It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is behind my eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Ok, you have a really good point, and I really do agree with you, one should eliminate other more sane or probable explanations before calling "implant." But I think the OP was just curious if anyone has had this too, and what came of it. He probably did what I did, and research what it could be upon finding it and whoala, you have cases of implants, so he/she may have thought it may be ATS worthy? It just really irks me when people instantly go with the therapist card because it sounds crazy, but some have just experienced crazy things.

When this happened to me I didn't go to the doctor cause I cant afford it. But here are some cases where people have gone to the doctor and these are some of the findings www.project1947.com... you have to sift through a bit to find ones where the doctor had removed the implant and I have also seen a program on this.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

You need to go to the eye doctor. Eyes are very sensitive and you may have damaged something or you might have something that was already there that you discovered.

To the doctor you go!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

It just really irks me when people instantly go with the therapist card because it sounds crazy, but some have just experienced crazy things.

If someone believes they have been violated, yet refuses to seek some kind of help (medical, emotional, mental, spiritual) then it is a concern that should be pointed out. I never said that the experience or the conclusion was crazy, I suggested that the OP and others look at themselves and ask WHY they are willing to remain a victim.

As far as what the OP saw, if the OP is chipped or whatever - who knows? Point is, the OP doesn't know and won't seek help to find out.

Frankly, the thread premise could be interesting, but the personal story is less so and wrapping the two together has made the whole thing muddy... I can't even tell if they are even meant to be considered together or separate.

ETA: Thanks for the link, I will check it out.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I apprecite everyones comments from the bad to the good. Unfortunately America is not good with healthcare here. I don't have a job, which means no insurance. My significant other gets insurance from his Native American Tribe, which we are not married, even if we were, I'd still not qualify for his insurance since I'm not Native. Medicaid won't approve me, because he makes too much money. And if I was to make him obselete on my Mediciad app. I would have my child taken away b/c I make no money
. WE NEED OBAMACARE! I'm one of those few in a strange predicament.
I have had an MRI 2 years ago and everything came back normal. I don't have constant pain, it is only when I rub my eye excessively do I feel an object back there.
I don't need a pscyhologist because I'm not crazy. I do like to play in the dramatic side of things, so when I find out it isn't that bad it is better news.

Can you go to an Emergency room at a hospital? You may have to wait for hours and hours but I'm pretty sure they have to treat you even if you have no means to pay. Please get some attention for your eye. You only have two and you need both of them...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

It just really irks me when people instantly go with the therapist card because it sounds crazy, but some have just experienced crazy things.

If someone believes they have been violated, yet refuses to seek some kind of help (medical, emotional, mental) then it is a concern that should be pointed out. I never said that the experience or the conclusion was crazy, I suggested that the OP and others look at themselves and ask WHY they are willing to remain a victim.

As far as what the OP saw, if the OP is chipped or whatever - who knows? Point is, the OP doesn't know and won't seek help to find out.

Frankly, the thread premise could be interesting, but the personal story is less so...

Im thinking s/he is going to the Doc now after reading the replies
on another note, I see where you're coming from, thanks for helping me understand what you meant by that comment. To tell a doctor/therapist that you are having dreams of abductions or that you saw a UFO is a scary thought, who knows what their course of actions will be after telling them that, medication, mental hospital, ? even if it is true. So these subjects and experiences are often not brought up to medical professionals for fear of what actions are going to be taken upon the person next. Now I'm speaking generally, not about this OP in particular (something in their eye).

But, once again, thank you for clarifying to me what you meant by that comment, I understand where your coming from, just sometimes these are meant to be teasing the person or insulting them.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongyou

question:why are 99 percent of them from the usa??

Reference please!
Peace,
Marriah

top topics

<< 1   >>

join