It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is behind my eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This may sound strange, but a couple of months ago I was rubbing my left eye and a blinding pain happened. It felt like a ligament was torn and I could sense something tearing. Now when I rub my left eye excessively I feel as if there is an object behind my eye. I am looking back on older pictures of me and notice my eye has some what dropped a little bit. I may be paranoid, but I googled "something behind my eye" and many posts came up and had me thinking. What part of the body is easy to slip an object into, won't be noticed and can't easily be removed? It would be behind the eye, it will leave no marks or exit and entry wounds.

May sound even stranger, but back in October I saw what may or may not have been a UFO. It was passing over head and it seemed strange that it was so low, three white lights in a row and a red blinking light underneath. The craft had to be about 50-60ft off the ground and made no noise.

Thoughts on this? I understand the insanity of this and need no bashing, I wonder if anyone else has this experience. Or I should just see an eye doctor

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Obviously you need to see an eye doctor to get a proper analysis. I would also suggest to try and stop rubbing your eye in the meantime. It seems like a pretty far fetched case that its not just some type of natural injury

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

I would definitely recommend the eye doctor. From what I hear, alien implants usually occur in muscle tissue if I remember right.

Personal recommendation, with most things is usually best to stick to the simplest or most mundane explanation that will work - don't make things weirder than they need to be and can cut out some stress for yourself. Might get more involved later and then you can look for crazier options, but K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid) is generally good advice.

edit on 4/26/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
This may sound strange, but a couple of months ago I was rubbing my left eye and a blinding pain happened. It felt like a ligament was torn and I could sense something tearing. Now when I rub my left eye excessively I feel as if there is an object behind my eye. I am looking back on older pictures of me and notice my eye has some what dropped a little bit. I may be paranoid, but I googled "something behind my eye" and many posts came up and had me thinking. What part of the body is easy to slip an object into, won't be noticed and can't easily be removed? It would be behind the eye, it will leave no marks or exit and entry wounds.

May sound even stranger, but back in October I saw what may or may not have been a UFO. It was passing over head and it seemed strange that it was so low, three white lights in a row and a red blinking light underneath. The craft had to be about 50-60ft off the ground and made no noise.

Thoughts on this? I understand the insanity of this and need no bashing, I wonder if anyone else has this experience. Or I should just see an eye doctor

You should have a CAT scan or MRI done immediatly as this type of thing can be associated with a tumor or mass in your brain or along your optic nerve. Cedar Sinai in LA is the best place to go for that with one of the top Neurosurgery and Neuro-science departments in the world. Look up Dr. Keith Black he is a miracle worker in that field. Good Luck to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a) Make an appointment (and keep it) with an Optometrist.
b) Make an appointment (and keep it) with a Psychologist/Therapist.

edit on 26-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have had a few instances when one of my contact lenses slips to the back side of my eyeball. Its a pretty weird felling but I think we can rule that out in your case, as you probably would have noticed that your vision was different. and you may not wear contact lenses. lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I concur with your diagnosis.

I would be willing to bet "B" would cure "A".

I seriously hope he listens to your well meaning words...

reply to post by LadySkadi

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes I have experienced this, my eye hurt one day when I woke up and I rubbed under my eye, kinda like what girls do when they try and take off makeup, well anyways, when I rubbed that area I felt something just under the skin and like it was going into my cheekbone, so it was right under my eye, behind my cheekbone. It felt like a tiny sharp seed or something. My friends felt it and looked puzzled, sayin "what the hell?" it eventually went into my cheekbone and the pain went away after a couple weeks. Very strange indeed, I didn't go to the doctor, I don't have medical so I was only gonna go if the pain got worse but it eventually went away or went further in

Also, I too have witnessed close up UFO's, not the typical is that a satellite, a plane, a star maybe? NO, this was very close and a WTF moment. I have had other experiences too, like "dreams" of abductions etc. You should seriously go to the doctors if you can cause whatever you have Im sure is what I had, please go and tell me what it was. Here is a link on reported cases similar to yours www.project1947.com...
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

a) Make an appointment (and keep it) with an Optometrist.
b) Make an appointment (and keep it) with a Psychologist/Therapist.

