It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Out Of Control Cop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Here's my interpretation (based solely on the vid):

The cop is having some kind of conversation with her friend- the person sitting down (may not be her friend, could just be some random person? lol)
Cop giving said person a hard time and she's trying to play mediator.
I'm willing to bet she's had a few drinks or has engaged in some type of mind-altering substance.
Then the cop b*tch-slaps her!
And she instinctively reacts with the punching- out of self-defense/fight or flight mode
The cop starts to unleash.

And like I said- this is just my interpretation of the video- based on body language, sequence of events, etc...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What do you expect them to do? They're just simple minds hired for their tard-strength.

lowering testing reqs

been going on for years

low IQ preferred

This has been going on all over the country for the past 20 years or so. Each year they're dumber and dumber and it's all done on purpose and out in the open.

Having a badge pinned to your shirt has become synonymous with riding the short bus and it's intentional.

How can any active cops be proud of their position when they know departments are only hiring morons? I guess a moron would be proud.

If I were a cop I'd be pretty PO'd about this trend. But then the union would sack me for speaking up.

I mean, c'mon!

Judge Dorsey ruled that Mr. Jordan was not denied equal protection because the city of New London applied the same standard to everyone: anyone who scored too high was rejected.

edit on 27-4-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Im tired of everyone making such rash generalization.

Just because you can show a few clips of police brutatilty, your only showing the minority of cases. You forget to show clips of cops saving peoples lives.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by ararisq

Here's my interpretation (based solely on the vid):

The cop is having some kind of conversation with her friend- the person sitting down (may not be her friend, could just be some random person? lol)
Cop giving said person a hard time and she's trying to play mediator.
I'm willing to bet she's had a few drinks or has engaged in some type of mind-altering substance.
Then the cop b*tch-slaps her!
And she instinctively reacts with the punching- out of self-defense/fight or flight mode
The cop starts to unleash.

And like I said- this is just my interpretation of the video- based on body language, sequence of events, etc...

Nah, it looks like they were trying to pull her friend out of the booth to arrest her, and they friend started pulling on the cops shirt. He then pushed her away (which looked like a slap), and she replied by repeatedly striking back. He then clocked her, pulled her out, and arrested her. Just my opinion, tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
This has been going on all over the country for the past 20 years or so. Each year they're dumber and dumber and it's all done on purpose and out in the open.

If you are a crook or have a department full of them, the last thing you want is bunch of a conscientious high-IQ, type A personalities running around.

They are too risky; they might turn out to be constitutionalists, or be smart enough to bust the crooked and lazy in the department.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I got you

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

"pushed"? That, my friend, was clearly a full blown SLAP across the face- and he did it without hesitation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It's rare when you see someone "break through the police uniform's shields". When 10 guys in uniform can't be touched by 10,000 angry people, what else do you call that? A hypnotic program trance.

If a police officer is having a bad night and has a few whiskeys while still in uniform, we aren't allowed to defend ourselves against his irrational assaults? It's just a hypothetical scenario, but no one has ever clarified to me where the line is when it comes to corrupt police actions vs civilian legal response to that.

ive been watchin rioting in london and ireland all my life and ive noticed that only a couple break through the barrier,if that is a mind program or somesort of frequency beaing beamed at the protesters then the police must be wearing some sort of material that deflects this..mmm u have given me something to look into cheers jibbyjedi....dave

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"pushed"? That, my friend, was clearly a full blown SLAP across the face- and he did it without hesitation.

Definitely. At no point does that cop go through his list of options. Taser? Pepper spray? Punch? Nope. He was pissed because he got b_tch slapped by a woman.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Definitely. At no point does that cop go through his list of options. Taser? Pepper spray? Punch? Nope. He was pissed because he got b_tch slapped by a woman.

How exactly can you read his mind on how he should of handled that situation? Answer.. You can't. You really have no clue on what training these people go through, and how they react to different situations in different scenerios. While fighting to arrest the friend across the table, maybe he thought of all the steps he could use in the small space that he had. Cops have to improvise in those kinds of sceneios with tons of people standing all around. When the friend grabbed and pulled on the cop's shirt, most likely he was just trying to gain space between them and pushed her in the face which it did look like a slap (im not arguing that).

