It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Monday May 2, 2011, China's plan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

What are you a member of dan bones security force or something? The guy made an honest observation and added his two cents, you however have added nothing to the conversation. bravo. Related to the OP, I believe it is inevitable but i dont believe it is necessary. Can this be reversed? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Date . . . . By . . . . . . . When . . . . . . What . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Outcome
26th April . Fury1984 . . . . May 2nd. . . . . Dollar dumped US economic collapse . . . . . .

Note: I am not predicting anything. Michael Lombardi is making the prediction. I'm not even saying I agree with everything he says, nor do I tack my name on his prediction. I hope it does not come to fruition. My employer relies on other companies to make money, and in turn pay employees (e.g. me). In 2008, I wasn't employed with my current employer, but many people were let go and everyone lost 5% of their pay until last May, when the 5% was reinstated.

So, trust me when I say I do not want Lombardi's prediction to come to pass. I simply thought it was an interesting assessment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
so the basic assessment is first we fall off the cliff, and soon china will follow.... then what? we are talking about a complete and utter global meltdown.

japan is the third strongest country and they're just got completely handled by mother nature. dude WTF does the future have in store for us?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well this is the day. Well overseas anyways. Silver dropped like 6 bucks but is gaining back. Should be an interesting week.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Nikkei, the first major market to open as you all know, is up over 98 as of this writing. All the US currency pairs are fine, if you consider the dollar's nasty "new normal" of the low seventies to be fine, that is.

Sorry guys. Looks like no doomb today. The collapse remains a slow motion trainwreck, although it won't seem so slow when history looks back.

edit on 5/1/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Keep an eye on big oil you will know what is going on. All the politicians are at that pump.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Let's Hoax this bitch

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
oil went down today... almost 50 cents so far

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe it'll be may 3rd since today is an asian holiday. lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maybe it'll be may 3rd since today is an asian holiday. lol
edit on 2-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

well i'd like to think that but the title of the thread is "Black Monday May 2, 2011, China's plan"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For those that didn't watch the whole video, I'll let you know how it ends. About half-way through the 30 odd minute presentation, he starts his sales pitch. Typical hyperbole and "I've got the secret to make you rich" rhetoric.

So what's the punchline? He'll give you the information (regarding hedge funds) for FREE after you sign up for his stock-tip service at only $995.00/year. That's when I hit the close button and got the typical scam nag screen. You know how they read:.

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

STOP!

Before you navigate away from this page…

***** When you click out of this page you will give up on your chance to make Black Monday, May 2, 2011, the most profitable day of your life!

Are you sure you want to give that opportunity up?

Click OK below to pass on this life changing event.

Click CANCEL to stay on the current page. *****

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page.

Another thing that bugged me. His video has no controls to stop/play/FF, etc. So you couldn't FF to the end to get the bottom line if you wanted to.

Well, May 2, 2011 is just about over and the world is still here. Another scammer bites the dust.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Hi, you'll probably find that your link to the Independent article has changed from an article written in 2011 and using the actual date 2 May 2011. It has now been relinked to an article written in 2009. It seems that the Independent have removed their original article and replaced it with the old one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the world is still around. I guess Mr. Lombardi can be dismissed as a snake oil salesman, as some have pointed out. Although, the development that India will buy Iranian oil with rupees is interesting, it isn't the blow that Lombardi talked about, and it hasn't really registered a blip on the markets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join