It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna meet someone different??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
and I�m not looking forward to school, cause we are getting uniforms.

Dude, i wish I had uniforms in high school. It's a huge pain finding clothes each morning, buying close every couple months, making sure you match and look good each morning. It was a serious pain in the a&%.

When you have uniforms, everyone looks the same, everyone is equal and its one less thing on your mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It only makes things dull. Dull schools makes it harder to learn. And routines actually aren't good for your brain. Picking clothes in the morning can help jog your brain.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
okay, its not too bad, cause we have 5 different colors of pants, no jeans though, ugh, and any color polo shirt or button front. it'll be okay. but they are NOT cute

private school, 100 students, 6-12 grade, i will be a junior

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Picking clothes in the morning can help jog your brain.

says you lol, the longer I could sleep the better. unless your clothes have built in video games or talk to you or something magical like that they are not going to brighten up school anymore.

look at it this way. you see 100x the amount of girls in skirts/kilts then you do in a school with out uniforms. god bless cathloic schools!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No jeans, and limited to polo or button front only. Thats pretty sad. Sounds kind of, boring. I wouldn't be able to wear any of my clothers at all. I'd have to buy a completly new set. Oh well I guess most public schools aren't exactly great either.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
but we all are going to be the same

picking clothes in the morning helped my day.

how will i now express myself?

i'm goin to have to get a whole new wardrobe, but that wont' be a problem, i love shopping, but its shopping for the wrong clothes

[edit on 29-7-2004 by katt06]

[edit on 29-7-2004 by katt06]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Picking clothes in the morning can help jog your brain.

says you lol, the longer I could sleep the better. unless your clothes have built in video games or talk to you or something magical like that they are not going to brighten up school anymore.

look at it this way. you see 100x the amount of girls in skirts/kilts then you do in a school with out uniforms. god bless cathloic schools!

Well look at it this way. You have to make a choice on what to wear. So that means your brain has to do something. Me I like having choices. I don't like the concept of everything ahead of me being written in stone.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i'm goin to have soo many new ideas as school starts, nazi symbols, protest about our uniforms, cause they are soo ugly, everyone is goin to ask me where I got all these cool ideas. I'll just rely ATS. so watch out everyone, the first week of school, there will be a bunch new recruits

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ha just do what i did for highschool. Enroll in your local community college as continuing education. No gay uniforms

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the Great and secret show here at the ATS! Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
i'm goin to have soo many new ideas as school starts, nazi symbols, protest about our uniforms, cause they are soo ugly, everyone is goin to ask me where I got all these cool ideas. I'll just rely ATS. so watch out everyone, the first week of school, there will be a bunch new recruits
Lol... Well if you want to make an actual difference just remember to stay intelligent and don't go overboard. For example avoid the Nazi symbols if you intend on discussing this with the school board. For example were say a patriotic shirt. It might seem like sucking up but other wise the board won't listen. I'd recommend writing a report on the subject and then presenting it in front of the school board. Well good luck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join