can to gain deeper understanding and a wider perspective, It can only ever be a guide, my true guide is mySELF/intuition which is strong, connected and has served me well...

I also agree that we are 'in alignment overall'...

In the OP I should have replaced 'scary' with 'scaly', as this is what I encountered at bottom of my rabbit hole and as scary as it was, an important lesson that I had to learn was that 'there's nothing to fear, but fear itself'....

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the belated reply...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Nothing to apologize for friend...

There are simple truths that can be gleaned and extracted, also a chance to avoid the traps that many fall for, because of the many truths that do resonate with them they take it in its entirety or agree wholeheartedly and "believe the overall message". But I now acknowledge that you applied "a great deal of discernment" and see it as a "viewpoint to contemplate". I apologize for being too hasty and forward in my reply to you and believe this is what de-railed the thread. For me, truths come from within and/or experience, although I try to read a as much scripture as I can to gain deeper understanding and a wider perspective, It can only ever be a guide, my true guide is mySELF/intuition which is strong, connected and has served me well...

I also agree that we are 'in alignment overall'...

In the OP I should have replaced 'scary' with 'scaly', as this is what I encountered at bottom of my rabbit hole and as scary as it was, an important lesson that I had to learn was that 'there's nothing to fear, but fear itself'....

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the belated reply...

It is amazing how many of those "nice sayings" have such intensely important meanings on a level that you can't even comprehend until you reach the bottom of that well.

Then you look back and... at least for me... can barely muster more than "I'll be damned..." and laugh a lot. Then glance around a little nervously... then laugh a whole lot more.

Agreed... thank you as well and no worries on belated replies. I had emails that I got back to 6 years later recently.

It's always nice to meet a kindred mind. *bow*

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Puppet Masters

The Royal Families largest Royal park, Richmond Park...

'Portrait Of Truth'...

A great depiction of a half blood hybrid reptilian/draconian.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"Presidents are selected, not elected." ~ F. D. Roosevelt

Did everyone enjoy the greatest puppet show on Earth..?

new topics

top topics

join