It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face on Mars Found but This Time its a Demon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Huh, looks like the shaman in my avatar.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I know, I know, one will see whatever fits his agenda, yep, this is a demon face all right, and it's coming for our women...

*sigh* And someone said ATS wasn't going downhill when it's racing with the speed of light... It's a bit worrying that conspiracy theories soon will be gaining more attention than MSM, however, I have to admit that it is a very clever cover up tactic. Maybe the most clever one used till now...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic
Face of a what?

Firstly, there are no faces on Mars. Secondly, demons aren't real.

Therefore, it's quite easy to conclude that there are no faces of demons on Mars.

Incidently, the 'evidence' presented looks rather, erm, fake.

Keep searching!

Mars isn't real either.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think anyone can see anything in these pictures.

Personally, I think it looks like a big Va-Jay-Jay!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Mars isn't real either.

Erm, yes it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Demon because it has horns??? I dont know who are these artist who use this advanced technology to make these faces. Now if they were remains from some Mars creature I guess that would make sense but demons.... Again is it because of the horns its a demon face?
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

how on earth did an image of one of my cats appear on Mars? that's not a demon, it's my cat.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't know if it has horns or not but looks like it does from the front view.
I don't see this as "artists" putting this into ESA Mars photos. This "face" is visible from all the angles of this area I've looked at. It's not like the other face which looks like a rock pile at different times of day on Mars, this image appears the same from all perspectives I've seen so far. There also appears to be a cavern like entrance right below the anomaly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

When I say artist I meen the 1z responsible for making the Mars structures.. I just wonder WHY they would use tech for these structures. Unless they are previous structures built from Mars inhabitants?
Thanks for clarifying tho

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, in reality this is actually depicting a very negative race connected to the leaders and controllers here and running the slave pens.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Wow..what a folly of an argument you have proposed there my friend.

The neutral opinion is that they do not exist, based on our scientific and historical understanding.

Therefore, the argument proposed must be against the neutral opinion, the logical opinion, the status quo.

The same argument is used by Christians in religious debates. "Well you prove God does NOT exist"....it's a shallow, illogical statement which generally makes one out to be a novice.

Demons have been used for centuries as physical manifestations of forces which basic human understanding (back then) could not interpret, seasons, illness, natural phenomena etc etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99 I just see so many faces here and there and it gets out of controll sometimes. So you feel this is real which I am not challenging I just wonder why thy leave them and why are these just found Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

...demons aren't real...

Since I highly doubt you are all-knowing and we(humans) can barely answer questions about our planet let alone the entire universe, its your opinion that demons aren't real. I know for a fact that you've never seen Pluto (I can go in Photoshop and create a bright point in a star field) but that doesn't stop it from existing.

Keep arrogance and assumptions to a minimum. It'll hurt less and you won't be as likely to go into catatonic shock if you're ever proven wrong.

And I agree that shadows/light can make you see things, we tend to try to see patterns in chaos.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I took this image (top view) of same area....

www.esa.int...

I turned it 90 degrees clockwise, zoomed in and cropped out the exact area of the "face"....

This is the top view perspective, slightly brightened...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37b77e1f3eb7.jpg[/atsimg]
(I see an entrance hole right underneath this perspective)

This is the front perspective...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/810aba0f14fb.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think?
edit on 25-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Nice images, though from the top view it look's more like a stylised image of a woman, as you might see on an Egyptian sarcophagus. Entrance to a tomb maybe?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I guess alien life might not be friendly as we hope

But this really seems strange for that face to just randomly be created on Mars....i guess nature finds her ways

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a demon? And where is the real picture of one or a video. What we think of demons, is man's cooked up imagination of one. For all we know, a demon looks like a normal human being with superhuman powers and is able to live in the visible realm we see, and the spiritual realm. If you even believe there is a Creator, and read the Scriptures or Bible, you would know that demons are only fallen angels (messengers) from heaven. Do angels look like black, red, gruesome things with horns? NO.... that is what they want you to think. Demons are no different looking than a angel(messenger) from heaven. And Satan, the Devil, is nothing more than a Seraphim, one of the 7 that had 6 wings who guarded the throne of Alahym( or what you call god).

Demons dont have wings, neither do angels(messengers), and also angels are NOT women. Even the dumbed down Christian Church now portrays angels as women. Explain to me how the angels in book of Enoch and in Genesis had children with the daughters of men and saw them and lusted after them, if they were women?

So demons are not what we think they look like, they are just evil angels from heaven who deceive.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Do you think this is a very strange coincidence,i mean lets just take a second and look at that face,that is just how we depict satan...Coincidence or not,something fishy is going on and its not the fish the other guy found

That close up gives me the creeps.And for those that say you see what you want to see,i say,you can for sure choose what not to see or in other words ignore.

p.s. check that sick smile in the middle of the full pic

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is what I see:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/549d879b3ec3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c38e0105136.jpg[/atsimg]
The Gods have spoken, they want your Tacos!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kove400
Has anyone seen a demon? And where is the real picture of one or a video. What we think of demons, is man's cooked up imagination of one. For all we know, a demon looks like a normal human being with superhuman powers and is able to live in the visible realm we see, and the spiritual realm.

To answer you're first question... yes I have. I spent 35yrs of my life laughing at people who believed in such mystical nonsense, then I saw my 1st TR-3B up close & personal, then I was attacked at night by these things that look like what we think of as demons. Now I'm on ATS and laughed at by many of my old friends whose mental & physical health continues to deteriorate. So yeah, we're all here looking for truth and answers to some of our f'd up realities we didn't ask to be a part of.

I am still looking for more photos of this area from other space agencies, but so far all of them have this face shape in them. I'm not so arrogant to think we know all that is real in existence, we are always learning new things and making new (old) discoveries. If you're convinced based on others' opinions, have fun with that, ignorance can be bliss.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Face of a demon is as good a description as any, that does not mean that's what it is, and I did not expect it to be a demon's face, but it fits well, so there was no need for a ranter coming in like a bull in a china shop, postulating on the existence or otherwise of an unknown entity. I don't have much opinion about demons myself, mainly because I haven't seen any! BTW, the ideas about demons and faith is very much old school, at least with the priests I know, obviously from some of the remarks here it's not the same everywhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join