It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want Let This World Die For A Better One.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hey are you trying to take control of the goverments chair and play god,,..hey its easyer to play devil and watch us kill each other

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I tried doing that once and it was great, then some guy came up and said "Hey, you! get off my land". I think land ownership is a big obstacle to unplugging.

You are correct my friend. That is the reason I have concocted the Plan at the bottom of my posts. It is a way for the majority to break the system in one fell swoop and begin building a new world based on no "ownership".

If you cannot unplug, you can help get the message out.

With Love,

Your Brother

link   

edit on 25-4-2011 by LadySkadi because:

link   
reply to post by R3MYxISxBRUTAL

actualy we don't need to blame the devil for our destruction we do it very well ourselves

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

ok i understand... i 'm ok with you in a way, i'm pacifist, i dream for a better world, i do my best to change it, and we are the world and we are what we want and what we aspire...we always should look at the bright side even in the most darkest hours...but now i think just we need more...then just we want because it do not work actually.

and sorry i did not want to judge you...
edit on 25-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

There is no easy answer! Please listen to the post of 'IAMIAM' what he says is so true and the reason we all have to carry on with this huge chirade created by so few people is because you don't want the children of the earth to suffer any more in a world that is so difficult to understand for most.

I often have a vision of some future date when a future civilisation digs up some archaeological find that represents our life - I wonder what it will be and will it tell the true story. What shall we plant - what will our foot print be for future generations to learn from. Will they ignore it and argue about it as we do when we find messages from the past?

But you - like all of us are here to ensure the survival of mankind and help create a better world - I don't know how - perhaps we won't succeed but we must at least try.

One day I hope, all nations will come together as one species and finally put a stop to the madness and that is my dream. When I stop dreaming this dream - I will be like you.

You can have all the intelligence in the world but without the wisdom to use it collectively we are doomed.

Go have a glass of wine and chill - we are with you!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Maybe you can use this my friend...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

we blame everyone whos sleeping and havent woke up to notice this world is a mer Vegas for the gamble of lives,land,the higher chairs and sandwiches

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

great (THE PLAN) thread,i just check it out,,lots of cool points for that

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I looked, I learned, I listened, and I still have many things to learn, but more that way, I have great respect for people who give everything and expect nothing in back, just out of pure empathy ... love is a language that speaks a lot but many can not really understand the subtleties ... and I include myself in that ...
I do not know you but you are sincere in your approach and hope that your plan will find the way it is intended

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by R3MYxISxBRUTAL

damn! you know what, this what i like the most on human race this hability to move... this hability to make change the things, i have a respect for famous and the common people who make this world change... 'i'm a dreamer...
edit on 25-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It is because there is a better world out there after we die. What do you think or believe happens when you die determines how you will perceive life and death. More people believe there isn't a Creator and more people don't care about others only themselves, and the world is here and after it doesn't matter. This is why people are mean, selfish, inconsiderate and evil. Well its gonna be a MAJOR SHOCK to those who thought we vanish to nothingness, or believe there is no hell and eternal lake of fire. Its a sad state everyone is living in now, completely decieved thinking there is no punishment for what they do. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! I just pray some of you will wake up, and see that what we have around is, isn't all there is to life.

Yes there is more, and the only way to see eternal life is Yahuwshuwah the Messiah, not the phony 'jesus' unless you want the mark of the beast. Go read up the 666 Jesus mark by the number system from the Greek name Chi xi Stigma, its pronounced Ge-zus. You get the mark by accepting that name and doing the works of him by being a christian or any other religion. Its all the daughters of the beast system, ie babylon the whore.
And taking the mark you will have an eternal punishment for your sins against the Almighty Creator Yahuwah in the lake of fire, of eternal contempt, pain, and death. Wake up people, your choice determines where you go, Smoking......or Non-smoking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join