It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with the need to preach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I can't believe, that on a forum which talks about ufos/aliens alot, someone did not bring the alien preachers up on this thread. I think about someone who is charismatic and always impeccably dressed, globetrotting like a gadfly, (and with no real day job, no the hey) with the passion and sway of the Reverand Jim Jones, about how the evil gubbermint witholds alien truths from us. Why, just YouTube or Google his jiggaguzzillions of videos.
( *Of HimSelf!*)
edit on 25-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Ralphy i haven't noticed more than usual. Sometimes stuff like this is due to perception. You buy a old red Volkswagen, suddenly you realize there are a lot of old red Volkswagon on the road. Perhaps someone said something in passing, bringing attention to the non-stop preaching of the world right in your face.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I too don't like others beliefs tried to be pushed onto me. Whatever they believe in is their deal.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm more talking about those who look at help as a form of control. People who think they know something that someone else doesn't know. No one knows where they came from and no one knows where we are going. Beliefs are created to fill that void because the ego can't accept the fear of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Not a preacher, nor a Christian/Muslim or any other "Book" religion, but I certainly love to point out discrepancies in mainstream religion, and challenge the status quo and common belief system most people adhere to. Looking for God/Jesus "out there" is not the way, if you cannot find what you seek inside your own self, then you will never find it at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join