It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounters of the Third Reich (Interesting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

HITLER fantasised about creating a fleet of flying saucers capable of destroying London and New York as his armies retreated on all fronts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461bb3d82c29.png[/atsimg]
New movie Iron Sky, due out next year, tells the story of Nazis escaping to the moon to regroup for a new attempt at world domination. But after trawling through top secret Nazi archives, The Sun can reveal the truth about Hitler's UFOs is far more chilling.

One alleged site of production of the Nazi UFOs is a series of tunnels buried under the Jonas Valley in Thuringia, central Germany. Here, under the command of SS General Hans Kammler, legions of slave labourers worked to bring the Fuhrer's fantasies into existence. The respected German science mag PM has reported how "advanced" the programme was as scientists toiled in secret factories to produce the "wonder weapon" to win the war.

The magazine quotes eyewitnesses who saw a flying saucer marked with the German Iron Cross flying low over the Thames in 1944. "America also treated the existence of the weapons seriously," it said. The US believed Germany could use it to drop weapons on New York - a target the Fuhrer obsessed on as the war progressed.

"Apparently that machine was capable on its maiden flight of travelling 2,000km," added the PM report. "The Germans had destroyed much of the paperwork of their activities but there are numerous hints that it did indeed exist."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e72f624311b5.jpg[/atsimg]

The Nazi UFO project was driven by engineers Rudolf Schriever and Otto Habermohl and was based in Prague between 1941 and 1943. Initially a Luftwaffe project, it eventually fell under the control of armaments minister Albert Speer before being taken over once again in 1944 by Kammler.

Joseph Andreas Epp, an engineer who served as a consultant to the Schriever-Habermohl project, claimed 15 prototypes were built. He described how a central cockpit surrounded by rotating adjustable wing-vanes formed a circle. The vanes were held together by a band at the outer edge and were set in rotation by small rockets placed around the rim. Once rotational speed was sufficient and lift-off was achieved, horizontal jets or rockets were ignited.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk...

Okay, don't start with the "it's been discussed here a 1000 times" stuff. I don't think this particular angle has been. Please, read the whole article before commenting.

I think they lay out their witnesses nicely and the reports of evidence etc.

Review and lets discuss.

At least it's a cool pic/image idea and movie trailer. Got my interest.
Anyway, not to push the movie as I want to focus on Hitler etc. Here is the movie trailer. Looks interesting for sure. Enjoy

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wondered what happened to that flick. I saw a teaser for it last year and expected it to be out by now. Good to hear it's still going to be released.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
hi i believe part of these stories..but as for THE SUN i wouldnt believe the date on the bloody thing,we all know page 3 is the one..daily mirror and the sport bull...but i do believe natzi tec was robbed by the usa...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
cool read
i know its a long shot but interesting when the "terrorists" attacked they went for new york and then all of a sudden
for years after there seems to be a battle going on for the world.
i like to think of the idea of hitler escaping not because i like him but more so because nothing really changed after the end of the war
maybe he learnt that there wasnt a need to be in the spotlight
he knew a lot about control it seems either somebody stole his ideas or he taught someone new his ideas

he definatly wasnt hated as much as what everyone has made out

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

add the daily star and daily mail to that list aswell, complete and utter garbage these newspapers print every single day.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

the russians have his teeth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Um, I beg to differ. At least there is a chance they dont'. Right?

READ:
Fabricating the Death of Adolf Hitler
www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by lewman

Um, I beg to differ. At least there is a chance they dont'. Right?

READ:
Fabricating the Death of Adolf Hitler
www.nexusmagazine.com...

yes..and read the dna tests on suposidly hitlers skull...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I will briefly mention this although I don't know what it means except the Nazi knew about UFOs, whether their own developments or of things they saw in the sky. I suspect saw them around their heavy water facilities and perhaps V-2 testing areas and attempted to reproduce them. Perhaps they had access to a downed one.

In the Chicago Art Museum in 1973 (or so) hung an art work of Da-Da art (Bohemiam style of junk-art) done by a German whose name I don't remember. In the center of the frame which was about 2 feet by 3 feet was an old newspaper clipping photo. It showed a winter scene of snow on the ground and pine trees. In the air not very far from the camera were two aerial objects that we call UFOs. The art work was done in 1938.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nice thread here dood

I heard a C2C show a while ago you might be interested in.

They talk about the Brotherhood of the Bell, Nazi tech concerning gravity.

S&F.

About the Sun, yea it's laugh that news paper and page 3 is the only reason why I buy it, but, they did not come up with this whole thing, so...

Good thread

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Dam. thanks.

Looks freaking interesting.

Funny how this stuff is coming out so much now. Like "matter-of-factly".

Star for the vid!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You should have posted this in the Movies area instead.
Anyhow, here's some info from the makers of the film.
About the Film: Iron Sky

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

No.

The movie is only part of the story.

I only put the trailer in for viewing info related to the "paper story".

thanks for your advice though.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
an interesting article for sure, all be it from the sun, they reference some readable material, so no harm in having a read to formulate a deeper opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Some of the fotos on the internet of nazi ufos look pretty authentic
and there have been documented sightings during and immediately after the war.
Even wernher von braun admitted about the ufos, but also said people from other
worlds helped build them.
Whether the nazis will return back and start another war is pure fantasy imo.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by staffyoatcake

That's what I always say/think. Open your mind a bit.

Don't be afraid.

You have come to the right place.

Think OUTSIDE the BOX.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
DId anyone else here ever notice that "the bell" craft the nazis allegedly built looked eerily similar to the ufo that allegedly crashed in pennsylvania??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This is an interesting read authored by an ATS member.

www.amazon.com...

and this...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anydaynow18
DId anyone else here ever notice that "the bell" craft the nazis allegedly built looked eerily similar to the ufo that allegedly crashed in pennsylvania??

It could have been imo the same one that they lost to another dimension while testing

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I do believe that the Nazis developed a flying saucer (or tried to at the very least). I never understood the claim that aliens were actually helping the Nazis, though. If the Nazis were being helped by an advanced intergalactic civilization, how come the whole world isn't speaking German right now? If they were really being helped by aliens, there's no way we would have won the war against them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join