It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to decide your Future! Before They Do!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Where do I start with this? How do I make people see? How do I even get one person to take the time to sit down and take one hour out of their lives to view our future.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE!

China - as I have warned many times before - people forget history so easily! They are a COMMUNIST STATE!
You may not be old enough to remember the reality of communism and how many people died to protect us from such a regime! How many people died in agony at their hands.

You get up in the morning and see a world that is so alien to the majority of people in the world and - this is the best bit - you really believe your life will always be this way. You really believe that you know all or most of there is to know because you have a computer - but what do you use it for mostly (be honest with yourself).

The Western World did not used to be like this - believe me. It is like this because millions of people have died in your name - to provide you with all you have.

But they didn't know - in their bravery that you would forget - they believed you would do the same thing for your descendants and NEVER forget! But they were a people who believed in their Governments, a people who believed in their neighbour and a people who struck business deals involving huge amounts of money - at the shake of a hand.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NEARLY ALL GONE! - who will remind you of how life used to be - of the love for mankind even in the trenches of the first world war - on Christmas Day they scrambles out of their trenches, and crossed the land between to share a drink with their Enemies - You know why - because they believed! (think about this)

My generation were the ones who heard the stories first hand, the ones who grew up without Brothers and Fathers, they'd all been killed. My Generation were the one's who were asked not to forget and to pass the lessons learned on to the next generation. TELL ME HOW DO I DO THAT? How do I and my generation get an appointment with you young ones - your lives are so busy and so fast that while you are speeding through life - the exact same evil is repeating itself and though many of mine and my parents generation weren't highly educated, some weren't educated at all - at least they weren't indoctrinated - that came later and believe me - it has been fine tuned now - to such an extent that you can't even see it - you are speeding through life and will speed up even more in the future -

STOP!

For the sake of all those who gave their lives and listen to the many members who are on this site - who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear - my Father would have been proud of them and His Father too.

STOP! Just for once listen. If you know so much at your age - and I believe you do. Then how much more do you think you will know when you are twice your age? Well that's how much I know and it didn't take a computer or a degree to teach me the realities of life.

LOOK! Look around you - what do you see? Do you see the world, as in your quiet moments, you know it should be.
Do you see humanity joining as one species - no - and neither did your previous generations but they dreamed of it.

You are the generation that can bring this about - A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY!

Look again do you really see what you want to see?

LISTEN! My Father always told me - "You were given Two Ears and only One Mouth for good reason, use that and you will be provided with the best education you can ever have"

Here below is a link to how the world will end up - please take the time to watch it because THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU.

www.youtube.com...

This is true life in China - you know, the country that is rising very fast and has many other countries in their pocket right now! A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!

Don't think for one moment that this could not happen - many throughout History have made this mistake.

THE END!

www.youtube.com...

This Link is the Link to your Future!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Very well said. Looking forward to the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
every day i read one of these things
why i go back for more i dont know

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Overview of the Video (think of over population of the planet and globalization)

Uploaders comment
They live crowded together in cement factory dormitories where water has to be carried upstairs in buckets. Their meals and rent are deducted from their wages, which amount to less than a dollar a day. Most of the jeans they make in the factory are purchased by retailers in the U.S. and other countries. CHINA BLUE takes viewers inside a blue jeans factory in southern China, where teenage workers struggle to survive harsh working conditions. Providing perspectives from both the top and bottom levels of the factory's hierarchy, the film looks at complex issues of globalization from the human level.

When you see China on TV - you see the pictures China shows the world - the major cities - you don't see how the real Chinese live and how they need permission to travel to the cities to work.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
2011-04-26

Oxford Professor Calls for Mass Drugging Population Through Water Supply
Posted by Vatic at 17:00
Vatic Note: Before we address the specifics of this and Eugenics, I wish to point out right up front that Oxford, as we all know, is the Rhodes Scholar school for the illegitimate children of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and illegitimate relatives of the 13 families, warburgs, shiffs, etc. The legtimate heirs to the throne through ancestry attend the ivy league schools here and are inducted into the secret societies, and matched for marriage through these schools. Remember, Clinton attended on Rhodes scholarship, Oxford for his college years and and then met his wife at Yale for their law degrees, and notice they all get law degrees with rare exception such as Carter. Between Oxford and Tavistock that is where the british/rothschilds train those that will be in power to undermine the nation and return it to British/Rothschild rule. In light of that fact and the funders of Eugenics, it then will become clear as you read this EXCELLENTLY RESEARCHED presentation, what and who and why this is all happening.

