It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Of couuuuurse it's fake. If you a conspiracy theorist it doesn't matter what someone tells you, you will never believe otherwise. You can only come to the realisation yourself. Funnily enough, the same thing applies to religion and politics. Yes, all the dumb things.

That's right, because the government NEVER lies.....

nothing this administration does or says should be taken at face value, they are accomplished criminals and liars.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I am really trying to reason this one out... I mean... we have newspaper articles from the time announcing Obama's birth to his parents. That doesn't completely rule-out a foreign place of birth... but that means they were either in good contact with people back in the U.S. - or we venture into the tinfoil hat zone and make the claim they were plotting for him to be president and had the resources to get him into the presidency and cover up his foreign birth (but not to actually be here when he was born).

The only thing I can think of is that Hawaii officials were being pressured for a document, and perhaps found a partial document and attempted to reconstruct this document. Or just decided to make an impromptu document. In either case - they passed along a file, perhaps prematurely or to someone who didn't understand that it was not ready to be published, and in the rush to try and resolve the issue - it got published without resolving these issues.

It still doesn't explain what happened to the original....

Though it does not necessarily mean Obama is lying or commissioning the construction of a forgery... someone else could have said "sure... here's a digital copy of your birth certificate, careful who you show it to." - "Awesome, now I can finally get Trump and the others to leave me alone, and maybe get him to eat his hat!"

But... heck... none of it makes any sense.

Good Points. I want to share with you one of the reasons probably why they've been avoiding this issue for so long. The issue seems to be the ties of his parents and who they worked for in their past, for example the OSS. I don't condone Alex Jones nor am I a follower, but I caught this video on youtube recommended yesterday and it sheds ALOT of light on the reason for covering it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by prizim
You cannot open a scanned document into illustrator and decide whether or not a document is forged.

Sorry, you are incorrect.

Exactly!

Only an expert - - with access to the actual document would have the ability to find possible anomalies.

This is stupid..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

ok well idid just as the OP did and its layered and edited
not a scan prove it to yourself!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I have to agree it doesn't make sense, to release something like this so poorly done, borders on incompetence, or perhaps deliberate, to undermine him, perhaps the PTB have a new candidate in mind

Whether or not he was born in Hawaii or Kenya doesn't matter to me, he is not my President, I just love a good conspiracy and I could tell something was not right, the way he was hiding his certificate, I was prepared to eat humble pie today, but this has really thrown the cat among the pigeons. It also makes most of the anti birthers with the bombastic allegations of stupidity and racism look extremely foolish, and because of the way they have spoken to people I am loving it

I don't know how much relevance there is in the claims that Obama's grandparents on his mothers side were secretly working for the CIA, I didn't pay that much attention to it, I will now though

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Logman
Of couuuuurse it's fake. If you a conspiracy theorist it doesn't matter what someone tells you, you will never believe otherwise. You can only come to the realisation yourself. Funnily enough, the same thing applies to religion and politics. Yes, all the dumb things.

That's right, because the government NEVER lies.....

nothing this administration does or says should be taken at face value, they are accomplished criminals and liars.

Wake up drink some coffee and weigh the pattern which has birthed the birther conspiracy -

It is illogical to expect that one man can be the embodiment of so many things, which just so happen to pander to xenophobia, it is insanity...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by Annee

Do you have the original real paper document in your hands?

NO - you don't. This is stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
reply to post by Annee

Do you have the original real paper document in your hands?

NO - you don't. This is stupid.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

You cannot open a scanned document into illustrator and decide whether or not a document is forged.

Exactly!

Only an expert - - with access to the actual document would have the ability to find possible anomalies.

This is stupid..

We all have access to the document since they decided to release an unfinished version of their edits, hence why I can do this to the Certificate in seconds... I am not an expert. For example just to show you, I can scale the text over the original background - if someone wanted to they could take this pdf and make their own version. All they have to do is change the text. If this doesn't make sense to you then you don't understand what we are talking about and should move along.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

Not only that -- they didn't just ask for it. They continuously suggested that the fact of not releasing it was itself a piece of evidence.

Now they're going "well why didn't come before now and also it's fake".

Whatever. I will now believe all birthers are secretly Obama supporters, deliberately causing a ridiculous distraction from the bad stuff his administration actually does.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Exactly!

This is stupid..

Any document that is photographed, photocopied, scanned can be faked.......so can original documents.....
however just because the document released on line may or may not be a layered scanned document doesn't mean the original is faked.

So I totally agree.........there is no "proof" whatsoever that the original document is fake.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Exactly!

This is stupid..

Any document that is photographed, photocopied, scanned can be faked.......so can original documents.....
however just because the document released on line may or may not be a scanned document doesn't mean the original is faked.

So I totally agree.........there is no "proof" whatsoever that the original document is fake.

Exactly! I am not saying it is real or fake.

But - no one can determine its authenticity on line. Its just not possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

What did you think was going to happen - if he'd released it in 2007 then fine but to wait 3 years and then release it because Donald Trump asked? Come on. I'm not a birther but I also do not accept what I'm told without questioning. Trust but verify? Ever heard it? If this is a fake then Obama is done - it doesn't matter where he was born if he tries to defraud the American people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Exactly!

This is stupid..

We all have access to the document since they decided to release an unfinished version of their edits, hence why I can do this to the Certificate in seconds... I am not an expert. For example just to show you, I can scale the text over the original background - if someone wanted to they could take this pdf and make their own version. All they have to do is change the text. If this doesn't make sense to you then you don't understand what we are talking about and should move along.

It doesn't MAKE SENSE to anyone with any sense, that is the problem.

You guys can't admit that your are foolish and were fooled by FOX news as usual...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

You can't fool us anymore. We know you work for Obama now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
What did you think was going to happen - if he'd released it in 2007 then fine but to wait 3 years and then release it because Donald Trump asked? Come on. I'm not a birther but I also do not accept what I'm told without questioning. Trust but verify? Ever heard it? If this is a fake then Obama is done - it doesn't matter where he was born if he tries to defraud the American people.

Oh - come on.

The exact thing same would have happened in 2007 - - as is happening right now in this thread.

It would not have made any difference.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like nothing will satisfy the birthers, i bet yall will really be pissing and moaning in 2012 when hes re-elected.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Exactly!

This is stupid..

It doesn't MAKE SENSE to anyone with any sense, that is the problem.

You guys can't admit that your are foolish and were fooled by FOX news as usual...

When was Fox news mentioned in this thread? And What does Fox news have to do with anything I posted? If you had the sense to understand that a publicly released and on the record file was doctored in several ways in its creation that could lead to the fact that it was either a fake or forgery in its creation. Doesn't really matter now, it just hit Front Page Drudge. So go back to the kool aid bro - it ALL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW SENSE AND UNDERSTAND SENSE. WHERE IS THE SENSE!?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think them putting out this edited/layered birth certificate is going to turn a lot more people into "birthers", at least ones that have knowledge of what layering is. Why the white halos around and in the text? Why the multiple layers? Why has the seal been removed if it was there where it should be like on other copies of hawaii birth certificates from the same time? None of that should be there if this was just a copy/scan of the orig. Document. Anyone who is familiar with how adobe works can clearly see that this has been edited/created.
I'm not a " birther" but seeing this document that is clearly edited is turning me into one.
Anyone who is doubting that this is edited is not very familiar with photoshop. Ask any graphic designer etc... And they will tell you this edited in layers....and poorly at that.
edit on 27-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join