It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

You are quite correct, there is no proof of any original document being faked.

There is however, incontrovertible evidence that the document released by the white house as an exact duplicate of Obama's birth certificate is altered. Why begs the question why has a doctored image been released? Why have they released a FAKE image of a birth certificate?

link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

i was wondering,does a legal document issued by a government department need be stamped? just like a notary must.

link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by Janky Red

You can't fool us anymore. We know you work for Obama now.

Janky
They hiring?

link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Looks like nothing will satisfy the birthers, i bet yall will really be pissing and moaning in 2012 when hes re-elected.

Will you still be laughing when obama after giving up the birther issue (when it was actually helping him) is forced to run for re-election solely on his dismal first term record, and loses big just like Carter?

See, it really pays to think things through ...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

I believe that you are correct, as well shouldn't there be a footprint, being it is the long form?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Removed due to misunderstanding. Yeah I was wrong

edit on 27/4/2011 by PsykoOps because: nvm...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Anyone who is doubting that this is edited is not very familiar with photoshop. Ask any graphic designer etc... And they will tell you this edited in layers....and poorly at that.

I am a graphic designer.

Can you test the paper and ink for age and authenticity?

No - you can't.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anyone with a remote level of experience with editing documents, myself included, can clearly see this document is not a simple scan, but rather a pieced together load of crap.

Some of you are so determined to fight against those of us choosing to question things as they are presented, I begin to wonder if some of you have forgotten what this community exists for.

I knew they would cave to the pressures and release a document, I kinda figured they would do a better job. Guess not. Go scan your BC and tell us it's layered.

Edit* Annee can you please stop spamming This is stupid and repeating yourself 10 times over, it's the stupidest thing about this thread.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

well why release a layered doc instead of a scan? its smelly
a flattened image would have done and probably accepted but thats a layerd doc, for sure and that is a whole different fish! and a smelly one too
check it yourself designer girl

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
All, I think given the obvious forgery that something earthshaking might happen in the next 24 hours to distract the country/world from this. After the fall out all people will remember is that the BC was released and forget that some people started realizing it was a fraud. Be safe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Unfortunately I don't have an illustrator right now. Nevertheless, will the original scan result of any birth certificate be in pdf file? What do you think?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Although I do not like one thing about Obama...I am not a "birther". I truly believe that at the end of the day whether he was born here or there does not matter. Nothing shall change.

With that said, as a foresnic major, I raise an eye to this document and applaud the analysis going into it. The fact that the document is layered when opened in Illustrator and can be changed and manipulated is questionable at best. This should not be possible, in my opinion. And really Smoking Gun does have a rather good break down of some questionable things on this document.

I have never worked with Illustrator as I tend to work more with art using Photoshop, etc. But from what I do know scanned images do not have layers, they are flattened (at least in PS and I think Acrobat) This document is a .pdf which shows to be flattened in Adobe PS. I think im going to have to obtain illustrator now to play with it....

Really...we cant put anything past the government. They have all resources at their hands....and even those resources can make mistakes. Not saying the BC issue is true or not...just sayn....

link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
The only thing I can think of is that Hawaii officials were being pressured for a document, and perhaps found a partial document and attempted to reconstruct this document. Or just decided to make an impromptu document. In either case - they passed along a file, perhaps prematurely or to someone who didn't understand that it was not ready to be published, and in the rush to try and resolve the issue - it got published without resolving these issues.

Read this as well. Obama's name was not found among those born in Hawaii between 1911 and 1972.

link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Unfortunately I don't have an illustrator right now. Nevertheless, will the original scan result of any birth certificate be in pdf file? What do you think?

Get InkScape for free - just google it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
I think them putting out this edited/layered birth certificate is going to turn a lot more people into "birthers", at least ones that have knowledge of what layering is.

But at the same time there is no evidence let alone "proof" that the original document is faked.....so I doubt this will make the slightest difference to people's views.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Some scanners might be able to, you can also use dopdf to print it as a pdf instead of printing it on a sheet of paper, its blatant that this was edited in a paint program, the question people should be asking is why dident they merge the layers, if they had this would look legit, other than the bending paper shadow but thats beside the point, they either did it on purpose and have an agenda, or whoever did the editing is so horrible they should be fired lol.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'll put this in baby terms, since that's clearly necessary.

We don't have the "original" document. We have a .pdf file that is claimed to be a digital copy of the original.

The .pdf file is constructed of individual layers consisting of different text that indicates the image has been edited (no matter how you look at it - the image has been edited). Whether the information on there is incorrect, or not, the document has been edited, digitally, after any original documents were scanned. This is the -only- way to explain the layers within the document.

That's the issue.

However, it doesn't make any sense, as the quality of the edit is amateur, at best. If you were going to make a forgery for the President... you'd think you'd put a little more effort into it.

On the other hand - if you were going to release a 'touched up' version of the original... why leave it in a condition that makes it appear to be forged?

Especially when there is plenty of other supporting evidence to demonstrate that it is highly probable Obama was actually born in Hawaii?

It's just one huge convoluted mess that doesn't make a lick of sense. There's just no reason for the digital document to be the way it is... and yet, there it is, plain-as-day.

link   

If you scan an image and open it into an Adobe product, you easily "save as" whatever file format you want. .pdf .jpg .bmp .png whatever....

My scanner, opens up in Adobe. Their scanner could have some other program...

But you want details....here ya go....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bd94f0bee7c.png[/atsimg]

(full size)

Properties say....it was saved in Acrobat on a MAC

Which means.................that this could have been manipulated in Acrobat and not flattened thus leaving the layers to be opened in Illustrator.

edit on April 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Edit* Annee can you please stop spamming This is stupid and repeating yourself 10 times over, it's the stupidest thing about this thread.

Address the subject - - not the poster. Exaggeration much?

Authenticity of documents can not be determined on line. Period!

link   
so 'they' finaly release what they say is the real BC...but we have
source

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical faciliti

and come on, the wrong hospital name on the BC

The facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiolani as the Kapilani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862­1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844-1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children

source
and from the hospital itself

and for petes-sake..nobody knows where he was born

Barack Hussein Obama was born on 4 August 1961 at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii."

source
add all this to the 'possible fake BC'
im calling shenanigans still

edit on 27-4-2011 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join