It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trading Spouses: Who's up for Wife Swappin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyone else here watch the new reality TV show 'Trading Spouses'???
For those who aren't familiar with it, here is some info:

This is an excellent recap of what happened from a person named sher at another forum site!!
www.fansofrealitytv.com...

I was just wondering what others thought of it. IMO, sher absolutely sums up what happened in this show. It really goes to show that when exchanging the 'Rich & Poor', even for just a few days, the real value that is to be found within a person is in direct opposite to the value you'd find in their pocket!! Watching the woman Tammy and her High Maintenance Method of living is almost sickening!!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Im watching it. When Tammy was living with that Black family and she was like "I need food NOW..somebody get me something." I just wanted to yell out "Get it yourself you #in bitch!!!". She pissed me off. Mela seemed nice. Got along well with the Asian family.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well.
The black lady is going to be adopted by the Nakamuras.
The husband/kids/nana are all going to fall helplessly in love with her. Since she cooks, cleans, does puzzles, AND has no need for a thousand seperate outfits.

Whereas the white lady (or as my mom calls her, "Mega Bitch") is going to go missing in the next episode.
No one will ask questions, because no one will really mind.

This is how it will be, HULLAH.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Im watching it. When Tammy was living with that Black family and she was like "I need food NOW..somebody get me something." I just wanted to yell out "Get it yourself you #in bitch!!!". She pissed me off. Mela seemed nice. Got along well with the Asian family.

Exactly!! Tammy needed someone to come straight out and tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her dumb ass and to quit being such a self-involved, pretentious scragg!!

You don't have to worry about seeing her anymore though cause that one is over now. On to new families now. You might want to know though that Tammy actually did divide up the 50 grand in a good way for them at the end. Even better though is that Mela gave the entire 50 grand to 'Nana' with the directions that she is to get a car and spend the rest on a trip back to Japan!!! How cool is that!!

The scragg Tammy upon finding this out made the comment that it was good because that way it wouldn't bump her and hubby into the next tax level since Nana got it all. That was the best thing she could come up with to say, do you believe that sh*t??

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I haven't seen it yet - I'm too engrossed in Big Brother 5.

Well, its interesting even though its being controlled by a group of neanderthals who call themselves the four horsemen. Four horsemen my arse ... if they met the real four horsemen of the Apocalypse they'd #e their underpants

Personally I hope Nakomis wins.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What's really sad is that Megabitch really thought she was doing some GOOD!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
DAMN! I missed episode two..

Does anyone.. perhaps... maybe.. have episode two (The ending of the first "switch") and can let me download it ?!

I wanna see how it turns out, but it doesnt appear that Fox is going to run it again.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
DAMN! I missed episode two..

Does anyone.. perhaps... maybe.. have episode two (The ending of the first "switch") and can let me download it ?!

I wanna see how it turns out, but it doesn't appear that Fox is going to run it again.

Well, not for download or anything but here is the recap of ep.2, once again by 'Sher' at this other forum. Once again she does an excellent job too.
www.fansofrealitytv.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.

tracker1.alienchick.com...

But if they did what they did with the first episode then there will be an encore on Monday.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Haha, thanks Dreamlandmafia, I read this post SECONDS after my download of that same file reached 100%..

WITCH!
*stones dreamland*
WITCH!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
#tvtorrents?? tvt.milfclan.com...

Great Site with tons of new shows a day.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
man did this show go south fast! The first four episodes were good but know its repetitive and predictable. You seen one you seen them all. Also is it just me or do they purposely try to match up the people that would cause harsh verbal exchangements?

top topics

join