It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Monday May 2, 2011, China's plan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
EDIT - The first part of this presentation is filled with predictions concerning May Day and China and a host of other countries dumping the dollar as the currency used to purchase oil and how this will cause a economic collapse in the USA... He has interesting bits of information, the second part of the presentation is a sales pitch, I only suffered through a few minutes of it, before clicking it off... This thread is not about his sales pitch but about his predictions.

This website was forwarded to me from ATS member Fury1984, we have no affiliation to Micheal Lombardi. Mr Lombardi claims in this video presentation that China has been secretly meeting with world government. These meetings were not reported in the US MSN even after the story was leaked by Chinadaily and the story appeared in the Dailymail:

China and Russia are renouncing the U.S. dollar for trade, their premiers have announced.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin said they will now use their own currencies for bilateral trade.

Chinese experts told the China Daily that the move reflects closer relations between the two countries and is aimed at protecting their own domestic economies rather than challenging the dollar.

'So far we have been paying each other in foreign currencies, first of all in dollars. Now, and this is only the first step, trade in the rouble has started in China. In December the yuan will be traded in Moscow,' Putin said.

China and Russia abandon the dollar...........

Apparently before the meeting with Russia, China already held meetings with Brazil, Japan, France and most Gulf Arab states and the deal made with Russia is the final nail in the USA's coffin financially, as these deals are all about halting the trade of oil in US dollars.

Here is the article from The Independent.

In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning – along with China, Russia, Japan and France – to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar.

Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced in dollars.

The plans, confirmed to The Independent by both Gulf Arab and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong, may help to explain the sudden rise in gold prices, but it also augurs an extraordinary transition from dollar markets within nine years.

The demise of the dollar

It seems that Mr Lombardi sources are correct now here is his presentation:
Will you be ready for the stock markets coming black monday may 2, 2011

We thought it would be a good idea to share this information with ATS and are interested in hearing your feed back on what this guy is claiming.

What say you ATS?

BTW just click the screen to pause the presentation.
edit on 25-4-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

First!

I am scared though. This is the reason why I am going to buy a water proof sleeping bag, and a military hiking bag tomorrow. We won't be afloat for much longer.

But it is exciting!
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If they are secret meetings how do you figure he knows about them. That is false flag #1.

I could go on but why?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Read the opening post!

The plan was leaked!

Then reported!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
China is expected to unpeg from the dollar very soon
This is part of how they will take the wind out of the "sales" of the worlds last great superpower...
The IMF just said the anerican economy WILL BE PASSED the CHINESE in 2016
so ..there you go....you have been told.

While I can't put a date on it
other then to say the financial collapse of the dollar is by design and inevetable....and not too distant..
This is about the subjugation of the Americas by the bankers that created communism
and installed it in Russia and China....

guess who that might be...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I know I know. But I'm not supposed to say. lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am not kicking on your spelling as i am not sure if this was a subliminal freudian slip but,
Boats have sails, not sales...
But then again the US won't have sales either!!

You made my day!

This is part of how they will take the wind out of the "sales" of the worlds last great superpower...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So when this DOESNT happen monday, who is going to repay me for my worrying

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ah fuuuuuuuuuuudge*

*only I didn't say fudge

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It was cool until the started trying to sell me stuff then had a big screen pop up when i tried to navigate away from the page. I don't want to be anywhere near the stock market if that stuff he says comes around. I'll stick with my metals at the moment.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the dates on the two articles are dated 2010 and 2009????

2nd

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I agree with you, when his sales pitch began I got bored quick. Here on ATS I have seen several gloom and doom financial scenarios only to end the program with a sale pitch for investment, most are based on precious metals.

But the intro and speculation about moves by China I find absolutely fascinating. Most of us know about China building cities where no one lives and I find his view on these interesting.

link   

China is expected to unpeg from the dollar very soon
The IMF just said the anerican economy WILL BE PASSED the CHINESE in 2016
so ..there you go....you have been told.

While I can't put a date on it
other then to say the financial collapse of the dollar is by design and inevetable....and not too distant..
This is about the subjugation of the Americas by the bankers that created communism
and installed it in Russia and China....

It has been on the cards for long enough and when it hits - the shock will reverberate around the world but not among the politicians , they all know it's coming - very soon!

link   
It's Canadian Election Day...
Hmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

So they stop taking our dollar?

We stop buying their goods.

Everyone fails.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You should watch your own flatulence - when you speak out of your ar-- on here it has a habit of coming back to bite you and it will take the wind out of your backside.

Just a tip!

link   
I saw that they were going to do that several months ago so it's not really new.
China / Russian trade is not that large at the present and wouldn't seriously affect the US currency.

What will affect US currency?
Answer:
1. bursting of the student loan bubble.
2. crazy politicians
3. robber baron banksters

link   
reply to post by zroth

As long as I can buy one of those cheap swimming pools to put in my backyard before it happens. I'll be eating ramen noodle in luxary. All you guys are invited if your around NC.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Always beware of the guy trying to sell snake oil like this.

It sounds like this guy is taking loose facts(all of which I've heard about and read in various places) and trying to make a prediction just in time to make out with people's money and never to be heard from again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Michael Lombardi is a businessman and author of articles on financial affairs. Lombardi is a founder of Lombardi Publishing Corporation and the lead columnist for Profit Confidential, a daily financial opinion news site.

He is author of numerous columns covering topics such as economic policy, investment, the stock market, real estate, monetary policy and finance, as well as books and economic journal articles.[1] His daily column reaches an audience of nearly 200,000 subscribers and offers expertise and opinions as to how they might best structure their investments.[2]

Lombardi is recognized as a Certified Financial Planner by the Financial Planners Standards Council of Canada. He completed his MBA at the Graduate Business School, Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland.[3] He has been referenced in "Who's Who in Canadian Business" multiple times, most recently in the 2004 edition. However, many businesses leaders pay to have their name in this publication.

He is currently President of Lombardi Publishing Corporation.[4] Established in 1986, Lombardi Publishing Corporation is one of the largest publishers of consumer information in the world with a large subscriber base representing 141 countries.[5].

Michael Lombardi [businessman] wikipedia

His May day prediction is interesting with it being a Communist Holiday.

edit on 25-4-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join