It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face on Mars Found but This Time its a Demon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Check out these new pictures of a face of a demon on Mars.

nutshellurl.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Face of a what?

Firstly, there are no faces on Mars. Secondly, demons aren't real.

Therefore, it's quite easy to conclude that there are no faces of demons on Mars.

Incidently, the 'evidence' presented looks rather, erm, fake.

Keep searching!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic
Face of a what?

Firstly, there are no faces on Mars. Secondly, demons aren't real.

Therefore, it's quite easy to conclude that there are no faces of demons on Mars.

Incidently, the 'evidence' presented looks rather, erm, fake.

Keep searching!

Well, you gotta give some latitude. I mean the fact that there are no demons doesn't keep earthlings from representing them in art....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

Even if you don't believe in Demons (I do), artists have depicted what demons appeared like for thousands of years, so it is in general agreement what Demons look like (if they were real; saying that for your sake), and hence, this "face" that appears on mars, has similar facial details which relate to the classic visual interpretation of a "Demon".

On topic, that's an interesting find indeed, OP. It does appear out of ordinary, that is, it looks more green than the surrounding area. Though, I doubt this is anything more than just a.. I hate using this word.. a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

only one post, emm do u have something to back up ur opinion??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First, it is YOUR opinion that demons are not real. You are ignoring basic human understanding, this is a great example of inkblotting. This looks like whatever your mind percieves it to look like. So in the end who are you to tell someone it doesn't look like a demon, just because it might look like a blur to you doesnt mean it doesn't look like a demon to others. Be respectful.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Verry spookey stuff. Mars has allot of strange structures that may have been from a race that lived on Mars millions of years ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1

only one post, emm do u have something to back up ur opinion??

Common sense...

But, if that's not good enough, try examining all the links given to the original ESA imagery. Except you can't because there aren't any.

edit on 25-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Can you prove that demons don't exsist or is this just your expert opinion with nothing to back it up?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Can you prove that demons don't exsist or is this just your expert opinion with nothing to back it up?

I don't need to prove demons don't exist. You would need to prove they do.

Easter bunnies and demons. All the same thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If this planet ever gets completely devastated by nuclear war, or a comet etc, I'm gonna go around carving huge faces out of rock before I die.

Neil Buchanan style!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It is his expert opinion, see he himself has been to mars and has seen the "faces", he disproved as nothing more than rock.

edit on 04/21/2011 by Thornography11 because: is

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
more info can be found here: ______beforeitsnews/story/584/107/Incredible_New_Face_On_Mars_Discovered.html

coordinates: Latitude 33°12'29.82"N, Longitude 12°55'51.21"W

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Maybe it's Mars Mt. Rushmore?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
more then likely ice,and light reflection

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b82159f112e9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dd7a828cc89.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

I don't need to prove demons don't exist. You would need to prove they do.

Easter bunnies and demons. All the same thing.

I'm sensing the early warning signs of a new troll here people.. Although I could be wrong.. As I don't have any evidence either way..
Guess it's up to you healthy skeptic to prove your not...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Seems to be a real picture of Melas Chasma...

esamultimedia.esa.int...

From this site: www.esa.int...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm sensing the early warning signs of a new troll here people.. Although I could be wrong.. As I don't have any evidence either way..
Guess it's up to you healthy skeptic to prove your not...

Burden of evidence lies with the claimant. Therefore, it is not his responsibility to prove he is not a troll but your responsibility, as the claimant, to prove he is. And simply because you do not like someone's opinion, it does not make them a troll. Only small-minded people or those trying to shut down disagreement, try to argue so. In fact, such people are themselves trolls. Trolls seek to disrupt the normal flow of the conversation by making provocative statements that have nothing to do with the conversation; in accusing other people of being trolls in order to shut down opinions you do not like, you are in fact being a troll.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The human brain loves to find signals in noise, even when there is no actual signal. Such is the case here, I suspect.

Or, the ancient Martians were huge comic book fans and this is their tribute to the Green Goblin.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Lol , there also looks to be a fish on the hill to the right of the " demon " and to the right of the hill there looks to be the head of a bald man smoking a cig , or something

Got to hand it to the boys at NASA , there photoshop skills are beyond reproach

edit on 25-4-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join