It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What caused you to wake up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I woke up slightly on 911. the real awaking happened shortly after when the 911 truth movement started gaining ground and reputation. This caused an increase in users at a forum I was on that was completely unrelated to conspiracy or paranormal topics. It came to the point that regardless of the thread, 911 popped up. People were making crazy claims like there were no planes or the planes shot missiles and such. i was told to go watch those movies, you know, loose change and the likes.

I did, in an attempt to get ammunition to further debunk these peoples claims. And I did, the no plane, missiles, etc etc, seemed to just fall away instantly. the problem was, the more information i went through, the more things just didn't add up. Physics, time lines, so many coincidences. I consider that the time I truly woke up. In an attempt to get educated to the point of being able to debate these truthers, I actually became one.

Allowing myself to step outside of that box was much like moving into adult hood from childhood, the entire world gets upended and everything is different. This led me into other areas and has started an obsession with getting at the "truth" that is basically destroying my personal life.

I'm still glad I woke up though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
my whole life has been one big question mark ? from a very young age i have asked these questions,
who am I ? where do I come from ? why am I here? I look at my family we share dna so I look like them but I have always felt different. when I first heard about 2012 i thought thats BS..........just like the y2k scare but then I started connecting the dots.......................................................
roll back the clock 5126 years ago the world was a much different place and ALL the major and minor religions started within those years why?
pyramids
egyption gods
greek gods
hindu gods
the buddha
books of the bible - jesus
koran - mohammud
torah
druids
paganism
everything we call history started within that time-frame why?
I have talked to priests, monks and so called holy men NONE of them could answer my questions, they all said in there own ways have faith. well that's not good enough for me I want to know the truth, the whole truth
I cannot say I have found the answers completely but what I have found is this when you start "seeking truth" you begin to see through the lies we have been taught. at this point when I watch the news I don't know what to believe.....but what I do believe is as that calendar comes to an end the prediction that the maya said was there gods would return
so I guess the only thing left to say is this

"We are not alone, We have never been alone, and now more are coming"
edit on 28-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
my awakening progressed in stages.
9/11 opened the door.
Alex Jones opened it a lil farther.
Loose Change opened it a lil farther
witnessing what I cal a UFO opened it a lil farther
And ATS opened it further still

and so here I am

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There are actually two awakenings: the awakening to the good and the awakening to the evil. (The awakening to the good is extremely rare) This thread is about the awakening to the evil so my awakening in that regard took place in 2006 when I watched “Loose Change” and “America Freedom to Fascism.”

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I just kept asking why.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I thought i already answered this question but it is an interesting question because it blows my mind- the things I hadn't realized and I would love to know why I hadn't realized them before.

it really all depends on what I consider being woken to, because there have been many eye opening things that have happened that i recall... opening different doors. The past several months have been truly mind boggling and it all started with a certain chain of events and things just continuing to come into my mind.. I knew there was something to figure out and i had to follow it, and i kept finding an unknown person repeating a certain theme and this is all they seemed to want to talk about and I have a few thoughts and experiences concerning this subject and began reflecting back at a time that i knew i should be in reflection about something. I could feel it in my heart but I didn't understand where it was coming from. when this unknown person kept bringing this up in this time, I felt it must be connected... there must have been a reason this was happening. All these things could not have been coincidence.

...and then i recalled a dream i had in jail (among many others) that i never completely understood. a very powerful dream. I didn't realize how personal it might have been. When I did it brought me to tears. after that things just started cascading. I still have so many questions and deep concerns, but the past months have been unbelievable in connections and this is still going on. It seems like all of the sudden the pieces knew exactly where to land... but it is still a process. It feels like a profound sense of completion coupled with deep anxiety, curiosity and regret with a somewhat different perspective on worldly concerns. I am both extremely happy and very scared, which sometimes spirals into different emotions trying to deal with my fears... dealing with things I can't know. It's frustrating but I just want the future to be now and be what it has the potential to be so we call all start living again. It's different for each person but it is a strange time in the world and it is a whirlwind of a time for me on a very personal level. I have even considered that it may be an instinct to find peace because i am supposed to die soon and move on to something else. i just can't imagine things staying how they are. I'm sure i'll go crazy if they do. I don't know how much more it can build. Whatever will happen, where my place in this is.. I just want certain questions of the heart answered so i can proceed with whatever the path is. I can't do anything to help anyone at this point and my mind is just going off the chain and my heart is overflowing... but for the most part, I have no choice but to keep it inside. It is incomprehensible to most others... and those who might understand do not have a comprehensible way of making this known.
edit on 29-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join