It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhm...brain washed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of "Obama was not born here", Obama there, Obama that.....he has been president for how long? I’m not American so I can’t say sh*t…but, why after what 2 years of being president do people start asking and demanding where he was born, what about his birth certificate?

FINE! What if he wasn’t born in the States? Do you really think that will make any difference on who the president is?

IF you are reading this then the answer is NO! You are on this site because you don’t believe anything people say! So, if it was another president that wasn’t BLACK or any other color, do you think people would be asking such questions? I THINK NOT! or YOUR Preferred President would be any different than Obamba? Yeah, let me know when you wake up!

It is too late what you want to do with him, the next thing you should do is study your own corrupted government then make your decision on your next president…although, not of it will matter because every president is a puppet of the Illuminati! You don’t believe me? Keep voting who you thing is better than Obama or Bush, or Clinton, or Reagan, should I keep going?

I’m already feeling sick talking about it!
STOP IGNORANCE! for crying out loud! WAKE the HELL UP!
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

People have been questioning his Birth Place way before he was president. Fact
It was questioned when he announced his running for presidency even.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

People have been questioning his Birth Place way before he was president. Fact
It was questioned when he announced his running for presidency even.

And so people kept voting for someone they had doubt about? Just because he was different from anyone else, makes him .....uhmm, believable and perhaps a decent president?

Really?

If you had doubt about your girlfriend, would you still keep trusting her without questioning it? If you say YES...then, you have been lied to already!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If your gonna tell a gigantic lie about your past, might as well do it on the biggest stage, in the biggest game right?
If he's a citizen, groovy! if it turns out he isn't, AND he gets elected for his second term, and the truth (HAHAHAHAHAHAH like using that word in the same sentence when we're talking politics!) comes out while he's still in office, it's going to be far f******g out man!
If it comes out that he's not a citizen, AFTER he completes his two terms, then he's just another politician right? LIke it really matters because he can make the government pretty much say or do anything he wants it too, you know what I mean
In the end, since he's in the office and no one in the government cares to challenge his creds, it's ALREADY too late, but if however it shakes out he isn't your definitely looking at 2 distinct paths of history, being written, right now, side by side and if he is actually a U.S. citizen, where the hell is Wikileaks when you need 'em right? If he is actually not a U.S. citizen, where the hell is Wikileaks when you need em"
In the end, it's gonna be the tempest or the teapot! History awaits !!!! The only scary part is if this all comes out that he's not a citizen, what do those cats in D.C. know that we don't about what's waiting for us down the line that's so outrageous nobody will even blink if he is or isn't !!!!! What would that take ???

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Because the news wasn't big about the Birther issue at the time the Main Stream Media ignored it then. Understand? Comprehend!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
fine obama sure was born here and he sure will be fired from here!

happy now?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
... So, if it was another president that wasn’t BLACK or any other color, do you think people would be asking such questions? I THINK NOT! ...

Care to reconsider?:

New York Times: McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out (as 2008 presidential candidate)

Washington Post: McCain's Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate -- His Eligibility for Presidency Is Questioned

A Citizen but not "Natural Born": Professor Question's McCain's Eligibility

Perhaps a more interesting question than the tired old issue of race is why two presidential candidates running at the same time from opposite parties both had territorial birth legitimacy issues...
edit on 4/26/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The politicians are starting their campaigning for the next election. It'll be Obama as the incumbent Vs. whomever the Republicans choose.

Americans really only know what you tell them; what's on the surface. They have very busy lives. So, when it comes to election time next year and they go to the polls who are they gonna vote for? Surely not the guy that they heard wasn't even an American citizen.

It's not an attempt to get him out of office now, but a smear campaign to make sure he doesn't get re-elected.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh enlighten one lets put it this way ,if he is found to be an ineligible president of the U.S two things will happen in my opinion,he will be impeached and this will wake the people of America up to whats really going on in Washington.His legacy of being the president will be in the history books as nothing but a charlatan and a fake,not to mention the people that have been complacent and helped hide the fact,I don't care if he's been president for 3years and 55 weeks if he is ineligible out he goes.I'm not sure what my stance is on the issue but if he was not born here the laws still apply,regardless it's still an important issue.And if these threads bother you so much don't read them.

edit on 26-4-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Your pathetic attempt to play the race card has been denied.

It's a tactic that has been used, abused, and rendered irrelevant a very long time ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sometimes I think this all started as a bit of misdirection and everyone just ran with it.

I'm so much more concerned with the fact that he's doing evil things than whether some kind of geographical fairy I don't even believe in has imbued him with the proper magical aura of Americanhood or whatever.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If your not from here, then what difference does it make? No wonder foreigners have such a bad rap, its people like you with your ignorant logic.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If your so concerned about the current POTUS, and whether or not the " birthers ' are correct, then why is it that only 38% of Americans say Obama was born here.

www.usatoday.com...

Now Im no fan of polls, but given the state of his approval ratings and now this, may just be the tipping point?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can we all just agree that he is a bad president? I mean, c'mon! He stinks on ice! Playin the race card is *yawn* getting tiresome.
My theory? He's hiding his actual birth certificate because his father was NOT B. Huesein Obama Sr.
But hey, I'm a conspiracy geek.

new topics

top topics

join