It fits another puzzle piece into the big pitcure. This is depopulation and eugenics at its finest. This is NOT about "IN THE FUTURE", it's about what is happening globally right now as we speak. This is why we covered Fluoride in blogs in the past, to begin citizens thinking about getting the product removed from their water systems. If you have a son with early osteoperosis, or lukemia, or brain functioning problems, then check into the levels of fluoride in his system through independant lab work and results. Remember, 20% of your body ingestation is through the skin when you bathe or take showers and directly into the blood stream and it does not go through the liver for collection and discharging. Its also why you have to be careful with chemicals for cleaning or washing clothes, since the skin will absorb whatever you put into either the bath water or the clothes washing.

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I feel this song suites this www.youtube.com...

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I wish I knew what the answer was. When the system demands all our time just to survive we are trapped as we struggle week to week. Those that respect the law are easily bound by the system and limited in recourse. It has taken years to find the answers of why and how such things happens, the perverse nature of it does make it hard to accept at times yet the facts are clear.

So as we are stuck in this macabre game of life, seeing the ongoing horrors creep closer I am at a loss of how to escape it and even what is the point of it all. All I do know is that I do not want to become the dragon in trying to engage in. I do not want to support the dragon in bowing down to the power of it. If I can just get through the reaming of my life with some self respect and dignity then I am winning.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I get where you're coming from, but I disagree. Big bad communist China doesn't force their people to work in factory cities. That is fueled by the consumer machine's desire for cheap goods and the western consumer's apathy for where and how those cheap goods are produced.

America is losing it's preeminence on the world stage because we stopped making things besides movies, cars and weapons of war. The only reason we stopped is the desire for profit, and that has nothing to do with communism. I'm not saying that communism works, I am saying that consumerism and capitalism aren't much better.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
I get where you're coming from, but I disagree. Big bad communist China doesn't force their people to work in factory cities. That is fueled by the consumer machine's desire for cheap goods and the western consumer's apathy for where and how those cheap goods are produced.

America is losing it's preeminence on the world stage because we stopped making things besides movies, cars and weapons of war. The only reason we stopped is the desire for profit, and that has nothing to do with communism. I'm not saying that communism works, I am saying that consumerism and capitalism aren't much better.

No China doesn't force these people into slavery - their communist ideology creates the conditions whereby they can been taken advantage of by both the state and foreign interest.

Their Communist Ideology allows people to live in abject poverty and when they take over other countries - take a look at how they have treated the Tibetans and how they were allowed to do this by the International Community because no one dare stand up to China and no one will stand up to China when they continue their inroads into America.
We're not talking about Denim Jeans here and consumerism - this is simply used as an example of what the future holds - can you imagine your children/teenagers working in these conditions. Just take one minute to imagine this.
They are the 'Ask and Thou Shalt Receive' generation.' But there is a very subtle game going on for their minds.
The children of China have been asking for hundreds of years and they still haven't received.

Capitalism may not be much better but your kids aren't living in conditions as seen in the video - YET. And what you see is nothing compared to how they are living in the interior.

There are many Political Models and many arguments for and against but I'm afraid you are not going to have the advantage of choice. Choice is a wonderful thing - Choice = Freedom - Globalization is going to take it away from you.

I respect your views but do think you are missing the point here. Please don't suffer from the 'It Will Never Happen to Me' syndrome. The NWO will ensure it does!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I wish I knew what the answer was. When the system demands all our time just to survive we are trapped as we struggle week to week. Those that respect the law are easily bound by the system and limited in recourse. It has taken years to find the answers of why and how such things happens, the perverse nature of it does make it hard to accept at times yet the facts are clear.

So as we are stuck in this macabre game of life, seeing the ongoing horrors creep closer I am at a loss of how to escape it and even what is the point of it all. All I do know is that I do not want to become the dragon in trying to engage in. I do not want to support the dragon in bowing down to the power of it. If I can just get through the reaming of my life with some self respect and dignity then I am winning.

I understand your apathy - 'The What Can I do' feeling and this is perfectly natural. The young are very intelligent now, and if this is applied in an intelligent and wise way, they can make a difference. But I fear they will wait until they are shocked into action like the younger generations of old.
It is their intelligence that can get us out of this - but they need to take the blinkers off.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yaaawwwn.. Yet more off the mark western propaganda regarding china.. Have lived and worked within china for several years in past along with still make annual trips to china. Much more freedom there than what you have in your western countries.. Wont go to any western country for all the tea in china .. Cant stand the western hypocrisy and repression of any who disagree with the corrupt bastards in the west.. Visit china and see for yourself its a beautiful country with great people..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Are you for real?

top topics

join