Fact is.. Cops have guidelines on using force, and that cop followed it... Most likely, he will be sued for it, but later found not guilty by a sane judge.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You're right- I have no idea what was going through his mind, nor what was really going on prior to what is shown in the video, however...
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree my friend-
Because in my opinion-
Regardless of what happened before,
He had absolutely NO RIGHT (or justification) to hit her like that.
Period.
(And why not just grab her arm and tell her to keep her hands to herself? That would've been a reasonable response)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Its not clear to me that anything is different here other than that we are seeing the videos now due to the quantities of cameras out there. Clearly there are police who abuse their power and we see that every day. What we don't see are the videos of police using tremendous restraint when dealing with a low-life. We don't see them because they are not interesting, so don't get put out there. Not excusing it when there is police misconduct, but do believe it is a one sided public viewing.

The girl in Seattle definately deserved that beat down. She was agressive, came out the cop, more than once along with her friend. The cop was cleared of all wrong doing as he should have been.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
Im tired of everyone making such rash generalization.

Just because you can show a few clips of police brutatilty, your only showing the minority of cases. You forget to show clips of cops saving peoples lives.

Youre 100% right, people ONLY wanna see the negative things in life, they THRIVE on pain and misery, God FORBID you show a TRUE Hero

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
People need to research the "Force Continuum" that guides the police on how much force is allowed to give.. A cop can give equal or one-step above the amount of force in return. For example .....

For example, if you deny justice to a population long enough and the violations become severe enough .... eventually some victim or their family is going to get a whole bunch of payback.

I sure would not want to be in the miserable cop's (or soldier's) shoes when someone lights him up with a flamethrower.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I would like to thank the rational people on this post that see these incidents for what they are.

I agree with all that you, dolphinsfan, and homerinnc have said.

It is a breath of fresh air to see logical though and reasoning in a post that has to do with police.
edit on 27-4-2011 by areyouserious2010 because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

And here is additional video showing just what kind of a conversation the cop is having with her friend.

www.allvoices.com...

Different video, different angle. Totally shows what a nice guy the cop is, and how professional he was before that little woman in the black dress just attacked him for no reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
She shouldn't have slapped him, because knowing how cops are if you hit them they will make sure they hit you back even stronger. Knowing how some females can be she probably thought she could just go all out and slap this cop in the face without retaliation, and that's not how it works, and that should not happen regardless. Still, the cop slapped her and landed a solid punch to her face because she was just trying to seperate them. She is a grain of salt compared to not only him, but the other cop as well. So these two cops (whether physically slapped or not) couldn't detain this 100lb girl without whipping her around with a slap and punch?

Then im thinking what if this was my girlfriend and I was there. If that hog cop would have slapped and landed a punch to my girlfriends face(knowing they could detain her easily without throwing punches), im not sure there would be anything holding me back from literally knocking his teeth out of his mouth. But then im sure they would get me in so much ****, it actually wouldn't be worth it. I also don't like the fact that her panties are totally out and here is this fat male cop mounting her. Even though he's handcuffing her, I just can't imagine that happening to my girlfriend, i'd be beyond pissed off.

Great thing about it all is he will be rewarded for his outstanding level of courage in the face of grave danger. These are the type of fat pigs I wish were not wearing that uniform.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

He slapped her first. After roughing up her friend. I dont blame her for striking back, even though it was obviously not a wise move. Being slapped across the face as hard as he did hers tends to draw an automatic "fight" response. The speed with which she lashed back indicates it was more instinct than deliberate thought process on her part.

The cop is entirely at fault. No matter what they were saying when the altercation began, clearly the cop began the physical altercation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IamA, i have to agree with your stance on IHOP pancakes: they aren't breaking any culinary rules, thats for sure. which really is balls deluxe when you think about their name. 'pigs in a blanket' is fun but still dull.

i do like the coffee. and i must give IHOP props for turning me on to boysenberry syrup, which is so good you may want to pour some on other diners just to lick it off.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I agree with everything you said. I dont know if you thought I was defending the cop? Because that's not the case at all. She was trying to break it up by just placing her hands on her friend and the cop, and he slapped her in the face. I know why she hit him back, but when it's a pig cop like him that wasn't the smartest thing to do, but im sure it was just a reaction.

When you actually look at her throws, I don't even think she connected with him, you can tell he didn't get hurt at all. Then he comes with this solid blow to the face, I just don't understand how bastards like this keep their jobs and don't get in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join