It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis on why we never returned to the Moon or Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There are about 12 total videos that I find interesting.

In the spirit of a couple of threads I've seen discussing black americans, this guy gives a hypothesis concerning white people.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Video tag corrected.
edit on 27/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a summary would be good...
second line.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
To colonize and become the level 3 civilization we were destined to be, and to join our alien friends in quest for universe domination

S&F on the video...need more of your input though

edit on 27-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
a summary would be good...
second line.

Basically, the entire series has to do foremost with Moors and the legacy. In case you aren't aware, not to be insulting, Moors are people of color here on Earth. The original inhabitants of Earth who through their knowledge and records, state that humans have been on Earth in our current form, not for the thousands of years that is taught by the scientific community, but for close to a million years!

The Moors contend that the history we have all been taught is false and lie to cover up the real truth. The truth which includes alien manipulation of our species.

He hypothesises that white people were created by The Grays and given technology which gave them an advantage and enabled them to conquer planet Earth.

It is stated that people of color had long ago conquered planet Earth and then fell from grace. Something to do with the Ananakin warring with the Reptiles and Grays and such. That there are glyphs on the Moon and Mars and the only problem is that, the features are all Negroid! Something that the white PTB will NEVER release to the public. That this information is being covered up as well as history such as, not all black people in America were brought over during the slave trade. Black people were here living in a civilization BEFORE white people ever arrived. That Europeans conquered and burned any evidence of this history.

This isn't a piece invoking separation, but one pleading for togetherness. He states that our Star Brothers won't assist us until we unite the races here on Earth and the Grays and Reptiles are resisting such.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here are more videos:

Video tags corrected.
Use only the video ID (for example, YoZdHmsCUXY), not the whole address.
edit on 27/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sounds like very thinly-veiled racism.

And does Obama count as a "PTB"?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Don't wish to advertise racism, I wish to have the truth spread because it will be a step toward us advancing instead of remaining stagnant.

Yes, Obama is a PTB. He is similar to the half-breeds who back-stabbed Afrikans into accepting slavery in America.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

its called WE CANT AFFORD TO!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by draknoir2

Don't wish to advertise racism, I wish to have the truth spread because it will be a step toward us advancing instead of remaining stagnant.

Yes, Obama is a PTB. He is similar to the half-breeds who back-stabbed Afrikans into accepting slavery in America.

Going against your own wishes, apparently.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Restricted till earth quarantine lifted next year
. My hypothesis.

edit on 4/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

How so? I didn't write anything racists?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

its called WE CANT AFFORD TO!

The hell you mean we can't afford too?

We can't afford the war(s) we have happening but they still happen? We can afford whatever we want...it's why I don't buy into this "China owns America" crap. If we received intel that a resource was discovered on Mars which would give the nation that claims and obtains it the power to rule Earth, do you think the U.S. would say, "Oh well, guess China will have to claim this resource because we CAN'T AFFORD to go there."

We'll mysteriously find the billions of dollars we need to get there...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We never went back to the Moon, and we aren't going to Mars, because at the moment there's just no money in it. Maybe someday when we get a decent fusion power reactor going that needs Helium-3 it will be worth it, but people are going to be soured on nuclear plants for a while. Other than that, we can learn enough from our various robotic probes for now to tell us what we need to know -- which, when you think about it, isn't much.

The Moon and Mars aren't going anywhere. There's nothing critical happening on Earth and nothing up there that can solve an immediate crisis. So there's no hurry.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
We never went back to the Moon, and we aren't going to Mars, because at the moment there's just no money in it. Maybe someday when we get a decent fusion power reactor going that needs Helium-3 it will be worth it, but people are going to be soured on nuclear plants for a while. Other than that, we can learn enough from our various robotic probes for now to tell us what we need to know -- which, when you think about it, isn't much.

The Moon and Mars aren't going anywhere. There's nothing critical happening on Earth and nothing up there that can solve an immediate crisis. So there's no hurry.

We've had the tech to go to Mars and the Moon for years! Our tech is FAR in advance of what we are fed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

We've had the tech to go to Mars and the Moon for years! Our tech is FAR in advance of what we are fed.

So say the rumors. No good evidence, though. If there is any kind of secret space program, it's much more concerned with strategic Earth issues than with the Moon or Mars, and going there would be just as much of a waste of time and energy for them as anybody.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

the Moon or Mars, and going there would be just as much of a waste of time and energy for them as anybody.

Unless of course, they aren't as barren as advertised.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I thought we were still on mars, with rovers and such.

As for the moon that'll probably be a China landing that gets there next.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Not watched the vids yet but will do later.

I've heard many of 'theories' on why we never went back to the moon, or indeed if we went there in the first place, I've also heard many 'theories' on secret bases on mars, etc, as I'm sure many of you have.

I firmly believe that we do have the tech which isn't in the public domain (and probably won't be for atleast a century) to allow us to travel amongst the stars, who was that fella on his deathbed who worked for skunkworks saying we have everything you can imagine and more, either he was pulling a fast one or...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

God I hate when people talk about this.

Tell me, why would we go to the Moon or Mars, what is there that we would want? Nothing. There is no reason to go to the Moon or Mars.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What about good old fashioned scientific exploratation - I bet there is more up there than we could ever dream of...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join