Yeah, thats easy to say until you actually have an experience such as what the OP is describing or what I have seen in my life, its really easy to go with the "your just crazy" reasoning until you and your friend and the guy in the truck ahead of ya see a flying metal pyramid 50 feet above the freakin ground with lights all over shining a blue beam on a freaking herd of sheep in the middle of the farm, or wake up remembering a dream you had of being abducted by aliens only to wake up with a freaking BB in your eye and a huge needle mark in your hip that hurts so bad you can't sit down, or ....... I can go on. But really, wake up, you think the thousands of reported cases are just crazy people, have you thought of possibly opening your mind a little bit to the possibility or can nothing be true unless its happened to you?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I concur with your diagnosis.

I would be willing to bet "B" would cure "A".

I seriously hope he listens to your well meaning words...

reply to post by LadySkadi

Oh yeah, such well meaning words, or were they to get a few stars

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

For those who choose to presume (or claim) nefarious or other-world experiences of which injuries may have resulted and then just choose to "live with it" rather then take responsibility for their health, go to a doctor and investigate an injury, there is very little to discuss here, but a therapist may be useful in addition to the doctor (hence my suggestion).

Get back to us AFTER the logical explanations have been eliminated, then there may be something to talk about in Conspiracy.

ETA: Stars, really? Lol. Hey, if you can't understand why others would have the same opinion as I, that's not my problem.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Maybe what you saw was the tr-3b, but i don't think it's from e.t.'s
they are man made. it happen to me also... i don't want to rewrite about it but if you got time www.abovetopsecret.com... you see i know how you feel

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

question:why are 99 percent of them from the usa??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I like to call it my brain.

Unlike your brain you need both your eyes. So use all three and go see an eye doctor. Not now but right now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I saw a guy on the documentary series on parasites: Monster inside me, and he had a tiny parasitic worm in his eye that started eating it.
I'd say: have all angles checked out.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm haveing a problem with your thread why would you not be going to the eye doctor if your haveing these kind of problems the last thing id be doing is posting..Id be on the phone makeing an emergency appointment to see the doctor..I'm not bashing you im concerned it sounds like a natural injury not some UFO thing..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You're asking ATS if you should see an eye doctor? Dude... seriously. Even if I was 100% sure that some alien had implanted something in me I would see a doctor first.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I apprecite everyones comments from the bad to the good. Unfortunately America is not good with healthcare here. I don't have a job, which means no insurance. My significant other gets insurance from his Native American Tribe, which we are not married, even if we were, I'd still not qualify for his insurance since I'm not Native. Medicaid won't approve me, because he makes too much money. And if I was to make him obselete on my Mediciad app. I would have my child taken away b/c I make no money
. WE NEED OBAMACARE! I'm one of those few in a strange predicament.
I have had an MRI 2 years ago and everything came back normal. I don't have constant pain, it is only when I rub my eye excessively do I feel an object back there.
I don't need a pscyhologist because I'm not crazy. I do like to play in the dramatic side of things, so when I find out it isn't that bad it is better news.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What part of the body is easy to slip an object into, won't be noticed and can't easily be removed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll just let your imaginations run wild.

I usually regret comments I make to threads like this and believe in karma so I will spare my terminal diagnosis.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

For those who choose to presume (or claim) nefarious or other-world experiences of which injuries may have resulted and then just choose to "live with it" rather then take responsibility for their health, go to a doctor and investigate an injury, there is very little to discuss here, but a therapist may be useful in addition to the doctor (hence my suggestion).

Get back to us AFTER the logical explanations have been eliminated, then there may be something to talk about in Conspiracy.

ETA: Stars, really? Lol. Hey, if you can't understand why others would have the same opinion as I, that's not my problem.

Ok, you have a really good point, and I really do agree with you, one should eliminate other more sane or probable explanations before calling "implant." But I think the OP was just curious if anyone has had this too, and what came of it. He probably did what I did, and research what it could be upon finding it and whoala, you have cases of implants, so he/she may have thought it may be ATS worthy? It just really irks me when people instantly go with the therapist card because it sounds crazy, but some have just experienced crazy things.

When this happened to me I didn't go to the doctor cause I cant afford it. But here are some cases where people have gone to the doctor and these are some of the findings www.project1947.com... you have to sift through a bit to find ones where the doctor had removed the implant and I have also seen a program on this.
Peace,
Marriah
edit on 26-4-2011 by marriah3330 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join